<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Falling Out Of Boxers & Lounge Pants

December 29 2004 at 1:00 AM
Anonymous  (no login)
from IP address 63.234.32.46

Have any of you guys ever fallen out of your boxers or lounge pants while fb around family?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Pete
(no login)

falling out of boxers

December 29 2004, 6:57 AM 

As I have heavy, low hangers, I can easily fall out of standard boxers. I wear the boxer trunks, which have square cut, close fitting legs, and no fly, and he problem is solved.

Depending on the boxers, some have a fly so wide, an elephant could fall out!

Respond to this message   
Jr.
(no login)

Re: falling out of boxers

December 29 2004, 3:26 PM 

I have fallen out of the fly in my boxers & lounge pants more than a few times... You just have to be extra careful when other people are around...

Respond to this message   
Cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: falling out of boxers

December 30 2004, 10:04 PM 

I have never understood boxers with open flies. Waste of time. But buttons on them...........please!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

have dropped out several times too

December 29 2004, 9:31 PM 

I have felt so comfortable freeballing in shorts that I have forgotten and was not watching the way i sitting and realized my hairy balls were hanging out while watching tv and when lying outside in the sun was sitting with my legs crossed and out they popped again. I am not sure it I was just an unconcious urge to show off or just the comfort you get from freeballing that i just never noticed or felt them hanging in the breeze. No one i was around said anything.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

drop outs

December 30 2004, 2:50 AM 

Well if its just family around they shouldn't care.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Me too..............

January 11 2005, 12:52 PM 

Hey man its noemal i have very lowhangers at times they hang so low that they almost come to my knees but i have always been like that and hated underwear cause they pused them tight againt my lowwer butt checks found myself sittng on them so off went the UW at 15 but now i get so used to the air going in my shorts that i dont know if they are out i tend to check often and they always show i have had alot of people tell that if i hang normal cause they hang to long for a guy at 28 oh well i like my balls and dont mind if other people too..

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Me too..............

January 11 2005, 2:39 PM 

dude, your balls do seem to hang low for a guy your age, but if you are healthy and like it that way, who is anybody to tell otherwise?
just you have to be extra careful if you don't ant accidental exposures (i guess)
hang free, bud!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

what do you think

January 11 2005, 9:35 PM 

hey bro thanks on the ifo but do you thinkthat it is way to low and how low should i hang at my age i feel like i do have problems cause i rarley can wear shorts

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: have dropped out several times too

May 15 2005, 12:18 AM 

i freeball when i sunbathe in the yard and i pull up my shorts so my legs get sun and sumtimes when im hard my balls and dick hang out its cool and i think it cool for family to see.

Respond to this message   
Toby
(no login)

precautions

December 30 2004, 4:00 AM 

I sew up the opening on the inside so the fly still looks normal on the outside but i'm safe from falling out. If i'm with folk where falling out wouldn't matter then we are more likely to be already naked anyway!

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Re: precautions

August 14 2011, 7:32 PM 

I remove the button and use the heat tape to seal the fly although the button hole is still there. I get hot down there so the boxers I wear are loose and super thin... transparent almost when backlit. I wear a bit thicker material when family/friends are around, but don't go out of my way to do that.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Re: precautions

August 14 2011, 11:52 PM 

I also sew up the same with the lounge pants, and I do use them while going outside to many places. These have pockets so can use them most anywhere, and can carry billfold and keys.

Respond to this message   
burt
(no login)

wearing boxers is not freeballing

December 30 2004, 8:10 AM 

wearing boxers is not freeballing

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Burt

December 30 2004, 8:33 AM 

If boxers are ALL you are wearing, then you are freeballing as much as if you wore anything else with no underwear. Of course, if you wear them under your clothes, than you are not f/b.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: wearing boxers is not freeballing

December 30 2004, 3:05 PM 

it is if you are wearing the boxers as shorts

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

The rebel factor

December 30 2004, 6:44 PM 

There is also a rebel factor to freeballing- ie- doing the unconventional. It is conventional to wear nothing under boxers- that's what they are designed for- but convention expects clothing designed as outer wear- pants, jeans, bermuda shorts, to be worn over something other than bare bodies. Wearing boxers as shorts is analogous to wearing socks without shoes and then saying you're sockless.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

unless you're wearing them as outerwear...

December 30 2004, 10:51 PM 

...which I do all the time: grocery store, Homo Depot, hiking, everywhere but church and work!

Respond to this message   
Johny
(no login)

Outta...

December 30 2004, 9:47 AM 

I dont remember do I told about that singular accident with me once I get a complaint of oldster woman on sea-ferry staircase about she saw under my short shorts I am freebuffing. Later I solve the problem just shortening textile line between back and front in the middle connection sewing by about inch or two. That`s universal mean and useful for everyone freebuffing.

Respond to this message   
Buddy
(no login)

none and none and none a plus

January 2 2005, 8:16 AM 

i never had lounge pants and eventually threw out all my boxerz when it was obvious that they serve no purpose in my jeans .. freeball'n feels better than boxerz and used to hate when my dic would pop out of my boxers in my pants .. now i have total freedom w/o the popp'n out and when u unzip to pee it's right there .. no feel'n around for the open hole

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Falling Out Of Boxers & Lounge Pants
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement