<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

shaving pubic hair

August 25 2003 at 1:32 AM
barefootblazer  (no login)
from IP address 68.211.219.50

Hola, fellow freeballers.

I'm 23 and just passed my 9th month without owning (not to mention wearing) underwear or socks. I also just completely shaved my pubic hair for the first time. It's something that I've been really curious about since I was a young teenager. I just always assumed that it would be wrong to shave. I'm curious about when some of the other guys who shave completely started. Did anyone shave from when they starting growing pubic hair in their early teens. If so, how did you deal with things like gym class. I'm still somewhat nervous that people might somehow notice.

Barefoot blazer

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: shaving pubic hair

August 25 2003, 8:06 AM 

I too was really curious about shaving off all my pubic hair and finally did so a year or so ago. For me personally, I didn't like the look at all and could hardly wait for my pubes to grow back. The feel was nice, but when I looked in the mirror my image reminded me of when I was prepubescent, and I have no attraction whatsoever to underage guys. Hairlessness among men is very popular these days, and on some guys it looks pretty good, but in general I personally don't like the look. I'm not knocking it at all--I strongly believe to each his own. If you like the look and the feel, then I wouldn't worry what others might think if/when they see you because it's becoming such a popular thing to do. I'm one of those guys that likes beards and hairy chests and the thicker the pubes the better; however, I thoroughly dislike hairy balls and almost never see guys who haven't shaved their balls and done some trimming of their pubes, especially around the base of their cocks.

If you like the look and feel, then go for it and don't concern yourself with what others may think.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: Re: shaving pubic hair

August 25 2003, 11:49 PM 

I so much agree w/ Rondh that I've not evenyet read the other messages in this thread.

I shaved my entire body hair (below the ears) this spring, including my pubic hair. The latter's the only shaved bit that I've decided to grow back. I still shave my balls and cock, tummy, chest and arms and legs. Each to his own. It's just my decision. I'll accept and even welcome hair on my pubes and my under arms. All else is staying off for the present. it's just what feels best. There may even be no satisfactory explanation.

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(Login cdadbr)

I concur . . .

August 26 2003, 1:08 AM 

I agree with lots of what rondh mentioned. Whether I like the look of a guy with lots of hair, moderate hair, or basically smooth just depends on the guy and his body structure and skin tone. Hair makes a nice accent for muscular definition just as a moderate tan can.

I also agree with his comments on shaving balls. That also applies to shaving your cock down to the base too. Too many times, a thick bush can totally obscure a nice cock and ball set! As we've mentioned before, trimming your pubes can be a part of good grooming of your total body image. You might look good in clothes, but do you look good naked and OUT of your underwear???

Some will and have disagreed with shaving your body hair, but as long as you do what makes you feel the best and looks the best to you, then have at it--including using conditioner on your pubes to make that hair "soft and manageable" should anyone else desire to get close enough to feel it. Knowing that your pubes are as soft as the hair on your head can be a mental boost too.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Right on!

August 26 2003, 9:25 AM 

If one's a sexual bein' at all, one's luvers - M or F - may spend as much time - hopefully even more time - lookin' at, fondlin', suckin' and lickin' one's genitals as one's mouth or face. How they look and feel to someone else is important. That goes for the rest of the bod as well. Too many guyz spend time and effort on their faces and forget the rest.

Respond to this message   
Northern free
(no login)

to look more "normal" leave some at the base

August 26 2003, 11:00 AM 

to prevent anyone in gym class from really 'noticing' leave some hair at the base but trim the bush down a little. Otherwise the cock and balls can be totally shaved.

Respond to this message   
Bruce
(Login Bruce57bomb)

August 25 2003, 9:30 AM 

I remember waking up one morning when I was 9 or 10 to find I had pubic hair. I found the experience such a shock that I immediately found a razor and shaved them off. I continued to shave for several months until I was ready to face this change. I shaved a couple of times again in my early teans, as an experiment ,but the iching and discomfort as the hair grew back put me off shaving ever again.

Actually I am quite fair and, although I grew a moustache in the 1980's, excessive body hair has never been an issue for me.

I do have about seven hairs on my chest(that frankly looks a mistake!) that I occasionally shave. Sometimes I use hair conditioner on my pubic hair to keep it soft and shiny. Is this a little too much information?

Respond to this message   

(Login Drivebare)

shaving since forever

August 25 2003, 5:14 PM 

I have been shaving since I was in high school. Not only do I like the look, I love the shock factor. I am 51 now and I have a chance to show off my hairless body often and am always amazed at the reaction. Recently I had to go to the doctor for an infection in my groin. It was yeast and I needed something to get riud of it. I shucked the shorts right there in the office (I don't even own any underwear) and put myself on display for the doctor. He grinned but went about his work very professionally, feeling my balls and stretching the skin a bit and boucing them up and down as he inspected them. I think he quite enjoyed himself.
The itching goes away after a while. I use Bikini Zone Anti Bumps Shaving Gel. It works wonders to keep the area smooth and to relieve any ingrown hairs and itching that might occur.
Trust me when I say you will thoroughly enjoy the feeling. I know I do. I shave every day in the shower now and always am ready to display my goods to anyone that might want to see them. Besides which when I am driving bare and I feel the need to let off a bit of pressure, the clean up is so much faster without all that hair to wipe down!

Respond to this message   
Jamie
(no login)

no underwear or sox

August 25 2003, 6:30 PM 

I have not owned underwear for 9 months now also! It's awesome. I just threw away all sox last week..I hope I can make it as long. The only thing I'm concerned about is when it gets really cold and when I dress up in a suit or something very formal. How have your 9 months of no sox and underwear been? It's cool to know someone else has given up the same 2 things as me.

Respond to this message   
barefootblazer
(no login)

RE: no underwear or sox

August 26 2003, 6:02 AM 

As I live in Florida, I don't think that I will have to worry too much about cold weather. I've actually been full time for almost 2 years and have been going sockless since high school. Going sockless has always been easier since I'm almost a full time barefooter. The only time I wear real shoes are for work. I also started freeballing more when I became a nudist/naturist last summer.
On a side note, I've decided that shaving anything but my face and feet (which I've done since I started puberty) us just too much trouble. I haven't really been able to get totally smooth and I'm not as impressed with the look as I thought I'd be.

Barefoot Blazer

Respond to this message   
Running Bear
(no login)

No Underware or Sox

August 26 2003, 3:43 PM 

I Live in Northern Minnesota. Wear neither year around and have no problem.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: no underwear or sox

September 22 2003, 6:09 PM 

I will wear Dress Boots with Suits or dress pants. Without Sox that is. Been doing it for years

Respond to this message   
Chipper
(no login)

Shaving

August 25 2003, 7:26 PM 

I started shaving my pubes when I was 14. I do leave a little right at the base and I keep that trimmed short. When I took my underwear off in the lockerroom that first time freshman year, I got kidded for more than just shaving my pubes. I think it was brought on by envy.

Respond to this message   
hung
(no login)

Shaving the pubic hair and the balls

August 26 2003, 8:41 AM 

Because I use condoms for birth control and have for the past 26 years I have found that shaving the base of the rod and around the balls allows one to roll off the condom without the hair factor. I also groom the hairs near the base by keeping it fairly short. No problems for me. I continue to enjoy my sexuality and have not been the victim of objectionable remarks. In fact, most of my peers appreciate my frankness and ability to remain content and happy no matter what the situation.

Respond to this message   
Andy
(no login)

August 28 2003, 5:43 PM 

I agree that shaving or not is amatter of preference. Nowadays it seems that more and more guys are shaving not only their balls and shaft, but their pubes and even the whole body. My workout partner surprised me the other day by telling me that his wife prefers him shaved and that he shaved his whole body to please her. I am sure that other guys have noticed when we take showers at the gym after a workout, but he doens't seem to care. I think he told me so i wouldn't be surprised. I only shave my balls, trim the bush and any other hairs growing up the shaft...Oh, and I have used shampoo and conditioner on my pubic hairs to make them softer...I like the way they feel and my wife does too...
To each one his own I say.

Respond to this message   
peter
(no login)

i nair

April 18 2005, 12:12 PM 

I have been shaving my pubes for a long time. I like the change from very bushy to baby smooth. I use nair. I put it in my underwear all over my genitals and anus area and jump into the shower. 15 minutes later I am baby smooth everywhere. lately i have just been trimming it very short.

Respond to this message   

(Login TotalScrotal)

Shaving Scrotum and Penis Shaft

May 18 2011, 4:33 PM 

I used to trim my pubic hair down to a quarter inch once every couple of months. Then I heard about shaving the penis shaft and scrotum. At first the thought of getting anything near my ballsack repelled me, but I was intrigued. First I looked at my penis shaft and was surprised how much hair was actually there -- guess I'd been too busy using it to look at it.

After a week or two of shaving the shaft I moved on to the scrotum. I use a clear non-foaming shave cream so that I can see what I'm doing, keep the skin fairly taught while making light shaving motions and get the hair off. Then after washing I use a moisturising skin cream which the boys really enjoy! My equipment feels so soft it's hard to keep my hands off of it. So now Total Scrotal is the way that Total Scrotal shaves!

If you try it, do be careful! But you may find you enjoy it as much as me and many others of us do.

Respond to this message   
kevin
(no login)

shaving history

August 29 2003, 4:32 PM 

I started shaving my balls when I was 15. I always -hated- having hair on my balls. Finally when I was 28 (3 years ago), I got the hair lazered off, so I don't shave there any more.

I've shaved the rest of my pubic hair several times, and while I like the look on many other men, I don't like the look on me. I think I look best when I have about an inch or so of hair there. In other words, trimmed, but not bare.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Ideal images

August 29 2003, 8:22 PM 

Each of us develops an ideal image of ourselves. It appears mine's similar to yours. My b/f convinced me to go totally smooth below ears in the spring - 2nd time. He did the deed and enjoyed every minute of it. I've maintained the legs, arms, abs, etc. except that I've not touched the pubes or pits since. I guess my ideal is smooth except pits and pubes. Luckily, it's not too much work - 2x/wk for face and 1x/wk for the rest. On a scale of 1-10, I'm a 1-2 for body hair. I like the smooth look. The b/f's happy, and so am I.

Respond to this message   
Marseil
(no login)

Shaving

September 7 2003, 11:27 AM 

I use to keep my balls shaved. And sometimes (like this morning) I sahve completly my pubes too. I never had the nerves to shave all my body, but I trim my chest and belly hair.

I've, as a game, shaved the balls, pubes, or even all body of some friends, mostly Asians. It has always been a lot of fun both for the shaved and for the shaver....

Marseil.

Respond to this message   

(Login Grampareg)

shaving

May 9 2011, 11:32 AM 

I have not had pubic hair for the last 17 years and will not let it grow back

Respond to this message   
PAsAreFun
(no login)

Veet

May 9 2011, 11:59 AM 

I tried shaving my balls but never got all the hair. I had a friend who was learning to be a waxer so I allowed him to wax my balls (not bad at all and got all the hair) but I did not allow him to take off my pubic hair. I think a guy should have hair above his cock. He can trim it or shave it to a pattern but there needs to be some hair above the cock. Receiently, I started using veet on my balls and taint and it worked as well as waxing (my friend moved away and I did not find anyone else to do the deed). If you do try the veet, first try only 3 minutes and then if you need more, 5 minutes max. Otherwise, the chemical burn is terrible.

Respond to this message   
DALE.
(Login barefootdad)

Re: Veet

August 9 2011, 9:02 AM 

I have not heard of Veet nor do I know where to get it. Are you in the U.S.? I use Nair for men, but that I have to leave on for about 15 minutes for it to work on my coarse hair. The first few times it sort of burned my skin, but now the skin is used to it and no problem.

Respond to this message   
Shaved Freeballer
(no login)

Shaved

August 2 2011, 2:18 PM 

I'm a Fan of the Fully Shaved Cock and Balls!
Have been for at least 8 years!

too me it Fells Great and I can't keep my Hands off my Junk! lol
Rubbing your Cock and Balls Fully Shaved is Super Erotic and feels Sweet!

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Shaving

August 4 2011, 9:09 AM 

I first tried it about 6 years ago. Since then, I have been shaving my balls, around my penis and trimming the bush. It just feels cleaner and more comfortable to me. Love the sensation too. Just smooth skin and no underwear. When I was a teen, no one I knew was into the shaving or trimming thing. Seems more recent and more pervasive with many guys these days. I have to admit the first time I tried a complete shave, the experience was not great. Wrong equipment and wrong approach. Wow, did that burn and itch. HA! However, after some more research and time, it is much easier, quite comfortable and no bad side effects. Each person has to decide for themselves. For me, I am pleased with my grooming routine.

Thanks for posting!

Respond to this message   
Jenn
(no login)

Did anyone?

August 4 2011, 9:45 AM 

Well - it seems to be kind of a family thing for us lol. I do, my sister and her daughter do. My brother and brother-in-law do.

Sticking my neck out again: my son started right after he started getting a bit of fuzz. He still does.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: Did anyone?

August 4 2011, 10:13 AM 

I sometimes do but not everything. I notice that on some parts of my body, hair literally wears off from rubbing against my clothes. But not between my legs! Anyway, some parts are easy to shave, other parts very difficult. So some parts get more attention than others, that is, as far as shaving goes. It is something how hair eventually grows in so many curious places--and stops growing in others.

Shaving more frequently makes it easier to do, same as my face. But beyond that, I have no advice.

I actually have no memory of when my pubic hair started appearing. I was a redhead when I was little and mostly still am down there, so my body hair wasn't so obvious. And as it happens, I married a redhead.

Respond to this message   
Dennis H
(no login)

memory of pubic hair sprouting

August 4 2011, 11:19 AM 

Remember it clearly, was in jr. high--probably 12 yrs old. From the start I was fascinated with shaving it all off and did so a couple times. Never did after that though, because once in high school with mandatory showers after gym class, would have been considered weird where I came from--conservative rural community. Now, I shave ball sac, sometimes the base of my penis, and trim my pubes.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: memory of pubic hair sprouting

August 4 2011, 1:05 PM 

Well, it has been 53 years this month since I was twelve years old. We had showers after gym both in high school and junior high but honestly, I have no memories of what anyone else looked like. The whole thing was done in great haste and in junior high school, in not such great surroundings. You had to change in the narrow, low room with wooden benches along the side, then for the shower, run down the hall and around the corner into the shower room. There were pipes overhead everywhere and a lot of peeling paint. This had been a high school (my mother graduated from there in 1932) and was in the middle of town. No parking lot and no outside space to speak of. The gym was entirely underground. I have no memories of how you got from the hall into the gym. High school was better.

The high school would have been only about three years old when I first went there. The changing room was huge but only had folding chairs--no lockers. Big shower and there was a tray of some kind of stuff you were supposed to dip your feet into to prevent athlete's foot, apparently a serious social disease back then, and then walk across the same floor barefoot and naked to where your clothes were. The girls area was on the opposite side of the gym. I don't know what the girls did in junior high. There was gym in grade school but no gym clothes and no showers.

This message has been edited by BlueTrain from IP address 96.231.189.195 on Jan 1, 2012 5:41 PM

Respond to this message   
Deviantbear
(Login Deviantbear)

Memory of Pubic Hair sprouting/shaving

August 7 2011, 9:19 AM 

I remember staring to grow pubic hair. I was taking a bath when I was about 12, and my younger brother came in, saw me and went out of the bathroom yelling, " MOM he's got hair down there!" Her comment to him was, "Well just wait you'll get it down there too!" Such a lovely moment in your life.

I do remember junior high and high school in the late 70's early 80's. We grew up in a rural area, very poor high school. In junior high we had to shower with the high school boys as we all had practise at the same time in the afternoon. You got to see what you had or what you didn't have. A lot of the boys my age covered themselves, but the high school boys didn't. We all showered together in the old shower room with the shower heads sticking out of the walls. You either got used to being naked around others or your didn't. A few of the guys I still talk to from school, still have issues getting naked in front of others, me I got used to it fast.

As for shaving I love it. I use a nice 3 head bic shaver and some cream and shave in the shower. Of course its always nice to have someone help you shave as well, which has led to other areas of activity.

Respond to this message   

(Login itanng)

Laser'd

August 8 2011, 7:23 PM 

Had been a part-time freeballer for a few years before April 1998 when I went full-time. Started shaving from neck down around that time. About 5 years ago, had laser hair removal on the face, neck, chest and entire pubic area, including genitals.

Respond to this message   

(Login barefootdad)

Underarm Hair

August 9 2011, 9:05 AM 

If one shaves their underarm hair, one will not have as much underarm body odor because there is no place for the bacteria to hide. It's the bacteria that smells. I still sweat and have to use an underarm deodorant and antiperspirant, but not as often.

Respond to this message   

(Login mackman27)

Shaving pubic hair

September 2 2011, 10:47 AM 

I just shaved my pubic hair for the first time today. First of all, its true, my dick does look bigger, but I look like a little boy down there. The feeling against my jeans is causing a massive erection. I too go commando and sockless and love it 100%

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Re: Shaving pubic hair

September 2 2011, 11:16 AM 

You can probably hang a shirt or two, or maybe a towel, on an erection.

But... you might be able to hang a wool jacket on a massive erection!

Now, for the real man, maybe you can hang an anvil on a super massive erection.

I once saw a video of an Asian guy lifting an anvil with a rope tied to his balls.

LOL.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

September 12 2011, 3:26 PM 

If you don't like looking like a little boy down there (I don
t) just trim the bush and shave a little around the base of the penis, it will still look bogger, shaving the balls will help too. wink.gif

Respond to this message   

(no login)

shaving pubic hair

October 1 2011, 6:04 PM 

Me too. I hate shaved pubes, and the stubble and zits that follow. But I am a moderately hairy guy and have always believed in tidying up, trimming my pubes so they frame rather than bury what's up front. And I have always shaved my balls but only when I think they need it. I like the way the fluff feels & looks when it first grows out.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

October 3 2011, 1:14 PM 

You won't look like a little boy "down there" unless you are a little boy. You'll look like a big boy that shaved. Funny how no one ever says anything like that about shaving your face, which, when you put it like that, sounds strange, too.

Remember when beards were a big no-no and women would say things about hiding behind your beard?

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

I agree

October 4 2011, 8:41 AM 

I couldn't have said it better, BlueTrain. That is my feeling precisely. Thanks for putting it so well.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

shaving down there

December 30 2011, 7:35 PM 

When I was in junior high school the boys got their hair at different times as they do today. Just about all the boys had hair by the time we were in 8th grade. My friend Chan was as smooth as a babys bottom and was teased by some of the others because he was so smooth. I was darker and had my hair by then. On the first day of school after the summer vacation Chan came to me all excited and said, " Hey Al,I'm sarting to get my piss whiskers I'll show you in PE today." As you can see we were not at all shy about letting the other boys see our "man spot." We all knew what each other looked like as we all took showers together and even played swords in the shower. We also had to step in the small tub of disenfectant water. I think they called it a stitz bath.

When I got in the service several years later they didn't have such a bath. The reason was that they made us all pee in the shower saying that the brief contact with urine killed the bacteria and prevented athletes foot. I guess it worked as I never knew any of the recruits ever having athletes foot. I do it to this day and so does my son.

As far as hair goes they made us keep our pubes short, about a quarter inch as many of us were to go to Vietnam or to some jungle location and this would help to keep us clean from bugs, mites and fleas etc and also to help keep us clean from "dirty" women. Oh, ya, they knew about the women that followed the camps around.

Just as Blue Train and Devintbear said the shorter the better. To this day I keep my pubes short and shave my balls for that smooth feeling. Just remember to use a well used razor and shave dry. Grab your balls and squeeze them tight and shave them then do it to another patch. Also shave at the base of your penis. You will be glad you did as it will make it look longer. Mine is rather short so any added length will make me feel better.

Love the feeling and freeball as much as possible My son does too.

Respond to this message   
Dennis H
(no login)

Re: shaving down there

December 30 2011, 9:45 PM 

Very interested in the part of your post that has to do with keeping pubic hair short when you were in the military and was going to Vietnam. I was in the Army, went to Nam, and never heard anything about this. Which branch of service where you in and where in Nam?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaving pubic hair

January 1 2012, 10:33 AM 

I definitely felt better after reading these posts about guys shaving their pubic hair and all. I have been very sef conscious about how little hair I have down there and seeing all the guys at school with a lot more than I do. my dad said its fine and i don't need to have to deal with a lot of hair but i was always self conscious undressing in front of others and letting them see how little i have. i mean i do have some but its very short and curly.

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

January 1 2012, 11:41 AM 

Glad you had a chance to read and feel better about things. You are who you are and your body is yours whether you have a "jungle" or a "desert." Personally, I was never the "jungle" person in school either. Just had to work it through for myself as well. If anyone is checking you out for hair down there, that's their problem. The most important thing is for you to be comfortable with your body.

Thanks for the post. There may be other guys working through the same thing that will get some help from reading your post.

Happy New Year!!!

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

January 1 2012, 4:16 PM 

I was the "desert" person up thru college. I just couldn't grow hair where I wanted it, and that was in the pubic area. After college, I was now in the "forest" and loved it,so NEVER trimmed it, and loved it, and am now somewhat of a "bear".

Respond to this message   
CT Dave
(no login)

hey Luke...

January 1 2012, 3:45 PM 

Your dad is so right..."it is as it is"...just be comfortable and enjoy the whole experience of freeballing etc.!! Wish I had started when I was your age. Really got into nude sleeping, freeballing etc in my first apt. after college...now I wear as few clothes as necessary. You may also want to check out a site called True Nudists...great info and chat too.
Happy New Year!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaving pubic hair

January 1 2012, 5:04 PM 

thanks and i really don't mind having so little pubic hair just always seemed so self conscious around other guys who seem to have a lot of hair and mine looks like a little mustache down there.and i am really glad i was raised a freeballer and love sleeping nude.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaving down there

January 1 2012, 6:57 PM 

In response to Dennis H, I never did go to Nam but remained stateside for my whole hitch. Many others did as I became a radar repair instructor. Several of my buds did go to Nam and operated radar at different places around the world. In basic training I think we all got the same instruction. I was in the Air Force where the TI (technical instructor) made us pee in the shower and trim our pubes. Years later my son was in the Army and they never said anything to him or his buds about this. Then larer again my grandson told me when he went into the Air Force (he got out three years ago) that his training sergeant made his flight pee in the shower and trim his pubes. Was this an Air Force thing or just a prefrence by his sergeant? Now I am wondering after hearing from Dennis if this was not military wide or not. I guess it was not.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Thanks for the posts

January 2 2012, 12:21 PM 

I really enjoyed reading about the accounts from a military perspective. Thanks for sharing even more details! I remember when my dad was deployed in the USAF, that the senior rank people were concerned about both feet and body bugs. I know that he took similar steps in pre-deployment readiness. Vague memories, he was a radar site person early in his career, later became a TI.

Happy New Year!

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: shaving down there

January 3 2012, 2:17 PM 

I never heard of anyone checking the length of your pubic hair when I was in the service, which was from 1965 to 1968. In fact, after basic and AIT, lots of guys wore their hair as long as they could get away with, and I was in a division headquarters. I was overseas in Germany while I was with the division headquarters (24th Division). As it happened, my son was also stationed in Germany (Frieberg, 1st Armored Division) and my father was there as a POW (Moosberg). My son went from Germany to Iraq. All three of us took our training at Fort Knox, Kentucky.

Respond to this message   
Peter K.
(no login)

Guess the service branches are truly all different

January 3 2012, 6:19 PM 

From my experience in the Navy in the late 60s I remember there having been a lot of controversy about the length of the hair on your head. The hair in your groin was never mentioned by anyone. Neither was the pissing in the shower as a disinfectant but it does make sense -- as well as being a time-saver.

Happy New Year to all you guys!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - shaving pubic hair
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement