<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballing Kids?

March 27 2002 at 4:16 PM
FB-dude  (no login)
from IP address 207.30.240.16

From what I read here it seems most guys started freeballing in their late teen or college days. How many here freeballed as a kid? Did you ever go to school freeball? What about at gym class? Did your parents know?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Big Blue
(no login)

Freeballing !!!

March 27 2002, 5:08 PM 

YES ! I freeballed all the time when I was a kid -
I was often " scolded by my Jr & Sr High School gym
teacher for not wearing underwear !

My Mother caught me freeballing when I was an
adolescent -- she was very cool -- she allowed
me to freeball whenever I wanted.

To this day, I freeball all of the time when I
am wearing my jeans - which is 99 % of the time !

I love it...

levis560dude

Respond to this message   
RandyD
(no login)

I did

March 27 2002, 7:51 PM 

I did lots- starting around age 11 or 12- but not when I had gym. I didn't want to give the other guys any excuses to hassel me about anything. But just about every other day I was hanging free!

Randy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I did

March 28 2002, 12:02 AM 

I started at 10 or 11. Mostly when wearing jeans or cutoffs, but I did sometimes at school. At that age I knew that a couple of friends of mine did also freeball, one of them did regularly... the only time he ever wore underwear seemed to be when we had to change for gymn.

I remember asking him once if he ever went without underwear out of curiosity and he enthusiasticaly told me he often did. He mentioned that if I ever saw him pull his trousers out from being bunched up between his butt cheeks he wasn't wearing underwear.

I had forgotten that conversation and this boy's habit until years later when I freeballed at work wearing kakhis, and my trousers would sooner or later get pinched between by butt cheeks and I would have to tug on the back of mny trousers to free them exactly like he used to do!

As an aside we wore a uniform at my school (a small all boys school in the UK) and although by the time I started freeballing we wore long black or grey trousers, when younger we wore grey shorts that were lined with a satiny white material. I was curious as to why this lining existed until I found a few references during my research on historical freeballing: I found more than one account of English school boys wearing lined shorts w/o underwear as part of the official uniform (mostly from the 1930s or earlier) I assume that when this uniform developed that underwear was not universaly worn, and the lining was meant as a sort of built in underwear.

Why some schools actively prohibited underwear as part of the uniform I don't know, except that one account from a former pupil of an British Army vocational school for military bandsmen mentioned that "working men at that time did not wear underwear" (1936) hence the pupils at that school (age 11 through 16) were not issued underwear as part of their uniform.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Lined suit pants

March 28 2002, 8:02 PM 

I bought a new suit that has a thin nylon lining from the waist to just above the knees. They are soft and comfortable and great to wear. Are lined suit pants intended for men who do not wear undershorts? It is a great idea.

Respond to this message   
Suit wearer
(no login)

Lined Suit Pants

March 29 2002, 9:13 AM 

From experience, the liner does two things
Especially on wool suits, it puts a more comfortable fabric between the skin and the suit fabric where it counts most and would most likely contact the skin (down to the knee).

Second, it reduces the friction of suit fabric in the crotch area thus reducing the chance that the suit fabric will wear through. After having "blowouts" develop in several suits over the years, I now make sure they are all lined, and even have had to have the liner replaced when it has worn through instead.
Hadn't considered the fb possibility of the liner until recently. However, I think that going fb would result in the suits going to the cleaners more often, and thus more wear and tear on the suit from drycleaning (and more expense, too). Have tried it with a couple suits recently on the last wearing before taking them to the cleaners. Because of the loose fit of dress suits below the waist, there tends to be a lot of flopping which reminds you all day that you are fbing. The liner is like wearing very loose satin or silk boxers against the skin.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

suit linings

April 4 2002, 6:57 PM 

Someone awhile back did some research on trouser linings and reported that they go back to the days when men didn't wear underwear at all, and they were there to protect the crotch from chafing on the wool, and to make the pants wear a bit longer. Once men started to wear underwear more often, linings began to disappear (also saved money!). I doubt that linings are ocming back just to accommodate us freeballers, but they are certainly nice and feel great. I prefer dress trousers with silk linings (my more-recently purchased suits and trousers have them), but I still freeball in plenty that are not lined. No underwear for me.

Respond to this message   
Triangle
(no login)

I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 28 2009, 7:15 AM 

I was a full timer for SIX years until September 2008. I started a new job where I had to wear a suit and after 2 weeks of freeballing, I realised that it was just not sanitary to wear a suit without underwear constantly. I get 5 days worth of wear out of each pair of trousers before they're taken to the dry cleaners and it just isn't clean to not wear underwear with them.

Does anyone have any experiences in freeballing full time in a suit and how they got around this problem? I've spoken about this before on another forum and the suggestion appeared to be to buy machine washable trousers - which I refuse to do.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 28 2009, 11:48 PM 

How many time do you wear suit trousers before washing them when you wear underwear? Do you wear them only 5 times when freeballing because they smell bad or did you just decide that 5 days was enuf. Back when I wore underwear I didn't wear my jeans 5 times before washing so I'm just curious how many wearings you expect to get out of a pair of suit trousers before washing them.

Respond to this message   
Triangle
(no login)

Re: I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 29 2009, 11:01 AM 

I wear my jeans twice before washing them. I couldn't afford to dry clean suit trousers more often than having worn them five times. Also, when I wear suit trousers commando, the material creeps up the arse because it's so thin whereas jeans material doesn't do that. So suit trousers are more likely to be stuck to the less sanitary parts of the body.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

suit linings

April 4 2002, 6:58 PM 

Someone awhile back did some research on trouser linings and reported that they go back to the days when men didn't wear underwear at all, and they were there to protect the crotch from chafing on the wool, and to make the pants wear a bit longer. Once men started to wear underwear more often, linings began to disappear (also saved money!). I doubt that linings are ocming back just to accommodate us freeballers, but they are certainly nice and feel great. I prefer dress trousers with silk linings (my more-recently purchased suits and trousers have them), but I still freeball in plenty that are not lined. No underwear for me.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

I did as well

March 28 2002, 1:41 AM 

I started FBin' at 11 y.o. I think I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I especially made certain I freeballed in gym. Most guys would wear uw or jock strap or both beneath their gym shorts. I wore nothing beneath my gym shorts. There was only usually 1 other like me in gym class, and we became good friends. We streaked the hs halls a few times together as well.

Respond to this message   
Jean Yves
(no login)

me too, as a kid

March 28 2002, 8:36 AM 

I started freeballing, around the age of 7 or 8 during summer and my mom encouraged it during vaccations in order to have less loundry and stuff to take care of, and not to have underwear availibility problems when going out of water at the beach.But she didn't want us my brother and I to go to scool without underwear. But as I found it rather comfortable around 12 or 13, it happened me to go commando to school without she knew it. Later at the university, I did freeball all the time, and now at the age of 48 I always freeball when in jeans or shorts, but not very often at work as I have to work in suits.

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Moms

March 28 2002, 2:30 PM 

It's interesting that your Mom said it was ok to freeballing at home but not at school. She must have thought the concept of freeballing was ok- but I guess she figure if anyone somehow learned you were freeball at school they would thing she was a bad mom or something.

Did anyone have a mom who didn't care where you freeballed?

Respond to this message   
Big Blue
(no login)

Freeballing !

March 28 2002, 8:40 PM 

I have been freeballing all of my life - I love it !!

My Mother knew that I liked to freeball - hated to
wear underwear - Mother said, its fine with me - if
you do not like underwear - then you do not have to
wear it...Thanks Mom !!

I to this day do not see what the big deal is - if
a guy does not like to wear underwear - just don't
wear the damn stuff...

I live in jeans - there is nothing better ( and
sexier ) than freeballing in jeans - dry or wet.

levis560dude

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

Jeans sans underwear

March 22 2009, 8:10 PM 

I have always worn jeans and outer clothes without underwear. It was always more comfortable and more to my liking. It made me feel sexier not wearing underwear. I prefer Levi's 501 shrink to fit button fly jeans.

Respond to this message   

(Login barefooter4)

what do you call wet jeans ?

March 23 2009, 1:34 PM 

what do you call wet jeans ? Wet from swimmimg ?

My jeans are my preferred swimwear- freeballing of course .

Same for you ?

Greetz

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

Swimming in jeans

April 5 2009, 10:52 AM 

I have always loved swimming in my Levi's 501 shrink to fit button fly jeans. I have never found anything objectionable like being heavy and other complaints many people say about swimming in jeans. Swimming in jeans is often convenient and provides some shielding from the sun.

Respond to this message   
Straight Eight
(no login)

Farm Kid Freeballing

March 28 2002, 9:50 AM 

As I have posted on many sites over the last six months. I freeballed in my tender youth as a farm kid. With bib overalls everyone freeballed. Dads did. Their boys did. This was in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. I have since moved on from the farm and bib overalls are not the farm boy fashion they once were. What a neat memory. I enjoy recalling my tender youth. Yes, they did hang free and the cool air was great on a hot summer day, especially when the side buttons were open. What freedom. I now also enjoy the freedom of freeballing. Most of the time I wear shorts. The casual shorts that jocks wear to work outs.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Farm Kid Freeballing

March 28 2002, 4:43 PM 

My Grandpa used to take me to a farm/ranch that belonged to a friend of his. We'd spend a week to ten days up there twice a summer. I was about 12 the first time I witnessed freeballing ranch hands. Most wore overalls, nothing else as it was hot. The ones who wore jeans (few) obviously freeballed as butt cracks and pubes hung out. I used to ride my bike around the ranch while my grandparents visited with their friends. That was when I would take off my briefs and stuff them in the back pocket and ride around on my bike with my package rockin' in and out of my cutoffs.

The ranch hands would lie under a tree on their cigarette breaks and lunch breaks with the bib part of their coveralls down to their pubes. When working they never buttoned the side buttons, and you could usually see right through to their package when they bent over. Their lunch and coffee breaks were the most fun to observe. Lots of playin' around down there.

I supposed that all farm dudes freeballed, and it was an education for me. I spent a lot of time riding my bike up there with my package out and jerkin' a lot! Always wanted to catch one of them jerkin off out there but I had to wait until the year I was 16 when I went into the communal shower room one night and caught a 20-something guy whacking off. I went right in and began to shower, and in about 30 seconds I was hard as a rock and soaping my cock right along with him. Nothing physical happened between us, he just smiled and I smiled too when I shot my load.

The joys of farm life were just overwhelming to a kid who just went thru puberty. I never missed a chance to go to the ranch with my grandparents again! It did stop when I turned 17 and went to work. Do all farm hands freeball? Sure did seem like it to me!

Guy

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

Farm boys

March 22 2009, 8:29 PM 

Going sans underwear is definitely common down on the farm. Why would anyone wear something that is uncomfortable. I have always worn jeans and everything else sans underwear.

Respond to this message   

(Login locodriver2001)

Freeballing on the farm

November 22 2010, 12:21 PM 

I remember once, years ago when I was a teenager, my family went to visit some friends on a farm up country in Ayrshire, Scotland (UK)
The grown ups visited but I got bored and they said I could go outside to where an elderly farm labourer was working. This guy was very pleasant, didn't mind me watching him at work, chatted in friendly fashion, even let me move the tractor for him.
He wasn't wearing overalls, just very old clothes. There was a large three-cornered tear on the seat of his pants, and it was obvious that he was freeballing. He seemed quite unconcerned that this could be seen, as did everyone else in the house when he came in for his tea.
I was wearing my kilt that day, also commando, but I don't think he noticed that! My parents didn't know I had given up underwear with the kilt, so I was quite careful about it.

Respond to this message   
Bifg Blue
(no login)

March 28 2002, 8:47 PM 

I was also raised in the country - in Nebraska -
freeballing in overalls was the norm - not the
exception. As a kid I loved it...to this day I
love to freeball - and I freeball 99 % of the time -
always wearing jeans !

Underwear was an extra expense and extra laundry -
Mother decided it was not worth the bother of
having me wear underwear - when I was wearing my
" dungarees " ...many thanks MOM !!

levis560dude

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

About Mom again

March 28 2002, 9:39 PM 

If your Mom let you freeball in dungarees- why not other pants? I hate to keep harping on this but I'd really like to hear of a mom who was 100% for freeballing. So far, it's always conditional- in shorts, around the house, on the farm. Didn't anyone have a mom who let you go freeball everywhere?

Respond to this message   
sfcarl
(Login sfcarl)

Moms (at least MY mom)

March 23 2009, 5:20 AM 

I am now a full-time freeballer and have been for about 30 years. You keep asking about Moms and UW. Back when I was in high school (that was in the Dark Ages of the late 60s), one of the fads was wearing loafers sans socks. I liked to do that, but my mother forbade it. It didn't stop me from taking my sox off as soon as I got to school and putting them back on at the end of the day, but I know why she didn't like it and why she didn't like it when she found out I freeballed.

I know the sox thing was that she was afraid people would think that they (my parents) could not afford for me to be properly dressed. I remember this from waning to go barefoot in jeans and her saying she didn't want people to think they couldn't afford to buy me shoes. It seemed to be OK in shorts, but not long pants or jeans.

Of course, she was a child of the Depression and often associated life in the Depression as "doing without." She never wanted me to have to do without, even if it was something I wnted to do without, like sox or UW. My father was pretty much the same way and always sided with her on these kinds of things.

laters

c

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Moms (at least MY mom)

March 24 2009, 11:37 AM 

You make an interesting point, Carl. Our parents grew up in the depression 1930s and war-storages/rationing 1940s so they associated going without socks & underwear with deprivation. We, on the other hand, associated it with rebellion and "doing our own thing". A generation later- in the 1980s the sockless craze was big again when my kids were in school but I don't think it had the stigma it had to our parents. Indeed, the most popular sockless shoes around here were expensive leather loafers typically worn by boaters and yachtmen. The sockless look is still common- but now most kids aren't actually sockless- but are wearing low-cut no-show socks inside their sneakers.

Respond to this message   
Ozzy
(no login)

March 28 2002, 10:14 PM 

Just curious, when on the farm what did you and others wear to bed?

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Farm Freeballing

March 28 2002, 10:51 PM 

Longjohns in the bitter cold winter and nothing during Spring, Summer and Autumn. I only visited the farm during summer, but I met a couple kids who lived on a nearby farm who skinnydipped and ran naked during the hot weather with no flack from parents or anyone else around. It was "appropriate" until kids hit puberty and started poppin boners for no good reason <g>....That made me feel left out as I was a city boy who only visited the farm a few times a year. Bummer.

Guy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

farm kid freeballing to bed

October 24 2010, 11:12 PM 

Hey bud, Ialways liked to wear corduroy shorts to bed. and 501's on the farm

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

Freeballing on the farm

March 22 2009, 8:19 PM 

As a Kansas farm boy I experienced the same as you. Farmers wore bib overalls sans underwear. It was cooler and more comfortable. My Dad and Granddad did.
I did not like bib overalls myself and wore Levi's 501 shrink to fit button fly jeans. I have enjoyed going sans underwear all my life.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

My father confirmed this

March 23 2009, 10:12 AM 

My father also grew up on a farm in southwest Virginia and once mentioned that all he wore in the summertime was bib overalls, at least while actually on the farm. He was born in 1916. I don't recall how the subject came up but it must have been over 30 years ago that he told me this. I don't recall him mentioning what he wore in the winter but I know he never wore a lot of heavy clothes. He was a truck driver practically all his life and managed with an ordinary driver's jacket and a flannel shirt during the cold weather.

One of my father's brothers lived in the same town as us. He was the business man in the family, owning three or four businesses in town but my father used to comment on how he always seemed to be wearing bib overalls.

Even though I grew up in a blue collar neighborhood in a town where most men had ordinary working class jobs, blue jeans were not commonly worn by men, even to work except for farmers (who tended to wear bib overalls). One neighbor did, which made him unusual, and his jeans had an adjusting strap and buckle in the middle of the back, just below the belt. When was the lst time you saw anything like that? Most men who weren't wearing dress clothes wore matching shirt and pants work clothes, either khaki, gray or green. They also generally wore coveralls for dirty work. And I expect they all wore boxer shorts. Boys universally wore white cotton briefs by the time they were in junior high school. Boys also wore jeans most of the time except in school, where they were not permitted, though they were worn when I was in grade school. I wouldn't have remembered that at all except for photos from then.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

When I was 12 . . .

March 28 2002, 4:38 PM 

The first time I freeballed was when I was 12. I tried to make sure my parents would not find out about it, tough, as I was afraid they would tell me not to do it again. So, I'd throw in a clean pair in the laundry at the end of the night.

But, for me, freeballing was strictly something to do during vacation time. One summer, I think I was 14 or 15, I managed to go during almost all the summer vacation without wearing uw.

It was fun, but I was afraid it would be too much fun, and too much distracting, to do it at school. If only I had know about this forum 20 years ago . . .

Respond to this message   
T-K
(no login)

If only!

March 28 2002, 7:59 PM 

"If only I had know about this forum 20 years ago"

That's exacy how I feel! I loved freeballing when I was a kid but I was afaid to do it much because I never heard of anyone else doing it so I though it must be a really bad thing to do and that I was a nut for even think about it. It was such a thrill to learn that lots of guys freeball. Now I think about all those years I could have been freeballing instead of being bound up in damn jockey briefs!

Respond to this message   
Pablo
(no login)

Freeballing Kids

March 27 2009, 9:24 PM 

I have a nine year old neighbor that told me he doesn't wear undies because the kids at school were giving him wedgies and now they can't. He was really happy to find out that I don't wear underwear either. Whenever he sees me now he always asks me if I'm wearing underwear. I tell him no and ask him if he is. I don't think he ever wears them, just like me.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Freeballing Kids?

March 29 2009, 1:26 PM 

I have to admit, I am among the late starters. Wished I had been in a geographical area that was less restrictive and conservative with respect to dress and kids. However, it is great to read about the different accounts. Farm life sounds like it was increadible!!!

Thanks for the posts.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Most Likely Did

March 29 2009, 2:02 PM 

I have been freeballing fulltime since college, but most likely did so quite a lot of the time before that. I just didn't really think about it back then, and that was just the way it was.
I remember going to some of my cousins farms and went skinny-dipping. We would run from the stock dam to the house without any clothes, not even a towel. We air dried on the way back.
My mother told me I would like to run away from home when I was really young (3-4 years old) and to keep me from doing that, she kept me naked, but that did not stop me from leaving the house. I would streak the neighbors going to my friends house to play, and then somebody would bring me home. Can't relly remember that, but my mother would bring that up many time at family reunions to just embarrass me.

Respond to this message   
Pablo
(no login)

March 31 2009, 6:42 PM 

He was over again yesterday and saw a picture of me at about the same age as he is (9 or 10)and I told him that I was freeballing in the picture. He was really surprised and asked if my Mom got mad at me for not wearing underwear. I told him that she did, but I still did it. He nodded his head and said same with him. He also told me that his Dad sometimes doesn't wear underwear. Nice family.

Respond to this message   
Jenn
(no login)

My kids, my reaction, and overalls

October 25 2010, 9:11 AM 

Im glad someone brought this thread back to life as I hadn't read it before - although responses make it clear Im one of the few women/mothers here - ah well.

My boys are 10 and 12 - oldest will have a birthday soon. I noticed him going commando a couple of years ago when I saw a sale on some clothes and wanted him to try on some pants. He made a good effort not letting on, but Im a mom - I notice everything lol. After getting through the store ordeal I asked him in the car. He told me he "forgot" - I laughed. It was clear he thought he was in trouble.

I told him he didnt have to wear underwear (it was summer) except at church and school, otherwise he was free to go without if he wanted. Naturally, my youngest wanted in as well. It wasnt' to long after that that I came in to his room one morning and saw his underwear on the floor by the bed. I told him to get up - and he looked around a little - I told him - it's ok - your naked - not a problem - did you sleep good. He nodded, and I told him to get up, breakfast was ready.

I have no idea why they thought they would be in trouble for this, but clearly they did. I bought pajamas for that winter but neither boy wore them, so I quit buying those.

Now they usually dont bother to dress for breakfast, and since reading this forum I have eased up on the "church and school" rule, which I know they have taken advantage of. A little scary as toward the end of last year one of them got a tear in his school pants and it was obvious he had no underwear on.

I found the conversations about overalls interesting because this summer my two both insisted on getting some. First thing they did was pull the side buttons out, and later I noticed the side seams were torn down the leg a bit. But never wore underwear (or anything else) under those - and that was often pretty obvious. That was the bulk of the summer - or shorts (again commando.)

While I cant say I encouraged them, I didnt discourage them either - dont have a problem either way. They can go out back and play naked if they want. As I noted before, they do have friends who do, and its clear that some of those friends have to hide the fact that they go commando or sleep naked from their parents. Just silly if you ask me.

Respond to this message   
jimmie
(no login)

I agree with your wisdom

October 25 2010, 11:51 AM 

Jenn, I totally agree with your wisdom on dealing with your boys and their wishes to be nude or free? lol I have posted before, I am raising my nephew now and I have worked hard at making nudity normal for him so as he wont have any hangups in the future. I do have a disadvantage we are currently co habbing with my ex wife and daughter.. another story another day. My ex is a very "private" woman. She thinks everything should be like you would see in the Leave it to Beaver story line. So its a big deal to her that little B wears underwear or pajamas or etc. Its a stretch now because when its just us boys at home we may streak around until time to go out or some one is due home. last night for example he was only wearing a shirt and I ask him to come to the door for a good night kiss, (on way to work) and he said i am half nekid. I didnt realize he had taken his underwear off with his pants. I gave him the go ahead and he came running up. Then I had to tell him put underwear on for bed..lol Aunt G would have a cow otherwise..lol
I wish all parents were as open minded. I think we would have a lot less hang ups in society about a lot of different issues. Teaching kids the body is not to be ashamed of is very important in so many ways. Kudos to you.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: My kids, my reaction, and overalls

November 1 2010, 7:32 AM 

It's not surprising that most kids assume there parents would disapprove of them going without underwear, because in most cases their parents always dress them in underwear until they can dress themselves and they tend to make sure the kids have enough underwear for a clean pair everyday. Checking if the kids packed enough underwear for a trip and such are all ways that parents let their kids know that they are expected to wear underwear even though they don't explicitly say so.

When the topic of kids and underwear comes up in this forum I frequently hear those without kids say they will dress their kids in underwear and let the kids decide for themselves if they want to wear them. They say that as if there's like a 50/50 chance the kid might choose to go without underwear because the parent has not explicitly prohibited it. But by always dressing the kids in underwear from the beginning they are defining what is normal, expected, accepted, so their kids may find it just as difficult to freeball as the kids of parents who are totally against freeballing. Yes, some kids will defy the implied rules about wearing underwear, but that's relatively few I think. To be truly evenhanded about freeballing a parent should sometimes dress their kids without underwear so they can feel that going with or without are both good options.

Respond to this message   

(Login relover89)

without underwear

November 2 2010, 12:16 AM 

event though I am only 20 and at LEAST 5-10 years away from getting married or having kids, if my wife approves

as ken says

I actually plan to raise kids after potty training without underwear

for them to pick later if they want to wear undies when they get older.....whereas I secretly hope they despise to discomfort of underwear and would never want to ever wear it....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
jimmy dickens
(no login)

hand me down

November 4 2010, 10:39 PM 

I freeballed all summer every summer as a kid.I was the younger and had plenty of hand me downs.Most of my shorts were much too short.I had a great tan on the lower part of my butt cheeks.I wore shorts that short till I was about 17 or 18.Around the house I just went naked.I remember when I was 15 or 16 we went to the Keys.I wore short shorts the whole time.I think we still have pictures of me and my butt hanging out.

Respond to this message   
astra888
(no login)

Re: hand me down

November 5 2010, 8:36 AM 

So Jimmy Dickens where is the pictures, so all of us here can see the pictures your talking about.

Respond to this message   
jimmy dickens
(no login)

hand me down

November 7 2010, 1:16 AM 

My mom has them.I saw them just a few days ago while visiting.I would like to put them on here but I don't have the means to.The ones from the Keys were me on Duvall street wearing cut off jean shorts that were cut just under the hip pocket showing a good bit of cheek.There are other pics of me that show a bit too much,But thanks for your intrest.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: hand me down

November 6 2010, 1:14 AM 

Fantastic lifestyle.Did you decide to freeball or did your parents either not buy you underpants, or encourage you to go without?

Respond to this message   
jimmy dickens
(no login)

hand me down

November 7 2010, 12:36 AM 

We lived in the country on a farm.I had underwear for the winter time but I just never wore them when the weather was warm.As a child I run around home naked most of the time and as I got older 10 or so I wore shorts because mom made me most of the time.I guess it was just my choice.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 6 2010, 12:22 AM 

My parents never wore underwear on us kids after potty training. I had one brother and three sisters. We went year round without underwear and slept naked. ( we have cold winters ) When the time came for us to do PE our parents bought us underwear to wear on PE days. It didn't take me long to just go without. Two other boys freeballed to so we were not made much fun of. The teacher didn't care just as long as we had T shirt, shorts and sneakers for PE. It was about the same for my sisters only they had panties for their periods.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Freeballing Kids?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement