Return to Index  

Wearing Briefs For 3.5 days....UPDATE

July 7 2012 at 5:11 PM
  (Login relover89)
from IP address 67.175.27.58

after 3.5 days I am somewhat used to wearing briefs....

and sort of enjoy them ( I mean I have to at some point, when I will be wearing them for 2-4 weeks straight)

I still would prefer to be freeballing and will go back to full time freeballing after the weeks are over

BUT if those 2 weeks had to turn into 4 I would be ok with that too

I have some briefs that are really tight, and some that are moderately tight

I have learned that the really tight ones are the best to wear to work with all the movement I do there

but the more looser briefs, with still lots of support at better at home or with friends....

the only thing I hate right now with some of the looser briefs (that still support my balls very well) is that my balls when its hot still WANT to hang low, and sometimes fall out the side of my briefs...

there is also some of the briefs where the ass part rides up and I have to readjust the briefs.....which is REALLLY hard to do discretely in public, where it happens most times...

and the rash has not returned either....that must have been a thing that happened the first day and it wasnt just my balls and penis that had to get used to the hotness and support.....but my ass too....it went away thursday morning and hasnt come back at all since...

the testicular pain has also mostly gone away too

but its hard to tell if thats cause of the ibuprofen pain meds or the briefs....

also the one time I didnt wear any support was when I went swimming yesterday, with my swim shorts that are almost like board shorts, even more so because I cut the liner out....( I have also NEVER worn uw when swimming, even as a little kid when all i wore was white breifs...)and even though I maybe needed the support, the thought of tight ass breifs all wet and also soggy briefs after swimming was too uncomfortable to think about

in a way not having support hurt my balls worse then, probably because they so used to support lately...but I could tell my penis LOVED the freedom, although I am glad it didnt get too excited or even a little excited at the pool....that was only for about 2.5-3 hours though....then I changed back into shorts and wore the briefs again until I went to bed at about 12 am

the pain while swimming also could have been attributed to pain meds wearing off and that I masturbated the night before ( I wont again until the 2 weeks are over)

I am also getting past the embarrassment or shame stage of wearing briefs too, and just accepting that I have to wear them....I still try to hide that I am wearing them as much as possible, but I did the same when I covered up the top of my ass or pubes when freeballing, by wearing a belt or long shirt...

I also still sleep naked and will continue to do so, thats the one time my penis, balls and ass are free.....and I also cant sleep comfortably any other way...though I do sport a hard-on the second I get into bed, waiting to take off the briefs until then....

just thought I would keep you guys updated....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

well the uw is here for now in briefs.....but they will gone VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!

Freeballing Nate

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Thanks - Tim on Jul 7
  3. Re: Thanks for Update - Bob (in USA) on Jul 7
  5. Glad you are doing well - Jimmy on Jul 9
  7. Re: Wearing Briefs For 3.5 days....UPDATE - Anon on Aug 12
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement