<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Erection in public places

December 19 2004 at 12:08 AM
Justin  (Login Muscle77)
from IP address 24.217.178.200

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on walking around with an erection?I never wear underwear and a new girlfriend I have wants me to wear tight gym clothes when we go out.Today we were shopping at the mall and I had on a pair of white thin knee length gym tights,she told me to hang my dick on the left when i was getting dressed.When we were walking around I got a major erection and everyone was looking,she thought it was cool.Should I continue to dress like this for her? What do you think about walking around with an erection that shows?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shinra
(Login shinray3k)

Re: Erection in public places

December 19 2004, 9:33 PM 

i personally dont care weather i have a visible erection or not, its nothing to be ashamed of, its a normal bodily function. but i was reading your post, and it seems like your friend picks out your clothes. i think you should dress the way you want.

Respond to this message   
byran
(Login jsthanging)

December 19 2004, 10:23 PM 

My wife kind of does the same. She doesn't tell me what to wear, but sometimes she will get me hard and stand back just to watch the reaction of people who notices. She really enjoys this. Oh yea , and by the way we have been happily married for almost 16 years.

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

December 19 2004, 11:04 PM 

A bit provactive, maybe looser pants would make you more comfortable, or maybe a longer shirt.

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Choose own costumes

December 20 2004, 8:26 PM 

The only change I'd make is to wear what you feel comfortable in, not necessarily what she wants. The erection is a non-issue. They're natural. I personally think erections in public looks cute.

Respond to this message   
No way !!!
(no login)

It's your call

December 28 2004, 10:52 AM 

Hey dude, not wanting to play Oprah or Dr. Phil, but you should make your own choices. If you allow your girlfriend to tell you what to wear, soon she'll be not only deciding what you wear, but also what you eat, when you go out, with whom you go out. And she'll no longer be your girlfriend, but your master. Take control and wear whatever you wanna wear.

Respond to this message   
Ol' Jim
(no login)

A note from the Grinch

December 20 2004, 11:25 PM 

Please be aware, as has been stated above, that it's your body and they are your emotions.

I enjoy seeing a guy with an erection but I know how embarrassing it can be to be that guy if you were brought up the way I was.

If it makes you uncomfortable tell your girlfriend. If she wants you to be uncomfotable, maybe it's a little kink and kinda fun, or maybe she likes to have control over you in many more ways than you may like. Remember that this current relationship may affect your future. If you like to be controlled, that's okay. If not, this control could be more than just an interest in your erection and a lot more than you bargained for. Define your boundaries and look to the future.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Trophy

December 21 2004, 10:08 AM 

It's sort of like guys who want their girls to wear sexy clothes and go braless- sort of showing them off like a trophy.

Respond to this message   
Steven W
(Login cybrvanr)

most of the time, it's the exact opposite

December 21 2004, 8:01 PM 

Many men like their wives to dress much more conservatively after they marry them, or even after they have been dating them for a while...Many of the men I've seen don't like other men looking at their wives in an envious way

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Goes both ways

December 21 2004, 9:17 PM 

Yes, this is true. It goes both ways, some like to hide their wives, others like to show them off.

Just as you find guys here concerned about hiding their freeballing while others enjoy displaying it.

Respond to this message   
Dick
(no login)

erections while freeballing

December 22 2004, 7:23 AM 

It would seem to me that one who didn't want his package to be seen, wouldn't freeball. Even without an erection, if you freeball you will flop around and be noticed.
How much you wil be noticed depends on the fit of what you wear, and how big your package is.
If you don't care who looks at you while you flop around, what does it matter if someone sees you erect? It might well be that other guys looking at you wish they had the nerve to do the same, or that they were hung as well.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: erections while freeballing

December 22 2004, 11:49 AM 

How much flopping one does depends on one's size, the tightness of the pants, etc. Not everyone has a big dong. And big guys in boxers flop almost as much as freeballers.

But many men are interested in the comfort of freeballing without making a show of themselves, especially around bosses and co-workers. Having an erection is seen as sexually intimidating by most, and women have successfully filed sexual harassment charges against men sporting an erection around them.

Respond to this message   
Daniel
(no login)

true

January 12 2005, 12:16 PM 

i dont care if my dick flops around i see alot of guys do that

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Wear what you want

December 22 2004, 6:21 PM 

If it pleases you to please her by dressing that way I say go for it. Hopefully she will dress the way you like sometimes also.

I don't know what tight gym tights are like, but depending on the laws where you live, it may be considered public indecency walking around with a hardon in clothing like that even though it is completely covered. Yes, you can argue that it just happenned naturally and blah blah blah, but whether a judge will agree is a different story and who needs the hassle?

Respond to this message   
Johny
(no login)

noticing

December 23 2004, 4:24 AM 

RE:""Even without an erection, if you freeball you will flop around and be noticed.""

Dont agree. Even in the most thin pants that flapping is not so hight to be easily noticeable, and even if noticed where is difference in between freeballer and boxershort user? Nope, one may be noticed just in two ways - in short shorts at the staircase from below, or very thin pants through-shined with a direct strong Sunlight.

Or accidentally, for example lifting so heavy load while seaming threads are broking off or zipper is decomposing (I had such twice, but not exposed too much).

Respond to this message   
Brian Whitskey
(no login)

Erection in public places

August 26 2011, 8:36 AM 

ofcourse why not if your girlfriend has no problem, and she likes it than noproblem at all continue..

Respond to this message   
Hardon
(Login hardon9999)

Erections in public

August 26 2011, 3:36 PM 

I used to, when i had more time, take trips to the mall for the purpose of walking around with my erection outlined in jeans or tight shorts. I would freeball get erections and walk around in public like thar for a couple
Of hours a couple of times a week.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement