<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Teens Freeballing at school?

November 3 2002 at 5:41 PM
Alex  (no login)
from IP address 207.30.240.142

A question for you young guys here-

I've gotten the impression that many teens are tired of the boxer-UW craze and are now freeballing at school.
Does anyone know how common teen-freeballing is now? Do schools have rules about UW?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Buddy
(no login)

Re: Teens Freeballing at school?

November 3 2002, 6:05 PM 

Yep..they r..and there r no rules..my lil bro is a senior in h.s. and started after i did about 2 years ago..his buds have mostly ditched them too..as have guys i know who r in their early 20's..i'm thinkin it may have to do with comfort..style..and conformity to not wanting to wear uw anymore

Respond to this message   
Jr.
(no login)

Re: Re: Teens Freeballing at school?

November 3 2002, 7:17 PM 

Maybe they do it for their girl friends.

Respond to this message   
embarrassed!
(no login)

White spill

June 3 2005, 4:18 AM 

I am so embarrassed about what happened today. I'm 16 and I had a long 4 hour English exam, and I was freeballin'. So what! you may ask? Well, all of a sudden, I got this massive hardon. I tried to hide at as the girl next to me seemed to be looking at my crouch. Then the worst thing happened - I came! Sperm went all over my pants! Once the exam was finished, I had to clean myself. Anyway, it turned out the girl asked me out.

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Amazing!

November 3 2002, 9:24 PM 

This is pretty amazing since it wasn't long ago we were talking about how shy today's teens were and how they wouldn't shower at PE and how they switched from briefs to boxers because they were less revealing. Now they are going freeballing? That's quite a change! What do they do in the locker room- just let it all hang out when they change?

Respond to this message   
D.K
(no login)

Re: Amazing!

November 3 2002, 11:33 PM 

Yeah, I heard some were even wearing boxers over briefs at the same time! Talk about overkill!

But kids imulate what they see on TV and I don't think youre going to see freeballing on MTV because Haines and Klein and them don't make money from guys freeballing.

Respond to this message   
Buddy
(no login)

Re: Amazing!

November 4 2002, 7:11 AM 

I was a freshman 6 years ago..our h.s. had a massive p.e. program..i'm sure there were some guys not showerin but i think most did..u would get naked and walk that way to the shower..wash and small towels were provided..and tossed into a bin on ur way out..never knew guys were shy..lil bro goes to the same school..and from what i can tell..nothin has changed..cept probably more goes goin dick-in-jeans to school cause they don't wear uw anymore

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Re. amazing

November 4 2002, 9:00 AM 

Sounds like when I went to hs many years ago. While I'm sure there are many guys that currently don't shower following p.e., there were also many that didn't when I was in hs as well. In my p.e. class of 30 guys, only 2 freeballed as far as I know - myself and 1 other. He and I were friends and both slightly exhibitionist in the sense that we took our time showering and walked around a bit nude to and from the shower room - usually a side trip to the urinals where we'd be the only 2 guys exposing our bums while peeing.

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(no login)

Re: Re: Amazing!

November 5 2002, 10:16 AM 

An observation: if a guy's uptight because he hasn't "grown" in stature as some others have, adding an undershirt and probably a second pair of underwear (yikes!!) will better fill out their clothes, especially if they need the larger size but are really too big for the next smaller size. Seems like I see more younger guys at the mall with undershirts on under their woven "designer" shirts that haven't yet hit their growth "spurt" to better fill out their clothes. In some cases, having grown up when a lean and "built" guy with a tan in the summer might well have worn his shirt unbuttoned all of the way down (with no undershirt), seeing an unbuttoned shirt is kind of a trigger point (even if there's a white undershirt under it). If you're going to experience the sexy feel of wearing your shirt unbuttoned all of the time, then an undershirt works for when you go to the mall or other places.

But, if a larger proportioned guy wears an undershirt and an open outer layer shirt, it just doesn't have the same effect--at least for me. Just depends on the body architecture. Just as with freeballing, it's all in "how it hangs" <G>

cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Boxers over breifs

November 5 2002, 2:20 PM 

Well I think a lot of the boxers over brief business was just that a lot of kids who were more comfortable wearing briefs but they didn't want to be look old fashion and out of style so by wearing boxers over their briefs they could have it both ways!

Respond to this message   
Alex
(no login)

Briefs 'old fashion'?

November 5 2002, 2:26 PM 

I think it's funny kids thinking briefs are 'old fashion'. When I was in school it was exactly the other way- we thought boxers were 'old fashion'. They were considered 'old-man' underwear!

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

When I was in school

November 5 2002, 6:26 PM 

Just a few years ago :0), some boys did that because the boxers had open flys. They wore there pants so low, they did not want to "fall out". I suggested boxers with buttons to a few of these guys. Some tried them, some did not.

Respond to this message   
uwfreeisme
(no login)

Re: Briefs 'old fashion'?

November 7 2002, 9:05 AM 

Same here...boxers were old-style when I went to HS. I only remember briefs and jock straps in HS...no FBers that I can remember. When I went to school, going w/o uw was something others made fun of, so nobody did it unless they had to.

Respond to this message   
BocaBudd
(no login)

underwear in high school, jocks in P.E. class

November 21 2002, 5:57 PM 

When I came home from the first day of class I asked my mom what a "jock" was, because we needed one for P.E. class. She graciously explained, albeit briefly and probably nervously.

Everybody showered, in one big room. (Oh, what I wouldn't give to have those days back again. I just wish I had been born ten years earlier and could have experienced nude swimming.)

I was a late bloomer in high school; some of the guys had pretty impressive dicks, hair, everything! (And I'm still waiting today!)

You had to wear a jockstrap for P.E. and if anyone went without underwear to school it would have been because they were poor or didn't know any better.

My, how times have changed...

Respond to this message   
pe-nice
(no login)

Compulsory

June 3 2005, 4:03 AM 

At our school, it was once compulsory for the boys to freeball at school, but only for the year 12s for Muck Up Day celebrations. The girls of our school's Student Council would check the boys to see. My girlfriend saw my penis and I got hard. Luckily though, she was turned on and we skipped the first 3 periods as we fucked in the unisex toilets. Oh happy days!

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

Wearin' dick in hs.

November 3 2002, 6:08 PM 

I graduated from hs bout 3-1/2 years ago. About 25% or more of the bois were hanging free in warmer weather. In winter the percentage dropped to bout 10%. There were a few bois who wore shorts year round and were always hanging free. These are my personal observations are are not supported by and hard data There were no rulz about wearing underwear. Coach noted that most of our soccer team were playing free and sed nothing 'bout it except that we needed to be careful to not show dick during games. hehehe

Respond to this message   
Craig
(Login freeballsagger)

Teens Freeballin at school

November 10 2002, 2:52 PM 

I'm a high school teacher and I see a LOT of Boxers and Briefs thanks to all the baggy saggin boys! But I have NEVER seen any of the boys at my school (in the 9 years that I've been there) freeballin! It's not that I'm always in my classroom and wouldn't see them either. It also doesn't have to do with location since my school is in a very liberal area - San Fran Bay Area of California. I'm not saying it's not happening, just that I don't think it's as common as some of these messages would lead you to believe. It does makes sense, though, that boys DO freeball as they DO use music artists as role models. And just a few minutes at MTV (or other music video programing) will show how common freeballin is within this group.
Craig

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Today's bashful teens

November 11 2002, 9:20 PM 

We have been having a discussion on the BFF forum about how much more bashful kids are today than thirty years ago.

I can summarize it with an excerpt from one of my posts there:

Today kids are far more shy about showing their bodies than the babyboomer generation. I can think of countless examples to illustrate this- starting with their clothes- all loose, baggy, over-sized and body-hiding. "Shorts" that now hang down below the knees, long baggy swimsuits that only old men use to wear. Teen boys have replaced snug brief and bikini underwear with body-concealing baggy boxers. Most won't even shower after P.E. class at school.

Contrast this with the '60-'70s when youth were routinely chided for their tight skimpy revealing clothes- girls in mini-skirts, 'short-shorts', 'hot-pants', skin-tight jeans and brafree fashions. Guys in body-clinging doubleknits, spandex disco pants, and speedo swimsuits.

And what happen to popular springtime college rituals like 'streaking' and 'nude olympics'? Today's kids would not dream of doing such things.

Respond to this message   
Mark
(no login)

underwear at my school

March 22 2003, 4:21 PM 

I am a sophomore in High school in Illinois and in my PE class, noone showers after PE. When we have swimming, most people awkwardly change under towels, both into and out of thier swimsuits. A few just change in the open with their shirt on and you can see their dicks, but most are pretty protective. We all shower with our swimsuits on. Im not sure why, but although most kids are circumcised, the two kids who let themselves be seen nude the most when changing for swimming have foreskins. In terms of underwear,
13 kids wear boxers, 2 kids wear boxerbriefs, and 10 9 kids including myself wear briefs. No one freeballs. In the school, I think the percentage of kids wearing boxers is higher than in my pe class.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement