<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Young teens freeballing

April 2 2002 at 3:04 AM
Guy  (no login)
from IP address 209.247.138.160

While at a family Easter gathering I observed my grandson and one of his friends eating dessert on TV trays. They both had on shorts that were similar to board shorts but a little shorter in length. With legs apart I could see right up the legs and both of them were freeballing. Later on they were both out back shooting hoops without their T-shirts on, and they both were sporting butt crack and constantly pulled up their shorts. I was surprised at 14 year olds freeballing.

I asked my grandson later on when he started freeballing, and he said "about 6 months ago." He also told me that "lots of skateboarders freeball now."
Can it be? Skin rather than boxers hanging out? If it's true, it will be a welcome change.

My son told me that my grandson also sleeps nude now, something my son has done since he was about 13. I guess it just runs in the family. At any rate, it sure is nice to see skin rather than printed boxers!

Guy

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BT
(no login)

True

April 2 2002, 5:50 PM 

It seems more and more teens are starting to freeball at least part time.

Respond to this message   
Roy
(no login)

It figures

April 2 2002, 11:58 PM 

I'm not surprised since kids are use to wearing boxers these days and really- theres not a lot of difference between wearing boxers and freeballing. You are hanging in either case.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

I agree

April 3 2002, 12:18 AM 

Yes I agree. When I was young we all wore briefs and going from briefs to freeballing was quite a change. But going from boxers to freeballing is more psychological than physical. It doesn't feel that much different. You just have to get over the fear of being naked under your clothes.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Thought

April 3 2002, 1:17 AM 

Maybe what parents need to do is just need to stop buying their teenage son's boxers and briefs. Just think of all the money they would save.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Young Teens

April 3 2002, 1:14 AM 

Ever young teenage boy needs a role model who encourages him to toss all of his underwear.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Young Teens

April 3 2002, 8:22 AM 

Some boys LIKE their underwear, so therefore parents should buy it if the boys want it. To FORCE a teenager to freeball is just plain wrong.

Respond to this message   
Jr.
(no login)

Young Guys

April 3 2002, 1:23 AM 

Setting a good example starts at home!

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Free choice!

April 3 2002, 8:49 AM 

I've set the example with my son. He's just never bought. His choice is to wear boxers. He wears his pants fairly low, and like a lot o' guys his age, the boxers show out o' the top. He's had my example for sleepin' nude, but he only recently started that. I'm thankful that he's totally satisfied that all of us exercise our personal choice.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

right on!

April 3 2002, 10:14 AM 

So you argree with me!! Choice to wear or not wear is cool, nothing should be FORCED

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Kids fashions

April 3 2002, 6:58 PM 

Right now underwear is a 'fashion statement' with kids- thanks to advertisers like Calvin Klein and various hip-hop artists. But fashion fads come and go. I remember when I was in high school (mid-'80s) nobody was wearing socks- even in freezing weather! (I about froze my toes off!) but now I never see kids going sockless (except in sandals- which don't count). Anyway- judging by the success of Nat' freeballing forums I would say freeballing is the next big trend!

Terry

Respond to this message   
Ken
(no login)

Kids fashions

April 4 2002, 2:06 AM 

From looking at the www.versace.com website and the Abercrombie & Fitch catalogs, freeballing is being pushed by the clothing designers. We've done the tighty-whities and the baggy boxers and it's time for a change. Freeballing hasn't been in since the 70s and it's due to return.

I've also been seeing low-rise jeans for guys and girls lately and there really is no point in wearing low-rise jeans if you're gonna wear undies.

I predict that by next year kids will be grabbing those boxers that are sticking out and giving each other wedgies. The smart and cool ones won't bother wearing any.

Respond to this message   
James C
(no login)

sock-less

April 5 2002, 4:29 PM 

Yes, I remember the sockless fashion of the 80's. In fact, I still go without socks in the summer (Canadian winter is too cold for bare feet), except when wearing dress shoes.

I must say, too, that I've drawn a few curious stares from members of my bowling league, because I go without socks in my bowling shoes.

Respond to this message   
Jake
(no login)

Re: sock-less

April 5 2002, 10:45 PM 

Is going sock-less called "free-toeing"?

Sorry- couldn't resist.

I'll go back in my cave now.

Respond to this message   
Jimbo
(no login)

Sockless

April 8 2002, 1:43 PM 

Actually, going sockless started in the 60's in colleges and I got caught up in the craze after I was already freeballing. Socks seemed to me to fall into the same category as underwear - I found them totally unnecessary, I was too warm wearing them, and I was more comfortable without. I hate to wear socks, tho' I did so all through my working days when I had to be "dressed up". But now I hardly ever wear any, even in colder weather. I love to wiggle my toes in my docksiders, loafers, running shoes, or even tan buckskins. My rule of thumb now is, if I wear a tie, I will wear socks, otherwise not (except on very cold, snowy days!).

Respond to this message   
PCN
(no login)

sockless

April 8 2002, 7:32 PM 

I hate when my feet stick to my shoes, so I like my socks

Respond to this message   
buddy
(no login)

Re: Young teens freeballing

April 4 2002, 10:09 AM 

My lil bro is 17 and doesn't wear underwear either..he and i r roomies at home and a few of his friends from what i've seen never wear underwear and they are callin it WEARIN DICK..goin without..i mentioned earlier that i've noticed a lot of guys i work with..iron workers..workin on a bridge go without too..at least at work..it's a bend over job and u c butt all the time..i don't think these dudes r wear tiny underwear..must be wearin dick.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

20 somethings

April 4 2002, 10:21 AM 

We've had a warm weather trend and have observed lots of city work crews and street paving guys in low riding jeans (some no shirts) and there is no hint of underwear. A few of them wore just the bright orange vests and jeans. Real low hanging and butt crack galore. Think maybe the young teens are emulating their older generation as role models? Construction workers, street pavers and city pipe workers are all sporting butt crack and no signs of U.W. As dirty as they get every day, it's one less thing to wash! Keep hangin' low you guys. Seems like more and more guys are joining our freedom club!

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Construction workers

April 4 2002, 11:34 AM 

I think construction workers have always been ardent freeballers. I remember years ago my parents were building a new house and I was watching this young carpenter dude working. He had a hugh hole in his jeans and his butt was hanging out. I kept wondering why I couldn't see his UW (this was before I heard about freeballing.) Like you say- it's cooler, and just less clothes to wash at end of the day.

Terry

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

They experience worse bunchies

April 4 2002, 9:50 PM 

I have a middle management desk job and seldom get to wear jeans to work. However, I've also been an amatuer house builder and remodeler for years. That's when you really appreciate freeballin' and not havin' lots o' clothes on. BTW, us thin little guys don't show as much butt crack as some of you must.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement