<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Shaved Balls

October 26 2002 at 2:51 PM
Greg  (no login)
from IP address 4.60.71.183

I was in the showers at the gym today and one of the guys there was shaving his balls. I asked him about it and he said his wife loves to play with them when they're shaved. I asked my partner about it and he said he'd love it if I shaved mine. Do people really like shaved balls? Is it safe to do? Any of you free ballers out there with shaved balls?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Toby
(no login)

Yes

October 26 2002, 3:11 PM 

Yes, yes. Go for it if you feel like doing it.

Just be careful with that razor! Powder some talc or cornflour (is it called cornflour in the US?) on to your sac before shaving it.

The rest of my pubes I keep trimmmed using an electric shaver fitted with #2 guard.

Toby

Respond to this message   
Guy
(no login)

Shaved Balls

October 26 2002, 5:01 PM 

When I was married my my wife preferred shaved balls and trimmed pubes. Didn't get any annoyances stuck in her teeth and such. Also found that by trimming the base of my dick and up about quarter inch it actually made me seem about half inch longer.

I've since kept the balls shaved and pubes trimmed back mainly for hygienic reasons. Less sweat in summer, less odor to collect in the pubic hairs and a cleaner feeling after the shower that seems to stay with you longer without the pubes collecting oil, sweat and such. I use powder or corn starch to shave my balls. Just take it slow and easy. It's worth a try.

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

Shave

October 26 2002, 5:08 PM 

I shave mine every couple of weeks. My g/f Karen loves it. Just use a safety razor and shave cream and be careful.

Respond to this message   

(Login bkozy54)

shaving

October 26 2002, 5:29 PM 

I have tried dry shaving using talcom powder (Gold Bond) and a fresh razor. I have also tried shaving with shave cream while in the shower (which is when I shave my face). I found I got a smoother, closer shave with less irritation when I did it in the shower. I really like the feel of how soft I feel with shaving. I also find that I am more sensitive during sex, so I get a hightened sense of pleasure when my balls are fondled. Good luck and enjoy exploring the possibilities!

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Shaved Balls

October 26 2002, 7:36 PM 

I've been shaving for several years now and don't want to go back to hairy balls one bit. I like the way they feel and look, plus I also shave my cock shaft at the same time. I use sun tan oil or a whatever lube I have laying around and find that works very well with a flex blade razor (i.e., Schick Tracer or similar). Just dont' try to shave tooo close as you might end up with some irritation when the hairs again break through the skin. Enjoy!

cdadbr

Respond to this message   

(no login)

October 26 2002, 9:22 PM 

I've been shaving for years but I use a electric barber shaver. I must have tender balls because blade razors caused too much irritation for me.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaved balls

October 27 2002, 5:31 AM 

Yes I love my shaved balls. I shave while taking a bath,I use a trak 3 razor. Nair or other like products work great for removing hair the first time but are rather irritating on stubble.I shave my balls cock pubes and ass. The look and feel are great.

Respond to this message   
John C
(no login)

Shaved Balls

October 27 2002, 7:16 AM 

Have been shaving my balls an pubes for years and love the feeling of freeballing even more than when I had hair. Also makes getting the c-ring off easier.
Used to be a bear, but chemo made it ALL fall out. Was strange at first, but a big hit at the gym and pool, so have decided to keep stay with it.
Definitely prefer to shave in the shower or while soaking in the tub. Just be slow and gentle. If you don't like the look and feel, it will always grow back.
AND LEAVE THE AFTERSHAVE IN THE BOTTLE!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

RE: Shaved Balls

October 27 2002, 8:55 AM 

Do all of you guys want to be little boys again? Men have hair for a reason and I like it that way. I would never shave my balls. I might trim the hair, but never remove it completly.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Electrolysis

October 27 2002, 9:30 AM 

I've had the hair on my ballsac and cock removed permanately by electrolysis. I shave my partner's and trim his pubes. I've noticed that well over half the guys at the gay nude parties I attend at periodically have shaved balls. It looks (and feels)nicer, and it's definitely welcomed for people engaged in oral sex. It's perhaps more common amongst gay guys for this reason. I often trim my pubes.

Respond to this message   
Aaron
(no login)

Laser hair removal...

October 27 2002, 2:15 PM 

I recently (3 months ago) had the hair on my balls removed my laser, as well as the hair along the "bikini line". Have been extremely pleased with the results.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaved Balls

October 27 2002, 7:37 PM 

No one has mentioned it but I use tweezers to remove the pubic hairs. I first trim the hairs and then use the tweezers to remove them. I've noticed that the hairs grow back finer. A friend waxes me in the hard to reach places.

Since I've now gone without underwear and now totally smooth I'm really swinging free!

Respond to this message   

(Login Barebear)

I like 'em, too...

October 27 2002, 10:29 PM 

I once saw a guy in a porm flick use Nair on his balls so I tried it. Much easier and safer than shaving and it leaves your balls silky smooth. Try it, you'll like it!

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: I like 'em, too...

October 28 2002, 1:26 AM 

I tried Nair several times before I started shaving my balls. The smell and irritation made me find a flex blade razor and some oil. My Norelco draws blood even with just a touch so that's not an option either. I have found that I can tolerate a screen blade electric razor, though, but still like the flex blade and my oil in a warm bath to shave with. Your experiences might vary.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

October 28 2002, 2:05 AM 

I can't believe all you guys who shave with a blade razor. My ball bag has little bumps on it and if I use a blade I'd be bleeding for sure. That's why I use a electric barber shaver. It may leave a little bit of hair but it's hardly noticeable and at least I'm not bleeding afterwards.

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Re: Shaved Balls

October 28 2002, 9:55 AM 

Mine's nor entirely smooth either, but that doesn't cause any problems with the flex blade I use. Obviously, the mounds around the base of the hairs are pushed down or something, but they have never been a problem for me (as I suspected they might, which is why I started out with Nair).

cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Ol' Jim
(no login)

Blade is great

October 28 2002, 3:25 AM 

Don't want to start a war here but I've tried both screen shaver and blade and the blade wins hands down. The little bumps are not a problem for me.

Although some people have trouble with ingrown hairs, I haven't yet.

I shave in the shower, use a both a foam shaving cream and Bic razor for "sensitive skin" and have had no problems. I tried the standard Bic and hated it as it really pulled and was quite uncomfortable.

Haven't tried a straight razor and don't intend to.

I tried my Braun screen on my balls only once. That hurt!

Swinging in comfort,

Jim

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Blade is great

October 28 2002, 10:00 AM 

The screen shaver I have is one designed for "touchup in the afternoon" with a single screen and battery powered. It is designed just for that and does not work well with hair that is longer than a 5 o'clock shadow might be. It does leave a different texture on my scrotum when I use it in between blade shaves, but trying to get some of the hairs that might have been missed by the blade (and are longer) takes more time to get them coaxed into the screen for cutting.

cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Karl
(Login bmwag)

trust

October 31 2002, 8:09 AM 

I think the blade is the best way to , in awarm shower.Would any of you trust a friend to shave them for you, it could be fun.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Definitely

October 31 2002, 3:01 PM 

Does feel good.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

That's what friends are for

November 1 2002, 8:44 AM 

While my own genital hair (ballsac and cock) has been removed by electrolysis and are always smooth, my bf always lets me do his - w/ a safety razor. It's a wonderful routine for both of us. Both of us also keep our pubes trimmed, but not shaved. We regard it in the same respect as keeping one's face hair shaved smooth or trimmed neatly. Those close to us will be in close contact, and it's not nearly as labour intensive as keeping large areas smooth. I don't like using deodorants, and I also keep my arm pits shaved to reduce unwanted odour. For those whom like to maintain their maleness, plenty of hair grows elsewhere - legs, arms and abdomen in my case - for that.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

shaved balls

October 28 2002, 11:18 AM 

Dude, I've tried both electric razors and blades. I like the electric better. I like doing it dry. But one thing, pull that skin taught when u do it. Leaving it looser, will nick up those puppies.

Respond to this message   
Buzzer
(no login)

Yes !

October 28 2002, 2:29 PM 

& my wife likes it, also.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

OK, OK, OK

October 29 2002, 4:27 PM 

Boy, did that get a positive response! I'm convinced and will shave them when I shower tonight. Won't tell my partner--let him find out for himself.

Thanks for the advice, guys.

Respond to this message   
martinb959
(no login)

shaving

October 30 2002, 1:24 PM 

I tried shaving many times - wet shave - but the last time I was left with really awful itching - it was unbearable for a full week and however much I loved to be shaved, I decided never to do it again. Has anyone else had this?

Respond to this message   

(Login hegemony)

Shaving

October 30 2002, 3:18 PM 

I have been shaving my balls and pubes for many years and have never had any problem with itching. It may just be that my skin is not overly sensitive.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

shaving

October 30 2002, 3:36 PM 

I have incredibly sensitive skin. I am pretty much allergic to everything. Once I started shaving the pubes and the area. I try to make it even, but it never works, so i wind up going totally bare. But, the first time I did it, it was itchy for a week or so, then when I started doing it more frequently, the itch time, became less and less. Now i think it might be down to a scratch the next day. Just keep doing it, it won't even b a factor. But if u are itchy, just put some powder on the area. Gold Bond or Shower to Shower worked great for me. I shave dry with a Norelco. If u nick, you will itch. Just b careful, make it a smooth shave and u will be fine.

Respond to this message   
Aaron
(no login)

Re: shaving

October 30 2002, 10:55 PM 

I don't need to shave anymore cuz I got lasered recently, but here is what I used to do when I shaved (I shaved my balls every other day for 10 years, since I was 15, and keep my pubes trimmed to about a 1/4"):

Always use a good clean razor (I used Mach3). Using a used razor causes more problems. If you're hairy, trim before you shave. Trim with scissors, clippers, or beard trimmer, whatever you need, and get it down as close as you can before you break out the razor.

Shave with the grain (downwards on either your pubes or your balls). If you trimmed really well, you may not need to shave against the grain, but you might have to make a final pass against the grain to really get close.

After you're done, make sure you wash with warm soap and water, and apply some deodorant to the area (yah, deodorant, I don't know why it works, it just does). That will reduce the red-bumps. If you start to itch, use some cortizone cream (like Aveeno).

You itch MUCH more the first 3 or 4 times than you ever do afterwards (somehow your body gets used to the idea). Also, if you just can't stop itching, then settle for trimming the hair close with clippers or beard trimmer.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

yes...thats exactly what happened to me.

October 31 2002, 12:29 AM 

I don't think I have particularly sensitive skin but I was itching like mad when I shaved my balls. Everybody else was talking about it so I thought I would give it a try. At first I was just going to trim my bush but it was hard to get an even overall effect so I thought I would be brave and took the whole lot off. Not only did the shaving irritate my skin but the hair seemed to immediately grow back with short spiky hairs that chafed my thighs and left me scratching for ages afterwards.
It was quite a while before I tried removing any hair again and the second time I used a hair removing cream ( just a cheap one from Boots, the chemist...a UK chain store ). The smell of rotten eggs made me feel sick and it only half worked. I tried smoothing some on my balls and in the crack of my bum . After the alloted time it didn't rinse away in the shower and I had to pull out clumps of light brown hair from my bum and balls. It was agony and left everthing down there red and sore. Since then I have decided to leave everything the way it is and although I'm not particularly hairy elsewhere , my bush has grown back thicker. I think the more you shave..the more you shave. !!! Personally I think men should have some body hair or else they look like plucked chickens or boiled eggs, so I only trim very sparingly just so the zipper doesn't get stuck. Sorry if I have gone on too long.
Alec.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

Well, I did it

October 31 2002, 1:58 PM 

Did it in the shower with soap and a twin bladed razor. It felt weird but kind of nice at the same time. No problems although they were a little sensative when I dried off. I put some body powder on them and that seemed to take care of the sensativity. And do they feel great! I never thought a smooth scrotum could feel this nice. Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Now to see how my partner reacts when he feels them!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Hey Smoothy

October 31 2002, 2:17 PM 

Hey,

Mazel tov. Good for u, let us know your partner's reaction.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

He loves it!!

November 5 2002, 6:47 PM 

He "noticed" it last night. And he loved it. He says, and I concur, that my sack is so soft and smooth and feels like silk. I think it is more sensative. All in all a good move. We did his in the shower this morning and our reactions are about the same -- it feels wonderful. Thanks for all the support, guys. We both appreciate it!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Why not be natural?

November 1 2002, 9:48 AM 

Why not just be natural--the way you were born? If someone doesn't like your body or pubic hair, find someone who does.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

how like it

November 1 2002, 10:12 AM 

Hmmm,

The great thing about the people who post on this board are that they all seem comfortable with themselves. Everybody here does what feels right and what they like. Whatever they are doing, they are doing it for themselves, not looking for approval. The shavers here, do it, cause they like it. The ones with hair, keep it natural because they like it.
Other people ask for others opinions and try new things, but will do what they like.

This is such an awesome board.

OK, I've rambled long enough. I probably even lost track of my thought on this rant. If I did, my bad.

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

Natural?

November 1 2002, 9:08 PM 

I guess a man should not shave his face, cut his hair or trim his toe and fingernails eithier. If those are ok Mr anonymous, why is trimming body hair so wrong?

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Shaved Balls
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement