<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Naked at home

December 6 2005 at 11:11 AM
Mac  (no login)
from IP address 82.144.245.168

Of the guys who profess to go naked at home, how many are married? What was your wife's reaction when she discovered your preferences in this respect?
Mac

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Den
(no login)

Naked at Home

December 6 2005, 12:42 PM 

Forget about the wife, how about the kids and how are they being exposed to nudity? I would think that there would be a healthy environment to raise a family if nudity began from the start and carried on throughout the family up to and beyond adolescence of the kids. The future of the nudist movement needs well balanced folks who raise their kids accordingly.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Regarding kids

December 6 2005, 3:58 PM 

There have been numerous studies of children who have been raised in a nudist environment- and none have ever found any adverse effects.

I wouldn't say we had a nudist home, but rather clothes-optional one. My wife and I became accustomed to swimming at a nude beach that was near our college so when we built our house it was only natural we swam in our pool nude. As the kids learn to swim they were nude as well since swimsuits are a hassle. And since we live in a warm climate, they were in no hurry to put on clothes to romp about the patio and house afterwards. Our only rule was they had to wear clothes if we had guests, otherwise it was their choice.

They are all successful well adjusted adults now with families of their own. There's not the slightest sign that their clothes-optional upbringing has cause any problem.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Married nude

December 6 2005, 3:34 PM 

I am nude at home all the time. My wife has no problem with this and accepts it willingly.

Respond to this message   

(Login Terpada)

Re: Married nude

December 6 2005, 4:33 PM 

I do go naked at home, but not all the time. My wife accepts it, and although she wears clothes, it doesn't bother her. Two of our children are married and on their own, one still lives at home, and I don't go naked if he's around. And also, clothing when we have company. Wow, that sounds pretty restrictive, doesn't it? But I'm happy. If we lived in a warmer climate, I'm sure I'd be jaybirding more than I do now.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

NAKED AT HOME - married nude

December 13 2005, 12:14 PM 

Jerry, I'm glad your wife is accepting of your home nudity; I know men who aren't so lucky! My question is why don't you feel comfortable about being naked in front of your son? Are you ever nude in front of the other two children (boys or girls?) when they visit? How old is the son still living at home?

I can understand the "clothed when guests are present" routine, since your wife is dressed, the visitors (UNLESS fellow nudists) would probably think you're pretty weird or some kind of a "perv" if you showed up answering the door in your birthday suit

As long as YOU are happy and don't affend or hurt any of your family and friends with your home nudity, then that's ALL that counts; life's to short to NOT enjoy the simple pleasures that make our "everyday humdrum existence" a bit more fun!!! I know the first thing I do is kick of my shoes and get "comfortable" once I step inside my door after a grueling day out in the "real world"!

ucRodger

Respond to this message   

(no login)

nude dad

December 18 2005, 10:26 AM 

I am in a long term (over ten years now) relationship with my girlfriend. She knew about me being a nudist long before we got together. I take off my textiles almost as soon as I am home from work and remain naked untill it's time to prepare to go to work the next morning. In those ten years she's never once made a comment to cover up.

I have two daughters from a previous marrage. They both grew up seeing 'dear ol dad' naked. I regularly took them to nude beaches. and they are both well adjusted. When they come to visit, niether one even notices me being nude.

The odd thing is, if this were Europe, familey nudity would be a non-issue.

Respond to this message   
randy
(no login)

Married also

December 7 2005, 7:25 AM 

I love to go naked at home and my wife doesn't mind. Actually, she enjoys watching my big (soft) meat and tight balls bouncing out in front.

Like someone below, swim and sun in the pool nude. We have a wood stove so in the winter it stays toasty warm inside and I can spend my winter days at home nude too.

Respond to this message   
organman
(no login)

Nude at home

December 7 2005, 11:07 AM 

I have always slept nude most of the time, and have never been in any hurry to put on shorts (I'm almost always shirtless at home) after showering. MYy wife accepted my occasional nudity but never really liked it. After having major abdominal surgery last year, I was naked at home all the time for several months due to the incision, etc, so she got used to it. As I healed, I just continued to be naked most of the time when home, so she has come to accept it and actually comments positively when I'm sitting around watching TV or a movie and pop a hardon. It's led some some great spontaneous sex!

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Naked at home

December 7 2005, 11:08 AM 

i am married and naked at home most of the time. my wife is also a nudist, so that doesn't bother her. our son (14) is naked at home most of the time and he is a very well adjusted young man.

Respond to this message   

(Login SEANekkid)

December 27 2005, 2:54 PM 

I feel like I definitely grew up well-adjusted. My mom didn't spend much time nude at home but my dad certainly did and it was no problem for me to be nude as a kid at home whenever I wanted as well.

My dad was very comfortable about nudity and we enjoyed spending time naked together. I also took his cue about sleeping nude and freeballing.

Now that I'm an adult I'm naked at home all the time and my boyfriend is as well. I don't have kids but have always thought that if I did I'd raise them the way my dad raised me.

SEANekkid@msn.com

Respond to this message   
Nudesunbather
(no login)

Always naked

December 7 2005, 5:05 PM 

I'm always naked when I'm at home. My wife never is but has no problem with me being naked. All three of my kids are not at home anymore (the youngest is in college) so I don't have to worry about being "caught". (although my oldest did see me one time and was shocked but she got over it) All I said to her was------Wow, Daddy's got a penis.

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Kids

December 7 2005, 5:39 PM 

"Caught"? You talk like its a terrible thing if a kid sees their parents nude. If you go to a nudist resort it is full of families and kids or every age. It doesn't hurt them a bit.

Respond to this message   
Nudesunbather
(no login)

Caught

December 8 2005, 6:03 AM 

I used the word "caught" to describe "surprise" I did not mean that nudity was a bad thing. I'm nude all of the time, so obviously, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Caught

December 9 2005, 12:18 PM 

Perhaps what Terry K meant to say is that natural, unaffected parental nudity can provide a positive influence in the lives of children, particularly when it becomes a normal part of early childhood, and that, conversely, the conflation of nudity with shame may harm them, psychologically.

Obviously an older child would feel somewhat taken aback when for the first time he or she is suddenly confronted by a nude parent. I suspect that your parent/child relationships are healthy, overall, but many prudish parents do promote the fiction that their lives are sexless. When the truth finally reveals itself the child can experience considerable confusion from having received mixed messages. They would tend to get the impression that there is something shameful about the body, and about sex. I don't know, but I suspect that these experiences are also the source of most fetishistic behaviours.

Better to demonstrate by example early in children's lives a sane, wholesome respect for the nobility of the body.

Respond to this message   
Marseil
(no login)

Depends on the seasons

December 8 2005, 4:54 PM 

I'm nude at home most of the time in summer. But not now. Outside temperature is 7 degrees centigrade, and inside temperature is around 19 degrees C, a bit too cold to be naked.

I am always barefoot at home, without regard to the season, the temperature or the presence of visitors....

As I live by myself, I can't help for your question cocnerning wife and kids.

Marseil.

Respond to this message   
Ttornw
(no login)

Naked right now

April 27 2013, 3:08 AM 

Lets txt naked and share pics

Respond to this message   
ricky
(no login)

love to be nude

September 21 2013, 9:41 PM 

are you male or female

Respond to this message   
JimVA
(no login)

Off Topic

December 9 2005, 4:52 PM 

Not to silence an interesting topic, but what does nudity at home have to do with f/b ??

But as long as we're on this off-topic subject, we're raising our children (8) and (4) that certain amount of nudity is acceptable yet still respect the other person's desires. For example we don't make fun or shame them when either one chooses to be nude - however when one child asks for privacy (from the other child) we make sure that the privacy is respected. We also do this by example - that is not covering up body parts if we are changing and the children walk in, etc. It's all part of "nature" and nature is a wonderful thing.

Respond to this message   
Mac
(no login)

Off Topic?

December 9 2005, 5:29 PM 

Sorry if my original enquiry is considered off topic. I never though of that when I made the posting as the guys that I know are freeballers here in the UK also tend to go nude at home. I think that it all stems from a relaxed attitude amongst us to the human body, a sentiment which I don't think is readily accepted by women who are more reserved about such matters. My own freeballing and nudist lifestyle is tolerated by my wife but not fully approved by her and I posed the question to the forum on the basis that this might be a situation shared with other married couples. Do you guys in the USA regard freeballing and nudity as quite separate issues with little or no link between them?
Mac

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Nudity and freeballing

December 9 2005, 5:38 PM 

Actually I think there is a pretty close correlation between nudity and freeballing. Essentially freeballing is going "nude" inside your pants, and some would say nudity is the "ultimate" in freeballing!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

December 9 2005, 7:15 PM 

I'm nude at home a lot o' the time, but not all. I'm in a gay relationship now, and my partner thinks my ease with nudity is one of my attractive features.

I was married to a woman for many years. On separating she also said that my casual approach to nudity was one of my redeeming features, especially with the raising of our 2 children.

Respond to this message   
freeballing pete
(no login)

ALWAYS

December 17 2005, 10:36 PM 

My wife has not problem with me being naked around the house. Of course it when my two step daughter are not at home.I am a nudist.They are not.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Naked at home
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement