New part timerAugust 12 2012 at 4:13 PM
|Dave (Login BigBairn)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
In the past, when I tried freeballing, it didn't do a lot for me. However, as I get a bit older I've got more comfortable in my own skin. I've slept in the buff in the summer since I was 13 and full time since my early 20s. I've surprised myself by going nude on beaches when on holiday and loved it.
This summer I've tried again with freeballing on warmer days and have enjoyed it. (It all started with wearing a kilt to my wedding in the traditional fashion!) I should point out I live in Scotland which has a frankly awful cold and damp climate most of the time. In the winter I do feel the cold, so I don't think I could go commando full time. However, on warmer days, I think it's silly to wear boxers and I'll enjoy the freedom of going without.
Any advice from other FBers from cooler climates?
- Keepin' the weasel warm ... - Mike on Aug 12, 2012
- No problem - Mac UK on Aug 13, 2012
- Re: New part timer - Rollo on Aug 13, 2012
- Update - Dave on Aug 14, 2012
- Re: Update - Bob (in USA) on Aug 15, 2012
- Re: New part timer - Wylie on Aug 16, 2012
- NO UW in Winter..... - Nate The Great on Aug 16, 2012
- Warm blood - Nat on Aug 16, 2012