<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

July 8 2003 at 6:30 PM
Hang Free  (no login)
from IP address 216.30.227.96

Do any of the Pro Baseball Players FB? Do any of them FB under their uniforms during games?

I don't know if it's true or not,but I read somewhere that Andy Roddick doesn't wear underwear when he plays tennis.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Chipper
(no login)

Andy and baseball

July 8 2003, 9:56 PM 

Andy does wear briefs when playing tennis (he might have not worn them when he was working with his former coach...it was clearly visible thru his white shorts during Wimbledon. What an ass he has!!!
As for MLB players, yes, some of them really do freeball.

Respond to this message   
Jason C
(no login)

Re: Andy and baseball

July 9 2003, 9:30 AM 

Andy IS a hottie!!!

Respond to this message   
bluballsack
(no login)

Andy

July 9 2003, 9:41 AM 

Love those shots when that shirt rides up. Yummy

That mandy more is a lucky girl.

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Re: Andy and baseball

July 9 2003, 6:53 PM 

In some of Andy's pictures you can clearly see his bulge, maybe he only wears briefs when he wears white shorts.

I am sure there are some pro baseball players who freeball. Wonder how many of them freeball when they play baseball?

Respond to this message   
Chipper
(no login)

Andy and Baseball

July 9 2003, 11:38 PM 

Yes, Mandy Moore is one VERY lucky girl. Andy used to freeball all the time even in white shorts. He stopped only recently when he got his new coach Brad Gilbert who is making lots of style changes in his game (more patience) and in his attire (tennis cap instead of a visor, etc.).
And, yes, there are a lot of freeballing MLB players during games.

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Re: Andy and Baseball

July 10 2003, 12:55 AM 

I agree. I think he played better freeballing. I think he should go back to freeballing, so what if he shows a little skin.

Respond to this message   
Sean Lo' Dei
(no login)

Tiger Woods

July 10 2003, 9:30 AM 

What about Tiger? Does he freeball? Does anyone know?

NakedBudd..... You are super!

Respond to this message   
connor
(no login)

andy

July 10 2003, 6:50 PM 

I have seen andy play in uk a few times in the last couple of years, big matchs and warm ups, He definately wears briefs with white shorts now, dont think he did 18 month back and probably doesn't with darker shorts. I really dont care what he wears hes a nice guy to talk to and a serious hotty.

Respond to this message   
Boytjie
(Login Boytjie)

Tour de France

July 11 2003, 11:28 PM 

Quite a "show" in today's finish....

Alessandro Petacchi of Italy wins the sixth stage of the Tour de France

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

July 12 2003, 1:40 AM 

Pat Burrell, fourth in NL Rookie of the Year voting last year, also talked about his crush on singer Britney Spears, how cheerleaders would spice up baseball and that he "never, ever" wears underwear.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/news/2001/0223/1104741.html

Also¬Ö

Information overload: Milwaukee Bucks coach George Karl reveals in Esquire magazine he never wears underwear while coaching. He shoulda just zipped it.

http://www.acmi.canoe.ca/Slam020312/col_lankhof-sun.html

Respond to this message   
cincyjohn
(no login)

Re: Re: Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

July 13 2003, 7:48 AM 

Good catch. Here's a link the the original Penthouse interview. Pretty graphic, including why he need a towel the first time he went to a strip club, and the the hazards of not wearing underwear.

http://www.penthouse.com/departments/sporting/0104sa_pat_burrell/index.html

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Re: Re: Re: Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

July 13 2003, 12:22 PM 

Pat didn't try to hide anything, he was honest about going to the club, freeballing and using the towel to clean up.

It took guts for him to admit that never ever wears underwear. I wonder what he wears under his uniform when he plays baseball. Does he freeball or wear a jock?

Respond to this message   
cincyjohn
(Login cincyjohn223)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pro Athletes & Baseball Players FB

July 13 2003, 5:25 PM 

I absolutely agree with you. I admire his candor, especially given that professional baseball is a pretty stodgy community. Great to know he's one of us. As for whether or not he fb's in uniform, I don't know. I Googled him, and came up with lots of images, but none that were conclusive. I've put one here that was interesting, though. (At least I think I have. I find this boards interface to be frustrating.)
I'm certainly not a sports fan, but don't baseball players usually wear something underneath, that goes down about mid-thigh? I recall seeing the outlines through their uniform. (I may not be a fan of the game, but I take my pleasures where I can.) Maybe somebody can clarify. There's certainly nothing between him and his uniform in this picture, although he could still be wearing a jock.

Respond to this message   
Chipper
(no login)

Shorts

July 13 2003, 6:28 PM 

The long-legged shorts are called sliding shorts. If Pat finds underwear to be constrictive, I'd think that there is no way he'd be wearing sliding shorts, either. Pat's a stud!

Respond to this message   
Hang Free
(no login)

Re: Shorts

July 13 2003, 7:47 PM 

Pat didn't say why he doesn't wear underwear, but my guess is it is probably because of his size. I doubt he is wearing anything under his baseball uniform.

Respond to this message   
Chipper
(no login)

Yep

July 13 2003, 11:08 PM 

That's why I don't wear underwear, too.

Respond to this message   
mike mercer
(no login)

Same here

July 14 2003, 9:29 AM 

I don't wear underwear because when I was growing up, all guys wore briefs. But briefs only come in one size. Yea, the waist size is different, but the pouch size is always the same. They are probably designed for the "average" man, (average from what I have read is 4 to 6 inches hard) And they were just too tight. So I switched to boxers, but couldn't stand the feeling of them going up my butt. So I quit all together. I don't know how guys wear tight underwear.

--mike

Respond to this message   
Chipper
(no login)

Size

July 15 2003, 6:40 PM 

When I referred to being big as the reason for not wearing underwear, I didn't mean that I'm fat...I am in excellent shape.

Respond to this message   
mike mercer
(no login)

Size. . . and I don't mean FAT

July 15 2003, 9:21 PM 

I was not talking about being FAT. I was talking about having a big dick. Because the pouch does not come in different sizes on briefs. If you are bigger than average, you don't fit in the standard pouch. Reread my post.

--Mike

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement