<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Celebrity Freeballers

January 18 2005 at 12:59 AM
Brian  (no login)
from IP address 64.12.116.131

does any one know of any celebrities males or females that dont wear underwear, i mean besides toby keith?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
James C
(no login)

Re: Celebrity Freeballers

January 18 2005, 9:18 AM 

Everyonce in a while a list is compiled. Off hand, from what I remember:

-"Frasier" star Kelsey Grammar
-Woody Harrelson
-former "Saved by the Bell" star and talk show co-host Mario Lopez

I'm sure others were mentioned at one point or another on this forum, but those 3 are the only ones I remember right now.

James C.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(Login kwp99)

February 14 2005, 2:07 AM 

I don't know if Mario Lopez usually wears underwear, but when I was changing with him for a photoshoot we once did together, he was wearing boxers or boxer-briefs. But then, I wore underwear as well because I didn't really know what to expect.

It's prolly just as well that he was wearing undies because knowing that he was naked under his jeans, and watching him get into and out of them, might have been too much for me to bear. He is sooooo adorable. Below is a pic I took of him at the time.

Ken

Respond to this message   
Marseil
(no login)

January 18 2005, 12:28 PM 

me.

Marseil

Respond to this message   
bruce
(no login)

Toby Keith?

January 18 2005, 4:16 PM 

Sorry to ask, but who is Toby Keith?

Respond to this message   
Toby
(no login)

toby keith web site

January 19 2005, 4:11 AM 

There seem to be quite few web sites, such as

http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/keith_toby/artist.jhtml

Respond to this message   
frank
(no login)

January 18 2005, 10:23 PM 

tim mcgraw, kenney chesney, aaron tippin, marty staurt, chris cagle, dwight yoakum,clint black

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

January 19 2005, 3:21 PM 

I know most of those guys have admitted to freeballing, but I have never heard Tim McGraw admit to freeballing... Are you sure he freeballs?

Respond to this message   
Kozy
(Login bkozy54)

I've read

January 19 2005, 6:05 PM 

I have read articles or interviews where Aaron Tippin & Clint Black stated they don't wear UW but this is the first time I've heard that Kenny Chesney FB's. How do you know this?

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(Login cdadbr)

Aaron Tippin / Kenny Chesney

February 5 2005, 2:14 AM 

Before Aaron got married, his vids used to "show" a good bit down one of his jeans' legs. Some more than others . . . worth waiting up for. Seems like he's more "underwear" looking since he's now married and has a kid.

There's a vid special on Kenny that's been on CMT of late, which I think is a replay of the same one last year. After playing the "big arena" and then returning to a club across the street (in an unannounced appearance), they then head off down the road. Kenny comments that he's hungry and his trainer will not let him have anything to eat. Next thing you know, they're stopping at a Waffle House. One of the female fans keeps raising her t-shirt and flashing Kenny in the Waffle House. After about the third time, he asks her to "Aw quit that!". Somewhere in that dialogue, the question of "Boxers or Briefs" is asked and he said "Neither". It was a fun time in that Waffle House that night!

Sorry for the late post, but maybe this will help . . .

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Bubba Dave
(no login)

January 19 2005, 1:44 AM 

I didn't realize that Toby Keith freeballs, but that's totally cool! I love his music!

Respond to this message   
Bubba Dave
(no login)

? re Toby Keith

January 19 2005, 2:32 PM 

How do we know that Toby Keith freeballs? Has he made remarks to that affect?

Respond to this message   
Bubba Dave
(no login)

? re Aaron Tippin

January 19 2005, 4:33 PM 

Has Aaron admitted to freeballing? It sure looks as if he does <g>

Respond to this message   
jhnrcksn
(Login jhnrcksn)

more celeb FB's

January 19 2005, 8:55 PM 

Don't forget Justin Timberlake. He announced on the Ellen DeGeneres show that he didn't wear underwear. That's also been verified on one of his websites.

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: more celeb FB's

January 19 2005, 9:07 PM 

Who was the one that started that crazy rumor that Timberlake changes his underwear about 5 times a day? He denies ever saying anything like that.

Respond to this message   
Buddy
(no login)

January 20 2005, 12:10 PM 

Ethan hawke and James Franco

Respond to this message   
northernfree
(no login)

Most actors and models/Al Gore, tennis pro Andy Roddick, Ethan Hawke, Michael Landon

January 21 2005, 5:32 AM 

Most actors and models have at one time or another, definitely models due to rapid-fire clothing changes (no time to adjust u/w).

Al Gore does (sleeps naked too), Andy Roddick supposedly does, Michael Landon (now deceased) did ALL the time, that is one of the reasons he was so popular with the ladies when Bonanza was on (check out those RERUNS!).

Ethan Hawke has stated several times that he doesn't wear.

Jude Law did in preparation for his role in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" while Matt Damon did not (his character was more "by the book" although the plot takes a few twists later on that proves he isn't.)

Respond to this message   
Larry
(no login)

Mike Landon = Bonanza

February 1 2005, 11:59 AM 

You are absolutely right about Mike Landon on the reruns of Bonanza. While not every episode contains revealing shots of him, many do if you watch closely. If you have the DVD set, you can search through them if you're so inclined. It's almost like he tried to jut his package out for the camera on certain episodes. (And anyone knowing specific episodes should post them)

I've heard actors talk about directors being strict about attire for movies set in a certain period. They've discussed having to go without underwear while wearing pants made of scratchy material.

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(Login cdadbr)

M Landon's pants

February 5 2005, 2:24 AM 

There was one episode where it was obvious that Michael Landon was "hanging" loose in many of the normal scenes. But when he got to the scene, which was a running contest where he took the place of one of his Indian friends that was too sick to do it, it looked like he was positioned "up" and had on a jock instead of hanging loose. The next scene, after he had won, he was loose again.

When those shows were on when new, I was more interested in the scenes where he was shirtless than what was in his pants. In many ways, I didn't think much of the show, but knew and had read that the main reason it had higher ratings than "Gunsmoke" was due to the popularity with the females and Michael Landon was the object of their attention. Always did like that hairy chest of the dark haired older brother, though.

In some of those shots, it was evident that you could barely tell if Michael Landon was cut or not, for what it's worth. I used to watch those daytime reruns when I had work hours that would allow that.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
turaya al mansouri
(no login)

Andy Roddick

September 12 2005, 6:40 AM 

I want to see the penis of andy roddick. Please show to me.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement