<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Morning Wood

March 21 2002 at 12:05 PM
Joe  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.192.182

Any freeballers ever see their dads or brothers with a morning woodie? Did you say anything?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeffrey
(no login)

You just hav' t' wait

March 21 2002, 9:53 PM 

I never saw my dad with wood, but my bro and I almost always had wood. I don't know why we didn't help each other relieve it, but we did watch each other give ourselves relief. I've always alternated between jackin' off or just waiting 10 minutes for it to go soft enuf to pee. My best memories are from university. I'd usually just go to the shower and then pee after I'd gone soft. Other guys got relief in the same ways. As a middle-aged male, I still sometimes jack-off for relief, but I now more often just head for the bathroom, and I'm usually soft enuf to pee by the time I get there.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Saw my dad

March 23 2002, 10:34 PM 

That lucky guy was at least 10 inches long and pointing to the ceiling. I never said anything, just hoped to grow up to be just like him.

Respond to this message   
redbaron
(no login)

Re: Saw my dad

March 24 2002, 7:23 AM 

Well did you?

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Inherited some of it

March 28 2002, 7:46 PM 

Got his soft length - mine hangs 6 to 7" soft. But hard is only 8.5. A shower, not a grower. It's great for freeballing.

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

This dad's been seen

March 24 2002, 11:36 PM 

While I never saw my dad hard, my children have occasionally seen me hard, and I've seen my son hard as well. We never treated it as a big deal. They're now in their 20s now and seem to have grown up OK despite seeing the occasional wood.

Respond to this message   
Straight Eight
(no login)

Been Seen

March 26 2002, 10:43 AM 

Part of the male bonding experience. Most sons seek to peek at their Dad. I never was reluctant to let them sneak a peek. I also saw my Dad. Just part of growing up and maturing.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Seen

March 27 2002, 2:20 AM 

I think it's good for Father's & Son's to see each other & to spend time together. Male bonding is a good thing !

Respond to this message   
Charlie
(no login)

Re: Seen

April 10 2011, 5:50 PM 

I am currently 51 years old and while growing up I saw my father naked on many occassions. Both of us, at our respective ages, were active in high school athletics and we would work out at the local Y several times a week. I began to mature and sprout pubic hair the summer after the fifth grade. At the time, I had developed faster than most of my peers. I loved dispalying my body and hair distrubution at any possible time. My dad and I would shower together frequently while my mom utilized a bathroom alongside my two sisters. As I entered junior high I donned thick stomach and nipple hair and found myself shirtless whenever possible while in the compnay of my father. This bonding made me comfortable with myself and others and continues to this day!

Respond to this message   
me
(no login)

Re: Saw my dad

February 29 2004, 12:13 AM 

well did you?

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Wood

March 25 2002, 6:30 PM 

Bro and I shared a bedroom and always saw each other's woodies in the morning. We saw Dad walk down the hall from their bedroom to the bathroom (past our room) every morning with either a full blown wood or half hangin' wood. He'd get a cup of coffee and walk back to his bedroom to dress for work. Sometimes it had gone down by then, sometimes not. We all saw each other hard in the mornings. Bro and I always jerked together but never caught Dad at it! I'm sure he did.
Morning nudity was commonplace in our kitchen. When it was hot weather (no a.c.) we watched TV nude too at night. But we were all guys, Mom had re-married and we lived with Dad. So I guess that made a difference.

Guy

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Brothers & Wood

March 26 2002, 1:27 AM 

Guy, I am glad that you & your brother were able to share in that experience. That's what male bonding is all about. Do either you or your brother freeball? & DO you guys still hang out like that?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Brothers & Wood

March 26 2002, 10:25 AM 

Jeffrey where did you see your son's wood and how old was he? Did you guys say anything?

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

It's natural

March 27 2002, 12:24 AM 

Erections are totally natural. There's no reason to say anything. I'm middle-aged now, and they usually go soft within a minute or 2 of getting out'a bed, but there was a time when I had to wait 10-15 minutes before I could even take that morning pee.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(no login)

Sleep erections

March 27 2002, 12:51 PM 

Yes, it's completely normal for a male to have erections several times a night during sleep. It's nature's way of exercising the equipment- as are wet-dreams if he goes too long without an ejaculation. In fact, an old trick doctors used to determine if a man is truly (physically) impotent (er- 'erectile dysfunctioned' to use the new p-c term) is to have him put a special paper tape around his penis when he goes to bed. If the tape is broken when he wakes the next morning it proves his erectile system is physically working so that his problem is psychological rather than physiological.

-Nat

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Brothers and Wood

March 28 2002, 4:48 PM 

We still hang out together, but he doesn't freeball anymore. (We become who we marry sometimes...'nuff said!) But when we go fishing or spend a week up at the lake together he freeballs under his cutoffs and when we're in the canoe out on the lake we usually lose the cutoffs and get an allover tan while we're out there. Brings us back to our childhood when things were so much simpler and free!

Guy

Respond to this message   
buddy
(no login)

wood

March 26 2002, 10:50 AM 

i am living at home and lil bro is my roomy. i stopped wearing underwear over a year ago..in fact i made a dew rag outta my last pair of boxers. my lil bro pitched his unders too and we both sleep in a t shirt and no pants. morning wood has to be no big deal. we're all guys in the house with another lil bro..only dad is allowed to walk around the place with nothing on..which is not often. he's 41 and real kool and tried going commando too..but he's a tighty whity dude

Respond to this message   
regularjoe
(no login)

Re: wood

March 28 2002, 10:45 AM 

why is your dad the only one allowed to walk around with nothing on? Has he made a rule?

Respond to this message   
buddy
(no login)

Re: Re: wood

March 29 2002, 9:29 AM 

The 3 of us guys r up on the 3rd floor of our house and can be hosin around up there. It was mom who has caught me in the house with nothin on telling me to put on some pants. Don't like her c'n me without something on anyway.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Wood

March 30 2002, 12:24 AM 

So what if your Mom seen you naked man. It's not like she didn't hasn't seen you that way before.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement