<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

People staring at your crotch

May 19 2002 at 4:41 PM
Tom  (no login)
from IP address 205.188.197.157

How many of you have caught people staring at your crotch bulges? It happens to me all the time. Co-workers, friends, neighbors, and strangers frequently look at my crotch. The men who stare outnumber the women.

When I switched from briefs to boxers as a teenager, the stares used to embarrass the heck out of me. Over the years, I have gotten used to it. Since 1999, I have not worn underwear. For the crotch watcher, there is little visual difference between a boxer wearer and a freeballer, so people are probably not aware that I do not wear undershorts.

Have any of you other freeballers noticed people looking at your crotch bulges? How do you handle the unwanted attention?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeffrey
(no login)

Few!

May 19 2002, 5:55 PM 

Maybe I'm overly conscious of having a modest package and just think that few would think I had anything abnormal, but I seldom detect that anyone's staring at my crotch. Having freeballed since age 11, I also have no reason to think that any recent change in clothing makes me more vulnerable to visual scoping by others.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Started Young

May 19 2002, 9:22 PM 

You gave up wearing underwear at an early age. What influenced you to try going commando?

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Just kewl

May 20 2002, 10:56 AM 

You may not believe this, but it was my love of 501s. My mum gave me control of my clothing budget, and the first thing I did was go out and buy a pair of 501s, which I'd wanted for awhile. My mum hadn't done it because she would've had to go to a "jeans store" downtown. Anyway, I loved the buttons and I just thought they were so ideal for going without UW. I wore nothin' but 501s, including cut-offs in summer, until my late 20s. I've since begun freeballin' nearly 100% of the time.

Respond to this message   
will condon
(Login trashywil)

why not?

August 22 2003, 9:47 PM 

I've never worn underwear or sox, and love the feel of it, and have always trashed and ripped up my short shorts so my ass is always out and a good deal of my dick i9s too! a lot of people look and a lot of people make rude comments. if they don't like it, DONT' LOOK!SOME GUYS THINK I'M JUST A TRASHY WHORE, BUT I'M NOT ! i just lke to show my stuff! i wish the kids now cut up theirs shorts like 1982; wouldn't there be some thing to look at then

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

People staring

May 19 2002, 7:48 PM 

Well, you must be incredibly endowed with a snake down one pants leg or spend most of your time tenting out your britches! Alas, I am not as well endowed as all that, and freeballing for me is, essentially, for comfort. There is an element of exhibitionism in me, but not that often. Handling the unwanted attention to one's crotch is probably something I'll never have to worry about....but lucky you!

Guy

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Try not to show

May 19 2002, 9:32 PM 

I do not consider myself an exhibitionist. My soft cock varies in length from 6" to 7", but I do attempt to minimize the bulge by wearing full cut and pleatd pants. I freeball for comfort and convenience. If it happens to show, there is nothing else that I can do about it. If I was to wear boxer shorts, the problem would still be there. Briefs are out of the question.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Try not to show

May 20 2002, 4:26 AM 

I can understand why briefs would be out of the question, both for containment and for comfort. Again, I must reply, "lucky you." <g>

Respond to this message   
steve W
(no login)

double standard?

May 20 2002, 6:47 PM 

I have always wondered why when it comes to women that it is considered proper dress to wear a fancy underwire bra that enhances the breasts, pulling them forward, and padding them so that they show more. Most of the time looking rather aftifical and fake, but likewise many women go through great lengths to make sure their breasts are the proper shape and size in their clothing

BUT the same thing does not apply for men? Men are always self-consious about showing anything down below, and will go to great lengths to make sure the front of their trousers is absloutley flat as if they didn't have anything down there! Why isn't it acceptable for men to show sexual organs, or at least a profile of their presence. Part of the move to boxer shorts seems to be stemmed from men afraid that briefs make them show too much

With that being said, I noticed one of my clients appeared to be wearing boxer-briefs, or some other type of support garment underneath his dress slacks. They seemed to artifically pull everything up and forward and made a noticable bulge in the fly area of his dress slacks. No real details or shape was detectable, but his trousers came out about 2 inches or so between his beltline, and his crotch, sorta like a woman in a "wonderbra"

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Maybe it's what's proper?

May 20 2002, 11:40 PM 

I'm just being discursive, but maybe comparing what a woman does above the belt line isn't comparable to what a man does below it. The current PC theory is that female breasts are not sex organs. Nor are men's pecs despite the fact that many men feature them. Men's - and women's - genitals are definitely sex organs. Some guys do what they can to feature them even though clothed. Wearin' shorts that push them outward is one way of doin' it. So do some women. Some of us, me included, just try to be comfortable. For me that includes not being concerned about their size or their apparent size - or being concerned about them one way or the other. I'm comfortable freeballin', and I'm comfortable being nude. My genital size is average, and they serve me well, giving me no end of pleasure. I admire big cocks, but am also content that mine's average.

Respond to this message   
Oscar
(no login)

Re: double standard?

May 24 2002, 2:50 PM 

I agree...It doesn't seem "fair" that women are allowed (and expected) to show their breasts and to accentuate their size and shape, but guys are not allowed to show the smallest bulge "down there" as if we didn't have a cock and two balls that make for a sizable bulge in most guys...

As for breasts not being sexual organs, yes, that might be true, but in the collective mind of most men they are a major sexual attraction. So, even if they technically are not sexual organs, they do serve as a strong sexual attraction to most guys and as a sexual advertisement.

I freeball all the time, and people(both guys and girls) stare at guys' crotches regardless of if they are freeballing or not. Girls just like to look there as much as guys like to look at girls breasts (even if many would not admit it) and guys, both gay and straight look there too. Gays for the obvious reasons and straights (again, even if they would not admit it most of the time) because we men are always curious about the "competition" and are always trying to figure out "if the other guy is bigger or smaller than me".

Respond to this message   
new FB'er
(no login)

staring

May 24 2002, 10:34 PM 

While it may be for different reasons,I think some of the staring comes from trying to determine what kind of UW is being worn, if any.

Since starting to FB myself, I have become more concious of what I can see of what other are wearing (or not wearing as the case may be)....

Respond to this message   
Stephen
(no login)

Boxers make me show MORE

December 15 2013, 11:18 AM 

I disagree about boxers hiding more than briefs. When I'm wearing boxers, you can see my dick and balls in my pants, and YES, I do get looks, both men and women. I sometimes shift or sit/stand in such a way so that they can get a better look and look away from them, so that they can look at my crotch without getting caught doing it. Only thing though is that it's a turn on to know someone's checking out my crotch, so I start to get aroused. Then I get embarrassed and shift so they can't see, that is unless I want to meet them happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Toby
(Login to2001by)

old thread resurrected !!!

December 15 2013, 4:04 PM 

Great to see your post, Stephen, thanks for writing this up.

But this is a thread from 2002, ELEVEN YEARS ago !!!

This message has been edited by to2001by from IP address 86.149.200.53 on Dec 15, 2013 4:06 PM

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Boxers make me show MORE

January 24 2014, 12:45 PM 

Actually I think there isn't much difference between freeballing and wearing boxers for the person watching...in both cases the dick and balls can be perfectly visible through the pant fabric

Respond to this message   
James C
(no login)

People staring

May 20 2002, 10:11 AM 

The only time I knew for sure someone was looking at my crotch was when a co-worker told me my fly was opened. When I told him it wasn't, after discreetly checking, he apologized and mentioned there was a bulge. After telling him that "of course, there is - I'm a man", I asked him why he was staring at my crotch anyway. That embarrased him so much, I had a good laugh at his expense.

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

Who said it was unwanted

May 20 2002, 5:40 PM 

I have seen men and women staring at my crotch but I love it. It really gives me a thrill when people check me out. If i do catch someone looking I usually adjust my package and smile at the guy. A few timjes I have gotten a great date out of it. Don't fight it If you are big enough for people to notice your package be proud.

Respond to this message   
steve W
(no login)

I show less

May 20 2002, 6:38 PM 

now that I am freeballing than when I wore briefs. I typically wore the european style bikini briefs. These typically pulled everything up front and mage a decent bulge. I'm a grower, not a shower, and when I freeball, there is absloutely nothing bulging. It all hangs down between my legs and doesn't tent up my pants at all. I wish I did show a little bit more, and had the attention youh ave. I wear tighter than average pants too

Respond to this message   
Buddy
(no login)

Re: People staring at your crotch

May 21 2002, 9:54 AM 

Perhaps the reason ur not wearin underwear is because it feels better down there..i think it's normal to check u out with some curiosity down there..but they shouldn't stare..it's their fault for makin u feel uncomfortable bout havin a big penis..it's hard to go unnoticed sometimes when u go dick in jeans..even if ur not hung dude.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

I agree with Buddy

May 21 2002, 11:26 AM 

No one should feel uncomfortable about his dick and balls--whatever their size. I am not all that big, but at times I have noticed people eyeing my crotch--even when wearing underwear. Some pants highlight this part of the anatomy more than others and it is natural to look. Even men check each other out, yes, even straight guys. Don't ever let someone make you feel bad about your body!

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement