<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

College Wrestling

September 1 2002 at 10:19 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 67.32.21.2

I joined the wrestling team at my college, and my coach said he doesn't require jock straps under our singlets when we practice. I have been freeballing for years now and most of the other people on the team seem to as well. Does this go on at most other schools with other wrestlers.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Beaver County Freeballer
(no login)

Not sure, but...

September 2 2002, 12:48 AM 

Hey there,

I've watched college (and some high school) wrestling on TV, and I've actually come across some pics on the internet as well, and it seems that a lot of guys wrestle without a jock-strap under their singlet.

A female friend of mine were actually watching college wrestling once (she didn't believe me when I told her some of the guys get wood), and we saw a guy who had a very noticeable semi-erection.
She was shocked... and embarassed... AND intrigued!
**lol**

So anyway, i think it's fairly common.

B.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Not sure, but...

September 2 2002, 2:12 AM 

They probably wear jock straps to hide their wood.

Respond to this message   
Beaver County Freeballer
(no login)

Some may....

September 2 2002, 2:14 AM 

...but the guys I was watching definitely weren't wearing jock-straps.
You could very clearly make out the heads of their dicks, and, like i said, some... especially the one fella... would get semi-erections.

B.

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Wrestlers

September 2 2002, 12:24 PM 

I would say most of them don't wear anything under their singlets, because you can see their heads and
everything.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

College Wrestling

September 2 2002, 4:23 AM 

My cousin was on the College wrestling team here in California and claims it's left to the discretion of the individual. He also ran track and said most of the guys freeballed under their nylon suits. I went to a few matches/events and can vouch for that. There were a couple guys with obvious semi-bones snaked in one direction or the other. Not all, just a couple.

Respond to this message   

(Login Bulging4U)

Singlets

September 2 2002, 9:14 AM 

Many wrestlers don't wear jocks under their singlets and many do get erections while wrestling. It is just a natural part of being a male! Besides, it makes the sport more interesting!!

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Singlets

September 2 2002, 9:50 AM 

With the amount of rubbing and grabbing and groping, you'd have to be rather insensitive not to respond even partially. There was a website on nude and oil wrestling at one time which clearly illustrated this. Can't remember where I saw it though.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

singlets

September 2 2002, 10:14 AM 

the web site is www.bulgereport.com

Respond to this message   
gguy18us
(no login)

RE:

September 2 2002, 11:12 AM 

hotskins.com has some interesting pics as well.

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Website

September 2 2002, 3:37 PM 

Thanks a lot for the reference. It is a great website and has enough on it to interest everyone on this board. Quite a variety of men's topics, most of which are freeballing-related and more. Again, thanks!

Respond to this message   
Phil
(no login)

Check out website

September 3 2002, 2:48 PM 

Check out Chris Geary's website for some hot wrestling pics and videos at www.chrisgeary.com

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Singlets

September 2 2002, 12:25 PM 

I guess as long as they are careful.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Singlets

September 3 2002, 1:59 PM 

I think you'll find most wrestlers pictured in the Grapplers Groins Gallery freeball. Go to http://hornypunk.hitmen.com/galleries.htm.

Respond to this message   

(Login CommandoPastor)

Re: College Wrestling

April 4 2004, 5:17 PM 

Hey, yeah, I wrestled in college too. Very common to not wear anything under the singlets.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Freeballing

September 18 2012, 8:56 PM 

When I was in college, there was NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, wearing anything under their singlets. IT was men wrestling other men - that was it. We all know we have a penis and balls, so what's the big deal. My last year at Mt. Hood Community College, my match was stopped by some religious people who though we were "heathens" because we didn't hide our genitals. The school tried to stop the advent of wearing jocks or briefs under the singlet - which caused ALL team members to quit - the school recended their requirement to wear undergarments.
I was at a college competition in Boston and found they did not wear anything under their singlets and even were not shy to show erections (which is normal for men in stress-related sports).
I do believe it's the basic premise to wear nothing for ease of movement and to allow more sweat to evaporate. But when you get people who want YOU to think THEIR way and follow their puritan-ways, that's when athletes have problems, restrictions and a squelching of male bonding. I wonder where these "troublemakers" would be in Roman times?!?!?!!?
Thank you very much.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - College Wrestling
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement