<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Male bulges

September 12 2002 at 2:56 PM
ANdy  (no login)
from IP address 206.181.220.5

I know the issue of male bulges being noticeable has been discussed before.
It seems that fashion is changing...male bulges might be coming back in the fall-winter season...
check out this link:
http://touchspark.com/his/bulge/feature_bulge.html

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Alex
(no login)

About time!

September 12 2002, 6:46 PM 

When I was young having a visible bulge was not only acceptable, but very desirable. And more than one guy was known to stuff a rolled sock in his briefs for a little 'help' just like girls stuffed their bras to make their tits look bigger.

Alex

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

About Time

September 12 2002, 8:46 PM 

Back in late 50's and early 60's we wore our levi button jeans tight and low. Those of us who went commando gave people an extra perk, some pubes sticking thru between the button holes. We gave that a little help by constantly wiggling our fingers between the buttons to widen the gap. That and shorter white T-s made for some interesting exposure!

These kids today think they invented the sag...NOT! The 50's 60's guys were the fore-runners and we didn't show half a yard of boxer fabric! Bring back that look, and I too say, "It's about time!"

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

thoughts on bulges

September 13 2002, 8:37 AM 

Bulges are great. But putting a sock in or padded pants can have mixed results however. What I mean is this: If you are just walking around the street or in a non sexual situation ...great. But in a sexual one it is nothing but an embarrassment. Imagine a gal or a guy unzipping your pants and finding a sock or padded jeans. What a let down for them and it makes you look like an idiot. A better way to look bigger is doing it kind of natuarally. That means wearing a cock ring (which I have never actually tried) or to do what I do: wear your cock pointing up towards you belt buckle. The rubbing of the underside of my penis, especially in jeans, always keeps me a little "fluffed"

Just some ideas
Cool beans boi

Respond to this message   
James
(no login)

Coolbeans

September 13 2002, 11:17 PM 

whats up
you seem like a kewl guy was wonderin if you and i could talk privately im 21 on the east coast here
do you have a email address or somethin so we can talk more

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: About Time

September 14 2002, 2:38 PM 

And what about the guys that constantly rubbed their thumbnail vertically along the side (usually their right side) of the zipper of their jeans? The whiter fabric gave the illusion of more bulge than might actually be there, as we all expected them to "dress" at 11:00 or 1:00 o'clock position back then.

But, as always, the best bulges are the balls with the longer cock "snaking" down the pants leg. Or the ball bulges that are equal, side to side, on each side of the center seam. Higher bulges seem to be related to wearing briefs or jocks, I suspect.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Down the leg

September 14 2002, 8:39 PM 

Wearing my cock is soooooooooooo uncomfortable to me, I have never understood it. As a matter of fact, that was keeping me from freeballing at all! All comando guys I saw did the down the leg thing. I hated it, so I did not freeball until my dopey mind realized that I could wear my cock ANY way I like while freeballing.

Coolest beans

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Down the leg

September 15 2002, 10:59 AM 

Cool beans, I'm very glad you came to that realization! Makes things much better to deal with and enjoy too, plus you don't have to worry about leaving "it" at home. LOL I know there are some people who don't know what "wearing dick" means in the younger usage here, so you might understand their alarm if they see you not wearing it, as a piece of clothing might be worn or left at home. <Grin>

Seriously, though, many times we build our own barriers about not being able to do things and many times justify and live that that situation. Then, at a later date, we realize that the barrier only exists in our mind and wonder "WHY did I do that??!!" and then proceed to do what we previously did/could/would not do and find it very easy and enjoyable to do. Typically, when you knock down that barrier that you put up, it also can give you a sense of accomplishment and empowerment that can generally uplift your feelings and orientations to conquer other things in our lives.

Unfortunately, you can't necessarily scream "Look at me and what I did!" as others might not understand or appreciate your personal accomplishmet--but it can be a really big deal to you and a "personal best" situation nonetheless. A personal best that can be used to built upon for other accomplishments in the future.

Best wishes for the future, cool beans!

cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: About Time

September 15 2002, 3:45 AM 

You're right about the rubbing, and inasmuch as they were tighter then (much) the fabric would wear thin faster and the accent of your cock snaking down would be grayish white in contrast with the blue jeans' leg. In time the outline of your cock was imprinted to the left (or right) of center like a permanent tattoo for all to see. We rolled the waist band down too...if you remember that look. Why? I dunno.

Jeans cut-offs were the rage then too. At the beach (if you were at a textile beach) we'd unbutton the fronts down to the pubes making a Vee down our belly with the cutoffs. Guys who kept tugging them up a bit to conceal bushy pubes only succeeded in dropping out one leg with their package. It was a losing proposition. Out the front or out the leg. But the girls loved it. Some guys did too. If they did that today the beach patrol would be down there in an instant. The days of innocent fun are gone, methinks.

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Re: About Time

September 15 2002, 10:40 AM 

Thanks for those comments, Guy. I certainly remember the cut-off jeans days--back then. The short ones were always eye catching on a somewhat muscular guy with nice thighs. Not to get back into the "muscle" thing again, but lets just say there was a nice sweep to his quads and rear thighs too. Many times, I wondered how some guys could get by without falling out if they weren't wearing underwear, but it must have been the interface of their body and the used-to-be pants that were not cut-offs.

I don't recall the rolled down waist bands (although I suspect that was done to lower the tan lines), but do recall the unbuttoned waist band in certain settings. First time I saw that was in some of the male dorms at college. Guys would sit around with their jeans unbuttoned and such. Never did figure it out then as they had their shirts on, typically, and were not fat enough to need to unbutton it as they sat or lounged around.

There was a record company in NY that I used to get catalogs and mailings from in the early '70s. They also had posters. One particular one was entitled something like "Jock". It was a college age guy, about 5'8", nicely defined body and showing a little muscle (but not overly so by any means, just nice symmetry) on his bod, longish blonde hair, a string of some neck jewelry for accent (but not puka beads), and a worn pair of cut-offs cut off to reveal the lower 2/3rds of his thighs and frayed some on the bottom. Standing there with his thumbs hooked in his pockets, with a little bulge showing too. Confident, extremely sexy, and maybe even with a little attitude about all of that. A fantastic poster! Never did see any in the stores down here, though.

I concur, Guy, that if anything gets unbuttoned at the beach now, it would be cause for concern unless the guy was so totally sexy that people tolerated it. But then, there are now much skimpier bikini swim suits with "contour pouches", ala International Male that allow the same basic or less skin coverage as the previous cut-off you mentioned. Just depends on the guy's body shape which might look best.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: Re

September 15 2002, 2:28 PM 

Not a problem for me. Have frequented nude beaches for as long as I can remember. Dress codes are not a problem, ever....I just don't go to textile beaches anymore so don't really know what's going on. If it's not one of our many nude beaches here in No.Calif., then I just hang out (pun intended) in my own backyard which has privacy on 3 sides and on the 4th side almost total privacy. No matter on the 4th side...my neighbors there are home nudists. I am a lucky man!

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Re: Re: About Time

September 15 2002, 2:13 PM 

As long as a guy is not "doing" anything wrong he just be left alone.
Just "looking" sexy should not be a crime!

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Good old days

September 16 2002, 12:06 AM 

In the 50s, 60s and 70s, crotch bulges were the norm. Men of all ages sported them and no one thought much about it. Today, a man with a visible bulge is rare. What happened?

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Re: What Happened?

September 16 2002, 3:10 AM 

Well, probably has to do with "loose fit" being the "in" thing for so many years. Which led to baggy, which led to sag, etc. etc. They claim what comes around goes around, so maybe these newer styles in the stores now (less pleated slacks, more flat fronts) and not so loose and baggy will take hold and we'll go back to snug again. It was (to me) a much neater look, aside from the obvious bulge showing perk.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement