<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballing in Suits

March 27 2003 at 7:40 AM
deleted  (Login thicklad)
from IP address 195.182.163.33

I'm keen to know how many guys work with or know guys who FB in suits. I do it all the time in jeans, shorts, etc. but suits feel different for some reason. What's the take up and how long did it take to get used to it.

Great forum by the way. Keep it up!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jeffrey
(no login)

Always now

March 27 2003, 8:23 AM 

My most common dress for work is slacks and a shirt or shirt and tie, but I also meet frequently with outside groups or make presentations where the norm is suits. For a long time I FBed in everything but suits, in which case I wore silk boxers beneath. I started FBing in suits about 2 years ago and would now never think about any other way. I've noticed in my fitness centre that a few other guys do as well.

Respond to this message   
smith
(no login)

suits

March 27 2003, 8:30 AM 

Always for at least a quarter of a century. The only thing I wouldn't freeball in is a pair of very cool white wool flanner trousers that I bought years ago (too mamy English novels). And that's because I'm afraid of staining from dribbles of various descriptions.

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: suits

March 27 2003, 8:48 AM 

I have never freeballed in one of my two suits. At work we are corporate casual. I only wear the suits for special occaisions.

Respond to this message   
barefoot kid
(no login)

suits

March 27 2003, 1:03 PM 

The only time I wear suits is to church on Sundays. I've never really felt comfortable freeballing in a suit, part of it 'cos the pants are pretty thin (although dark) and I don't want to risk anyone seeing through especially in church, besides I'm also an usher, requiring me to stand a lot which draws more attention to myself. However, last Christmas eve I was staying at my girlfriend's house and brought along my suits for church, but guess what... I forgot to bring any underwear! It was too late to go back to my apartment, so I thought what the heck, I'll just f/b to church this time! I felt a little uneasy and aroused at the same time but I tried not to think about it so that I wouldn't get hard in church! Everything went OK and I doubt if anyone noticed, but still I haven't done it again since. It's hard to explain but I just feel uncomfortable. Maybe one of these days I'll do it again and then I'll be a 100% freeballer (right now only 99% )

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Plus

March 27 2003, 1:12 PM 

The cleaning bill has to be considered too. The easiest way to get an erection is to say "oh please don't get an erection" Man in ten seconds...you got one. So some churches still have ushers? My folk's church stopped that years ago.

Cool beans boi
Chris

Respond to this message   
me
(no login)

Re: suits

March 27 2003, 3:08 PM 

My hubby hasnt worn underwear in almost a year except to church.. He too is an usher, but that isnt the reason he wears undies to church. He too feels it is uncomfortable and he doesnt like the way the pants ride in his crack. Not to mention dry cleaning bills.

Respond to this message   
Marseil
(no login)

Church

March 27 2003, 5:31 PM 

Hey Barefoot kid,

Do you barefoot to church as Bobby did (or does) ?

Marseil.

Respond to this message   
barefoot kid
(no login)

Re: church

March 27 2003, 8:09 PM 

Wish I could go barefoot to church but my church is very formal. As much as I like going barefoot I don't think bare feet and suits really match although I've heard others who have gone barefoot in a suit or tuxedo. With freeballing it's a little different 'cos most people don't see it.

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

BF and FB to church

March 28 2003, 7:51 AM 

Our church is pretty casual so I'm usually in 529s or cutoffs, casual shirt and barefoot when its warm enough (sandals when its colder). When I go to the campus chapel they almost expect me to be barefoot as I go everywhere on campus barefoot.

I don't own any suits, so I can't relate to what you guyz are saying. The dressesiest I get are khaki or black docker-type pants and a white shirt and tie. When I worked last summer for a law firm I had to wear polished leather shoes (with sox) but they came off when I clocked out -- and so did the tie.

Hugz,
Bobby

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

College campus chapel

March 30 2003, 3:33 PM 

Stayed on campus this weekend. Went to chapel barefoot, though it was in the low 40s. However, it got colder during church and started snowing!!!! Not so cold that the snow stayed on the ground, but I walked home after church barefoot watching the snow flakes coming down. It was funny to watch the faces of the kidz seeing me. hehehe

And, of course, I was NOT wearing undies.

Hugz,
Bobby

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: College campus chapel

March 31 2003, 8:47 AM 

How do you stay warm? Feet must be calloused

Respond to this message   
DeweyND
(Login DeweyND)

F/B in suits

March 27 2003, 1:13 PM 

About the only time I wear a suit is for Church (and I'm also an usher, usually every other month, for a month at a time). Since I started freeballing 3 or 4 years ago, I haven't worn u/w with a suit either. I don't wear them any other time, why would I in a suit? Pants are a dark brown polyester, so am not worried about them being "see-thru" in any type of lighting.

Take care,

Dewey

Respond to this message   
dave
(no login)

Re: Freeballing in Suits

March 27 2003, 4:56 PM 

I freeball mon - fri in suits. I don't own any uw never will - been doing it for many years

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Suits

March 27 2003, 9:16 PM 

I have not worn undershorts for the past four years and that includes freeballing in my suits.

My newest suit has a nylon liner sewn into the trousers extending fron the waist to just above the knees. These are my favorite pants. The liner is soft and comfortable - like having a pair of boxers sewn into the pants. They are perfect for freeballing.

Respond to this message   
UKuncut
(Login UKuncut)

Suits

March 28 2003, 8:59 AM 

Mine have a similar lining but I always feel it's rather embarrassing taking the suits to the dry cleaners. All sorts of stains are VERY apparent on the lining, whatever the colour.

Respond to this message   
sansuw rebel
(no login)

Suits/Yes

March 28 2003, 12:41 AM 

I'm a 24/7, which makes whatever I'm wearing or not wearing, enjoyable. I wear casual clothes to work, but wear slacks or suit pants for church choir, under a choir robe, and wear suits for music concerts if I'm directing. (no, the choir robes aren't long enough to be naked under them, drat!!)

I'll always remember the first time I FB'd in suit pants in public. Man, it was just so cool and sexy, just like I was almost naked.

No trouble getting used to FB'ing in suits, although the freedom and feeling of having just one layer of thin material over your cock and balls, and my cock and balls in motion because I'm standing and moving around a lot while directing, continues to give me a thrill, and I don't want to get "used to it" so much that I lose any of those great sensations. I've only been FB'ing for a year, and you probably get tired of hearing me say "I LOVE FREEBALLING"!!!!!

I have a big concert coming up in a couple of weeks and will be directing in a tux, au naturale underneath. I always get the usual public performance jitters or butterflies, so don't worry about springing a hard on.

BTW thicklad, thanks for saying "keep it up"! I'll have a lot of fun following that advice

lol sansuw

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Suits

March 28 2003, 3:30 AM 

I am all the same. I freeball all the time in jeans, slacks etc, I wouldnt stand anything under shorts, however I wear most of the time boxers under costume trousers. I find the material is too thin.

Respond to this message   
Jack
(Login Gstreaker2)

Suits

March 28 2003, 8:02 AM 

Makes no difference to me what I'm wearing, jeans, shorts, or suits, I f/b all the time. I have been looking for work for a long while now and when going for an interview I usually wear sports jacket and dress slacks and f/b in those. Also wear suit to church and f/b. I find that once I am in church or in an interview I don't even think about what I'm wearing/not wearing, so it is never a problem. What I do find is that with my heavy prince albert jewlrey in place while wearing dress pants that I am very much more aware of it swinging when I walk, and that is a turn on for me.

Respond to this message   
Freeballerjim
(no login)

Freeballing in suits

April 4 2003, 12:29 PM 

I've been a fulltime freeballer since college, over forty years ago. And for all but two years of that time I have freeballed in suits as well as all other pants. My roommates introduced me to freeballing my first day of college and I immediately took to it from that day on, except when I wore suits. I just felt too "naked" in those thin dress pants, I guess. Anyway, I always kept a pair of briefs to wear with the suits. The roommates (who had been freeballing since they were about 12, with their father's strong encouragement) kidded me about it from time to time, but I couldn't "break the habit". That is, until sometime early in my junior year when I was dressing for an "suit" event, went to the drawer for the "drawers", and they weren't there. I was forced to freeball in those suit pants, whether I wanted to or not. I survived, and actually when I soon got used to it, I didn't think much about it. The same thing happened the next time I wore a suit. Finally, the roomies fessed up that they had stolen the briefs so I would be forced to become a fulltimer! I thanked them for doing so and we had a little ceremony where I ripped up that one pair of briefs and threw them away, and I've been totally underwearless ever since. The moral is: freeballing in suits may feel a little funny at first, but you soon get used to really "hanging loose" and then you'll wonder what you were so afraid of. I now love freeballing in suits, my tux, etc. and I really enjoy the extra amount of freedom you get. Go for it!

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement