<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

driving shirtless

October 17 2003 at 7:53 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 209.165.18.197

A recent post wrote: "Back when car air conditioning was more optional than standard, some guys would take off their nice shirts to drive around in the summer. When they'd stop, park, and get out, then they'd "dress" and "get presentable" in the parking lot."

Living in Florida I drive shirtless all the time. (Although we had a cold snap last night and it got down to the 60s! I woke up at 3:00 a.m. freezing and had to pull the blanket out of the closet and put it on the bed... maybe if I'd been wearing u/w I would have been warm... nah.)

Nothing better than the wind rushing across your chest, unless it is seeing ANOTHER shirtless driver. Woof! I just love getting out of the car shirtless and walking through the parking lot, casually putting my shirt on as I reach the door. And what's better is leaving the store and pulling it off, up and over my head in one smooth motion. Now I am one skinny dude so I know they aren't looking at me like a TV model, but hey you can always dream. And just maybe one person out there IS!

Take care, drive bare... up there.

NakedBudd
Orlando, FL

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shirtlessmensclub/

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Biking shirtless

October 17 2003, 10:39 PM 

Hey if you really want to get crazy try riding a Harley shirtless!.
Nothing like bugs crashing into your bare chest at 60-MPH!
(Damn I did a lot of crazy things back then.)

Know how to tell a happy biker?- from the bugs in his teeth!

But there was so much more shirtlessness (and shoelessness) in the late-1960s-early-'70s. And you didn't see all those damn "Shirts and Shoes Required" signs everywhere like you do now. I guess they were a hippie backlash.

----

Seems I've been posting a lot of nostalgia lately. It is rather depressing to think about how much freedom we have lost in the past thirty years. Makes me wish I had a time machine and could go back.

Respond to this message   
briefs
(no login)

Re: Biking shirtless

October 18 2003, 1:42 PM 

Driving shirtless is fun, however I tried it riding a Schwinn a few times...OUCH!! I can only IMAGINE how bad a motorcyle would be!

Peace
Briefs

Respond to this message   
organman
(no login)

shirtless biking

October 30 2003, 5:58 PM 

I always rode my bike shirtless growing up and continued it riding around my college campus. Sometimes I would ride across campus to class shirtless, then put on a t-shirt or tank-top to go in, then off it came again afterwards. I rode around cmapus in the afternoons constantly, and 1 day I was stopped by a Pentecostal classmate who informed me in no uncertain terms that I was demon-possessed and going to hell for going without shirt while riding around in public. This was in the 70's, and fortunately, he was the only negative comment I received - negative comments really wouldn't have mattered to me in those days anyway. By the way, I was also generally in shorts and on the afternoon rides at least, was usually barefoot as well.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shirtless

October 18 2003, 5:41 PM 

I love to drive the Jeep Wrangler I got for the b-day with the top down AND ride my bicycle shirtless. The air blowing across my hairless chest makes my nips really perky.

Respond to this message   
Gary
(no login)

jeepin!

October 20 2003, 7:39 PM 

If the temp is over 60, I ride the bicycle shirtless.

Over 70, or at least sunny and I am shirtless with the top down on the Wrangler!

Respond to this message   
organman
(no login)

re: shirtless driving

October 30 2003, 10:29 AM 

Love driving shirtless, windows down, barefoot, loose shorts, f/b, cock & balls hangin' out catchin' the breeze! Even better if it's an open jeep. If anyone looks, let 'em!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Driving, Walking, Riding

November 9 2003, 11:23 AM 

Hey Budd,

When you write of driving shirtless, I picture you naked in my passanger seat, or climbing into the back of that pick-up in THOSE shorts when we ran out of gas on 95.

I may just have to come up to Orlando for a visit!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - driving shirtless
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement