<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballing Kids?

March 27 2002 at 4:16 PM
FB-dude  (no login)
from IP address 207.30.240.16

From what I read here it seems most guys started freeballing in their late teen or college days. How many here freeballed as a kid? Did you ever go to school freeball? What about at gym class? Did your parents know?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Big Blue
(no login)

Freeballing !!!

March 27 2002, 5:08 PM 

YES ! I freeballed all the time when I was a kid -
I was often " scolded by my Jr & Sr High School gym
teacher for not wearing underwear !

My Mother caught me freeballing when I was an
adolescent -- she was very cool -- she allowed
me to freeball whenever I wanted.

To this day, I freeball all of the time when I
am wearing my jeans - which is 99 % of the time !

I love it...

levis560dude

Respond to this message   
RandyD
(no login)

I did

March 27 2002, 7:51 PM 

I did lots- starting around age 11 or 12- but not when I had gym. I didn't want to give the other guys any excuses to hassel me about anything. But just about every other day I was hanging free!

Randy

Respond to this message   
Ozzy
(no login)

I did

March 28 2002, 12:02 AM 

I started at 10 or 11. Mostly when wearing jeans or cutoffs, but I did sometimes at school. At that age I knew that a couple of friends of mine did also freeball, one of them did regularly... the only time he ever wore underwear seemed to be when we had to change for gymn.

I remember asking him once if he ever went without underwear out of curiosity and he enthusiasticaly told me he often did. He mentioned that if I ever saw him pull his trousers out from being bunched up between his butt cheeks he wasn't wearing underwear.

I had forgotten that conversation and this boy's habit until years later when I freeballed at work wearing kakhis, and my trousers would sooner or later get pinched between by butt cheeks and I would have to tug on the back of mny trousers to free them exactly like he used to do!

As an aside we wore a uniform at my school (a small all boys school in the UK) and although by the time I started freeballing we wore long black or grey trousers, when younger we wore grey shorts that were lined with a satiny white material. I was curious as to why this lining existed until I found a few references during my research on historical freeballing: I found more than one account of English school boys wearing lined shorts w/o underwear as part of the official uniform (mostly from the 1930s or earlier) I assume that when this uniform developed that underwear was not universaly worn, and the lining was meant as a sort of built in underwear.

Why some schools actively prohibited underwear as part of the uniform I don't know, except that one account from a former pupil of an British Army vocational school for military bandsmen mentioned that "working men at that time did not wear underwear" (1936) hence the pupils at that school (age 11 through 16) were not issued underwear as part of their uniform.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Lined suit pants

March 28 2002, 8:02 PM 

I bought a new suit that has a thin nylon lining from the waist to just above the knees. They are soft and comfortable and great to wear. Are lined suit pants intended for men who do not wear undershorts? It is a great idea.

Respond to this message   
Suit wearer
(no login)

Lined Suit Pants

March 29 2002, 9:13 AM 

From experience, the liner does two things
Especially on wool suits, it puts a more comfortable fabric between the skin and the suit fabric where it counts most and would most likely contact the skin (down to the knee).

Second, it reduces the friction of suit fabric in the crotch area thus reducing the chance that the suit fabric will wear through. After having "blowouts" develop in several suits over the years, I now make sure they are all lined, and even have had to have the liner replaced when it has worn through instead.
Hadn't considered the fb possibility of the liner until recently. However, I think that going fb would result in the suits going to the cleaners more often, and thus more wear and tear on the suit from drycleaning (and more expense, too). Have tried it with a couple suits recently on the last wearing before taking them to the cleaners. Because of the loose fit of dress suits below the waist, there tends to be a lot of flopping which reminds you all day that you are fbing. The liner is like wearing very loose satin or silk boxers against the skin.

Respond to this message   
Jimbo
(no login)

suit linings

April 4 2002, 6:57 PM 

Someone awhile back did some research on trouser linings and reported that they go back to the days when men didn't wear underwear at all, and they were there to protect the crotch from chafing on the wool, and to make the pants wear a bit longer. Once men started to wear underwear more often, linings began to disappear (also saved money!). I doubt that linings are ocming back just to accommodate us freeballers, but they are certainly nice and feel great. I prefer dress trousers with silk linings (my more-recently purchased suits and trousers have them), but I still freeball in plenty that are not lined. No underwear for me.

Respond to this message   
Triangle
(no login)

I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 28 2009, 7:15 AM 

I was a full timer for SIX years until September 2008. I started a new job where I had to wear a suit and after 2 weeks of freeballing, I realised that it was just not sanitary to wear a suit without underwear constantly. I get 5 days worth of wear out of each pair of trousers before they're taken to the dry cleaners and it just isn't clean to not wear underwear with them.

Does anyone have any experiences in freeballing full time in a suit and how they got around this problem? I've spoken about this before on another forum and the suggestion appeared to be to buy machine washable trousers - which I refuse to do.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 28 2009, 11:48 PM 

How many time do you wear suit trousers before washing them when you wear underwear? Do you wear them only 5 times when freeballing because they smell bad or did you just decide that 5 days was enuf. Back when I wore underwear I didn't wear my jeans 5 times before washing so I'm just curious how many wearings you expect to get out of a pair of suit trousers before washing them.

Respond to this message   
Triangle
(no login)

Re: I had to go part time due to wearing a suit

March 29 2009, 11:01 AM 

I wear my jeans twice before washing them. I couldn't afford to dry clean suit trousers more often than having worn them five times. Also, when I wear suit trousers commando, the material creeps up the arse because it's so thin whereas jeans material doesn't do that. So suit trousers are more likely to be stuck to the less sanitary parts of the body.

Respond to this message   
Jimbo
(no login)

suit linings

April 4 2002, 6:58 PM 

Someone awhile back did some research on trouser linings and reported that they go back to the days when men didn't wear underwear at all, and they were there to protect the crotch from chafing on the wool, and to make the pants wear a bit longer. Once men started to wear underwear more often, linings began to disappear (also saved money!). I doubt that linings are ocming back just to accommodate us freeballers, but they are certainly nice and feel great. I prefer dress trousers with silk linings (my more-recently purchased suits and trousers have them), but I still freeball in plenty that are not lined. No underwear for me.

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

I did as well

March 28 2002, 1:41 AM 

I started FBin' at 11 y.o. I think I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I especially made certain I freeballed in gym. Most guys would wear uw or jock strap or both beneath their gym shorts. I wore nothing beneath my gym shorts. There was only usually 1 other like me in gym class, and we became good friends. We streaked the hs halls a few times together as well.

Respond to this message   
Jean Yves
(no login)

me too, as a kid

March 28 2002, 8:36 AM 

I started freeballing, around the age of 7 or 8 during summer and my mom encouraged it during vaccations in order to have less loundry and stuff to take care of, and not to have underwear availibility problems when going out of water at the beach.But she didn't want us my brother and I to go to scool without underwear. But as I found it rather comfortable around 12 or 13, it happened me to go commando to school without she knew it. Later at the university, I did freeball all the time, and now at the age of 48 I always freeball when in jeans or shorts, but not very often at work as I have to work in suits.

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Moms

March 28 2002, 2:30 PM 

It's interesting that your Mom said it was ok to freeballing at home but not at school. She must have thought the concept of freeballing was ok- but I guess she figure if anyone somehow learned you were freeball at school they would thing she was a bad mom or something.

Did anyone have a mom who didn't care where you freeballed?

Respond to this message   
Big Blue
(no login)

Freeballing !

March 28 2002, 8:40 PM 

I have been freeballing all of my life - I love it !!

My Mother knew that I liked to freeball - hated to
wear underwear - Mother said, its fine with me - if
you do not like underwear - then you do not have to
wear it...Thanks Mom !!

I to this day do not see what the big deal is - if
a guy does not like to wear underwear - just don't
wear the damn stuff...

I live in jeans - there is nothing better ( and
sexier ) than freeballing in jeans - dry or wet.

levis560dude

Respond to this message   
Bruce Bryant
(Login bbryant)

Jeans sans underwear

March 22 2009, 8:10 PM 

I have always worn jeans and outer clothes without underwear. It was always more comfortable and more to my liking. It made me feel sexier not wearing underwear. I prefer Levi's 501 shrink to fit button fly jeans.

Respond to this message   
barefooter4
(Login barefooter4)

what do you call wet jeans ?

March 23 2009, 1:34 PM 

what do you call wet jeans ? Wet from swimmimg ?

My jeans are my preferred swimwear- freeballing of course .

Same for you ?

Greetz

Respond to this message   
Bruce Bryant
(Login bbryant)

Swimming in jeans

April 5 2009, 10:52 AM 

I have always loved swimming in my Levi's 501 shrink to fit button fly jeans. I have never found anything objectionable like being heavy and other complaints many people say about swimming in jeans. Swimming in jeans is often convenient and provides some shielding from the sun.

Respond to this message   
Straight Eight
(no login)

Farm Kid Freeballing

March 28 2002, 9:50 AM 

As I have posted on many sites over the last six months. I freeballed in my tender youth as a farm kid. With bib overalls everyone freeballed. Dads did. Their boys did. This was in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. I have since moved on from the farm and bib overalls are not the farm boy fashion they once were. What a neat memory. I enjoy recalling my tender youth. Yes, they did hang free and the cool air was great on a hot summer day, especially when the side buttons were open. What freedom. I now also enjoy the freedom of freeballing. Most of the time I wear shorts. The casual shorts that jocks wear to work outs.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Farm Kid Freeballing

March 28 2002, 4:43 PM 

My Grandpa used to take me to a farm/ranch that belonged to a friend of his. We'd spend a week to ten days up there twice a summer. I was about 12 the first time I witnessed freeballing ranch hands. Most wore overalls, nothing else as it was hot. The ones who wore jeans (few) obviously freeballed as butt cracks and pubes hung out. I used to ride my bike around the ranch while my grandparents visited with their friends. That was when I would take off my briefs and stuff them in the back pocket and ride around on my bike with my package rockin' in and out of my cutoffs.

The ranch hands would lie under a tree on their cigarette breaks and lunch breaks with the bib part of their coveralls down to their pubes. When working they never buttoned the side buttons, and you could usually see right through to their package when they bent over. Their lunch and coffee breaks were the most fun to observe. Lots of playin' around down there.

I supposed that all farm dudes freeballed, and it was an education for me. I spent a lot of time riding my bike up there with my package out and jerkin' a lot! Always wanted to catch one of them jerkin off out there but I had to wait until the year I was 16 when I went into the communal shower room one night and caught a 20-something guy whacking off. I went right in and began to shower, and in about 30 seconds I was hard as a rock and soaping my cock right along with him. Nothing physical happened between us, he just smiled and I smiled too when I shot my load.

The joys of farm life were just overwhelming to a kid who just went thru puberty. I never missed a chance to go to the ranch with my grandparents again! It did stop when I turned 17 and went to work. Do all farm hands freeball? Sure did seem like it to me!

Guy

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement