<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

shorts

March 5 2003 at 3:54 PM
lowhanging cowboy  (no login)
from IP address 66.76.9.156

does anyone ever wear shorts were your balls fall out of the legs?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login freejake)

Letting it all hang out

March 5 2003, 5:03 PM 

I often wear shorts where either balls or balls and cock fall out. I do it in the summer outside, and at the gym. I've been at parties dressed like it, and I've led the Bible study at my youth group dressed like that. In any case the shorts I wear are thin white nylon without lining so I NEVER leave too much to the imagination.

I'd be keen to hear from others on this matter,

Freeballer Jake

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

shorts

March 11 2003, 9:31 AM 

I never let my balls hang out of my shorts, and frankly to do that at a summer camp is inappropriate.

Respond to this message   
cp
(no login)

inappropriate

December 27 2010, 9:44 AM 

Completely inappropriate.

Not sure on why, with a screen name that includes "Christian," you would consider the practice of exposing yourself to young people acceptable.

Respond to this message   
Joe
(no login)

Re: Letting it all hang out

December 27 2010, 10:12 AM 

pretty disgusting man, i mean if the youth group are a bunch of kids then im sorry i dont know why you haven't been reported to the authorities

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Summer volleyball

April 21 2011, 12:46 AM 

A few years ago I was in the local park and watching some college age men and women playing volleyball. ALL had shorts with halters for the women and bare chested for the men. With a little alcohol in them, they became quite randy and some of the men had their shorts pulled off as they were trying to play the game. It appeared that all were freeballing. Their own teammates would pull the shorts down, and then get a big laugh. Then the victim would then try to drop the others shorts. The women were not immune in the play, and also lost some shorts. It was late in the day and not many people were in the park at the time, so got quite brave in de-pansing the others.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Hangin' out

March 5 2003, 8:54 PM 

It's not likely that my balls would hang out, but my cock might. It's just an incidental thing. Sometimes my cock might hang out. Other times my crotch and what's in it just might be visible up the legs of the shorts. I don't consider it a major deal. Half the population can see their own every day. The other half's not going to be impressed one way or the other about seeing one. A very few might care that they've got a peek at a guy's genitals.

Respond to this message   
zzzzzzzzzz
(no login)

store

December 20 2010, 2:01 PM 

I went to the store last summer for lawn mower gas.I was wearing old school gym shorts no underwear.My shorts were very short.I went in to pay for the gas and the lady behind the counter gave me a funny smile.I went back to pump the gas and decided to go back for a cold drink.When I walked up to the cooler I saw my reflection in the glass door and saw why she gave me such a look.My dick was hanging out the left leg of my shorts!

Respond to this message   
sansuw rebel
(no login)

High Noon - Low Balls

March 5 2003, 11:49 PM 

Pardner, you must have some real low, lowwww hangers!!!!! Doesn't your dick hang out as well?

My balls are usually snug in a fairly tight sack. So, heavy duty swinging just won't happen!!!! Sounds like fun, though.

Well, enjoy and keep 'em swinging, no matter what kind of shorts you're FB'ing in

movin'on down the trail, sansuw rebel

Respond to this message   
Buddy
(no login)

Re: shorts

March 6 2003, 7:58 AM 

Wear shorts all the time in summer..the ones i buy at old navy or pac sun are pretty long so i don't have the problem of ma balls fallin out..if the leg holes r big..i will position myself so i'm not pervin..

Respond to this message   

(Login Gstreaker2)

Shorts

March 6 2003, 12:50 PM 

I wear really short cutoffs and sidesplit shorts from International Male during the summer and if I am not careful my cock will poke out, but my balls don't hang that low. If I sit down of course, can often get a peek at everything.

Respond to this message   
zzzzzzzzzz
(no login)

work

December 20 2010, 1:56 PM 

I was a teen when I worked in a feed store wearhouse.I wore short shorts to work in the summer.They were cut off jeans that wear tight and cut just at the hip pockets.Others were school gym shorts that were very short to the point the bottom of my butt cheeks were seen and at times my penis would hang below the leg.I never got in trouble since I was mostly alone back there but the girls that worked up front would allways come into the back where I was to smoke and take a look!I loved it!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: work

December 20 2010, 4:27 PM 

I would like to come visit that store!!

Respond to this message   
zzzzzzzzz
(no login)

Re: work

December 22 2010, 4:37 PM 

I still have a pair of those shorts.I wear them around the house now

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shorts: the long and the short of it

March 9 2003, 6:49 PM 

I grew up in the 70s, when shorts were shorts (not calf-length) and I still prefer it that way. Yeah, it looks a little funny today when you see a guy with running shorts, rugby shorts, or cutoffs with a 1" or 2" inseam... but they are sure hot!

As mentioned earlier, I wear boxers all the time everywhere even in public. Also have a pair of Speedo running shorts that I took out the side seam so they are split to the waist. There is a 1" overlap front to back so nothing too much (!) shows unless you are running, or sitting down, or at a water park!

Respond to this message   

(Login Gstreaker2)

Shorts: the short of it

March 9 2003, 9:36 PM 

I grew up in the 60's during the time when hot pants were in for both guys and gals. I still much prefer shorter shorts and cutoffs. I have a couple pair of side split denim shorts from IM and my cutoffs all have no more than a 2 inch inseam.

I have just recently taken to wearing boxers in public, have some flannel ones with button fly. Of course with my 0 guage PA I am likely to fall out when sitting down or going up stairs. Oh well.

F/T Freeballer

Respond to this message   
mr bean
(no login)

December 24 2010, 3:05 AM 

Yeah i like to wear short running shorts with just a 1" seam at the sides. When i sit down on the lounge my bf gets a good view of my balls and cock

Respond to this message   
loopy
(no login)

shure have!!!

December 28 2010, 4:39 PM 

I wear short shorts regularly around home but not so much in public.My wife loves them!My wife and I had been working around our home and discussing buying a new car.We had finished up our chores and as we sat with a cool drink on the deck we decided to go look at new cars.Since it was late in the evening we thought we could look without a salesman bothering us.She jumped up and went inside slipping on a short skirt over her bikini bottoms but still wearing the top and said "lets go!"I said I wanted to change but she said there was no reason that we would not be around many people this late in the day,So off we went.I liked being able to walk around feeling the evening town air on my behind and she liked seeing it.We looked a while only running into two other couples roaming the lot.The all had a look and my wife said she heard one of them mutter "Nice ass"That made me feel better about my dress.We left shortly after that and on our way back home she wanted to stop at Arby's for supper.Feeling ok with it now I agreed and we went in.As we sat and ate I noticed a man across from me eyeing me then I noticed a lady doing the same.Soon we left and as we walked across the parking lot to our car my wife started gigling and smiling.I asked what was so funny and she said the whole time I was in there everyone was checking me out and while sitting she said as she came from the restroon she could see my junk hanging out and everyone having their dinner and a show!!

Respond to this message   

(Login BlueTrain)

December 30 2010, 6:47 AM 

Well, almost, and it's been a long time. You can't get away with that when you're my age and besides, when did you last see a guy in cut-off blue jeans? But while I was still in my teens and twenties, I liked to wear them as short and as tight as I thought I could get away with. And there was the split-side running shorts with the liner removed phase, too, that was also a lot of fun. They really feel like wearing nothing.

I was about to say this was before low on the hips pants but it wasn't. Just remembered the first flared hip-huggers the first time around. I somehow missed the part about wearing jeans with a lot of holes in them, however.

Respond to this message   
buck
(no login)

short shorts

April 15 2011, 4:24 PM 

Yes,I have several shorts that my stuff hangs out of.It allways seems to get out when I am getting out of my car or like the other day while getting gas.I put one foot upon the tire of my car to tie my shoe.My junk was hanging out for the person next to me to see!I don't try to make it obvious but it dose happen at times and dose get noticed too...

Respond to this message   

(Login jimalee)

Not a bad thing when the junk falls outta the trunk

April 19 2011, 10:09 PM 

I dont think its a bad thing unless small children are around and then I kinda think intentional exposer is a bit unneeded.
I dont mind being able to catch a glimpse once in a while. Kinda nice actually.

Respond to this message   

(Login argylec)

Not a bad thing when the junk falls outta the trunk

April 20 2011, 3:41 PM 

I don't mind if my junk is visible on occasion. Enjoy other guys "fallout."

Respond to this message   
Buck
(no login)

not a bad thing

April 20 2011, 9:47 PM 

Thanks guys for your comments.I agree with the intentional flasher,and would not want any child to get a glimps at all.The occasion where I was tieing my shoe was a rare one where that person had been eyeing me from the time I pulled up to the pump till I left.They mentioned how much they liked my shorts.Which were pretty short.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: not a bad thing

April 29 2011, 4:23 AM 

I don't think it's inherently bad for children to see you hanging out or for children to see you totally naked. Nudity or seeing genitals is not going to do anything harmful. It's really only an issue when people make it an issue that kids might become traumatized.

Respond to this message   
Shaved Freeballer
(no login)

Yep

August 2 2011, 2:39 PM 

Absolutely!

Respond to this message   
Sahved Freeballer
(no login)

Favorite

August 2 2011, 2:33 PM 

That is My Most Favorite thing to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys Falling out while Freeballing!!!
The Best!

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Careful guys....

August 2 2011, 3:41 PM 

Whats ok in a gay bar or nude beach is not acceptable in general public.
Most parents would not approve of their children seeing some guy's genitals dangling out.
Virtually every community has laws prohibiting the display of genitals in public.
It's a good way to get arrested and could even get you put on a sex-offender list.

I'm all for freedom to freeball, but we have to be responsible adults about it.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - shorts
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement