<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ball Stretching

December 24 2004 at 9:32 AM
Jared  (no login)
from IP address 65.128.68.150

There are many ways to stretch your balls, and from some of the pictures I have seen some ways make your balls huge other ways they make them hang lower. I was wondering if anybody new of a way to stretch my ball sac so they will hang loweror any king of techniques to do so?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Johny
(no login)

rubbernecking

December 27 2004, 6:35 AM 

What is a reasoning of this risk to loose an own manlyness/hornyness (without of testosterone production in balls it will be loosed, and suspended bloodflood may cause such damage), fertility and perhaps at bad luck induce a seminal tract cancer? Surplus have a permanent pain to each body shake when freeball?

Just I cannot to cach a rational grain out of all those risks and painful teasings. May I invite to enlighten me?? Thnks!

Respond to this message   
hawkni
(no login)

Re: Ball Stretching

December 27 2004, 8:52 AM 

there is a great yahoo group Mem into ballstretching that gives alot of info. There is also good web site www.pumptoys.com that also has good info on stretching. I have been doing it for the last year and have noticed a real increase as to how they hang.

Respond to this message   
Florida Grandad
(no login)

More Info pls

December 28 2004, 11:03 AM 

Would you please write exactly how men into ballstretching is spelled so I can join it?

I have been stretching mine for years with various ball stretchers, and they work, and they haven't harmed me in any way.

Respond to this message   
hawk
(no login)

Re: More Info pls

December 28 2004, 11:42 AM 

the yahoo group is menintoBallStretching, if you can not find it email me direct and I will forward you group.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(no login)

Just wait . . . .

December 28 2004, 8:38 PM 

Why stretch them? By the time you reach the age of 55, they will sag half way to your knees on their own.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Really?

December 29 2004, 1:46 AM 

If you are suggesting testicles become pendulous from freeballing, you are wrong. Testicles are supported by muscles which stretch when they are warm and contract to draw them close to the body when they are too cool. This is how the testicles are kept at the proper temperature for sperm making. So pendulous balls have nothing to do with lack of support- it's nature's way of regulating their temperature. However it is true that elderly men have pendulous balls because the cremaster reflex stops working around the age of 70. But this happens to all men and has nothing to do with underwear.

Respond to this message   
Jaime
(no login)

re: just wait

December 29 2004, 9:13 PM 

You mean there's hope for me? I'm in my sixties and do not have low hangers, in fact, there's no hanging. I wouldn't mind having some hang to my balls. So, I guess there is hope.

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(no login)

There's hope?

December 30 2004, 10:10 AM 

Hey, Jaime, I'm with you. I'm 61 and my balls are still staying as close to home as ever. No hang here, either.

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: There's hope?

December 30 2004, 9:48 PM 

Look on the bright side. Who wants to accidently sit on their balls anyway?

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(no login)

December 30 2004, 10:04 PM 

Cool Beans, you're absolutely right. I don't deal well with pain.

Respond to this message   
Jaime
(no login)

December 30 2004, 10:27 PM 

I guess I'll have to undergo retraining in the art of sitting down. Offhand, it seems like a nice problem to have. I'll let you know, if I ever get low hangers. According to Nat, my 70th birthday should be the magic number.

Respond to this message   
Dick
(no login)

low hangers

January 2 2005, 8:32 PM 

It seems necessary to define what we are talking about here. My observation has been if your balls have always been up close, there may be some slight drop, but not much. If you've always had a nice drop, you may find the drop a little lower, but not so drastic that you sit on them.
However, if you've always had low hangers,like halfway to your knees, you may find more drop and hence the popularity of testicularl reduction where the sack is pulled up surgecially to shorten the drop. Nick Nolte among others had this done recently.

I'm 64 and have always had moderately low heavy hangers and have noticed little or no change ...yet!

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login bigjim2004)

Shorten the Scrotum?

January 3 2005, 9:52 PM 

Are you saying that some guys actually have surgery to shorten the scrotum? At 57, my scrotum is nearly half way to my knees, but I would never consider altering it.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Pendulous scrotum

January 4 2005, 2:48 AM 

Jim, doesn't your scrotum not contract when you are cold? As I explained in a previous post, the cremaster muscles in the scrotum are suppose to raise and lower the testicles according to temperature. I'm older than you but in the mornings when its cool or if I'm outside on a cold day my scrotum is up in a tight round bundle. Only when I'm hot does it hang down. This is the way it's suppose to work until you get really old, around 70 or so. At that point nature seems to think there is no longer reason to maintain fertility and the temperature regulating system stops working.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login bigjim2004)

It still works

January 4 2005, 10:25 PM 

My scrotum still pulls up underneath my penis when exposed to cold temperatures. But other times, it hangs low. I do not mind the low hangers.

Respond to this message   
vida
(no login)

me too

December 15 2005, 9:11 AM 

I too am having the too long of a scrotum problem. Is there a remedy?

Respond to this message   
Silver
(no login)

Low Cost Stretchers

October 23 2007, 8:58 PM 

Affordable steel and non-metallic two-piece split ring stretchers...

http://www.nsbodymods.com/

Respond to this message   
LowerHangers
(no login)

Re: Just wait . . . .

September 6 2011, 11:42 AM 

if you're very lucky!! :@)

Respond to this message   
Freesalvadorean
(no login)

Do you Have low hangers ?

September 8 2011, 8:32 PM 

Do you have low hangers ?

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement