<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Naked around the house

March 9 2006 at 3:15 PM
IC  (no login)
from IP address 12.76.82.73

Does anyone else walk naked around the house with family around?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Re: Naked around the house

March 9 2006, 4:16 PM 

No problem when it's just my wife at home, I do walk around nude (she doesn't). But not when anyone else is at the house.

Respond to this message   

(Login bkozy54)

depends

March 9 2006, 7:30 PM 

I enjoy being nude at home but in the warmer weather, when the doors/windows are open, I usually wear a pair of very loose fitting gym shorts.

Respond to this message   

(Login SEANekkid)

March 9 2006, 9:06 PM 

Seems like there's a lot of freeballers out there who are nudists. I freeball 24/7 when I'm out of the house but at home I go nude at all times. I was raised by a nudist dad so being nude around the family is normal for me. I'm single now and live alone but if I visit my dad or he visits me then we're usually nude around each other when hanging around the house.

Hang Free

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Freeballing and nudism

March 9 2006, 9:09 PM 

I think there is a close association between freeballing and nudism.
After-all- what freeballing is is "going nude inside your clothes".

Respond to this message   

(Login bucknakedfireman)

freeballing and nudism

May 12 2006, 10:04 AM 

I agree. . . remember that counter-culture adage. . . 'UNDER OUR CLOTHES WE ARE NAKED" that's how freeballing feels always a bit aware that you are bit more naked especially in public and with loose pants/low riders that can show a lot of butt crack and pubes. . excites a lot of us nudist men. .

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

naked around the house

March 25 2006, 5:40 PM 

I wish me an my dad were like that i freeball 24/7 and love to do everything nude. my dad i saw him fb once that i remember and after everytime he got out of the shower he always put clothes on. i think that freeballing with relatives is a form of male bonding.

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(Login coolbeansboi)

March 9 2006, 10:19 PM 

Nope, never

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Naked around the house .

March 9 2006, 10:34 PM 

I always freeball when i'm out of home and i'm always nude at home but i live alone .

Respond to this message   
burt
(no login)

naked

March 10 2006, 8:30 AM 

In the warmer months, i sleep in the nude and am naked around the house in the evenings and in the mornings. My wife and two sons, aged 13 and 16 have no problem with my nudity.

Respond to this message   

(Login spitfirepg05)

we do

March 11 2006, 5:49 PM 

we freeball all the time and pretty much walk naked around the house.

Respond to this message   

(Login bandana-ben)

Re;naked at home

March 10 2006, 3:48 PM 

No mate,I dont go about naked in front of my family-I love jeans to much(and being a skinny bloke it would put folks off their dinner!)A good pair of baggy Levis,and and T-shirt is all and if its really hot( I`m in the U.K mind so not that often!) then the shirt comes off.Actually of my family I`m the only one who will take off my shoes and socks and shirt on a hot day!Regards Ben.

Respond to this message   
Running Bear
(no login)

March 10 2006, 4:35 PM 

As much as I can.

Respond to this message   
Marseil
(no login)

March 10 2006, 5:57 PM 

Most of summer....

Respond to this message   

(no login)

naked around the house

March 12 2006, 9:28 PM 

I am naked in my house all the time. I have my 13 yo nephew living with me. After a brief explanation, I was back to my usual ways. In about 3 days, he was in his birthday suit too. Its healthy and natural to be naked and no problem with being naked with him. Good that he sees a mature male naked and know and understand what puberty is about to do to him.
Being 13, he is a little shy about himself at times, but is learning that I am not concerned if he becomes "excited" as this is a natural thing to happen. Its all part of being a male. I get them too and I am not embarassed by it.
Nobody reading this should ever be upset with being naked at home with family.
Rob

Respond to this message   
Cliff
(no login)

I agree

March 12 2006, 11:40 PM 

I agree that it is healthy to be naked in front of youngsters, particularly as they are about to enter puberty. They need to learn not to be shy about the changes that are going to take place in their bodies, and they should know what to expect. They shouldn't be forced to go nude themselves, but the environment should encourage it as a natural thing to do - at least around bedtime.

What do others think about this?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

nudity

March 13 2006, 11:45 AM 

Thats a good point....sleeping naked is perhaps the best way to sleep. Something to be encouraged. Nothing held in place, nothing bound up. Everything is free and loose. I didn't know this at my last post, but my nephew was already sleeping naked. When I mentioned nudity at home, all it took was the inhibitions to wash away. Now that we are more comfortable with each other, the line of communication has opened up. He is asking about why his body is doing certain things and all. This is a very healthy thing to encourage. THe difficult part is asnwering the questions. It can be awkward but something that should be done. I am doing it, and while difficult to do at times, I think he will be a better person for it.
Let me know what you think.
Rob

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: naked around the house

March 13 2006, 9:51 AM 

i agree with u 100%

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Also agree

March 13 2006, 1:34 PM 

I also totally agree about home nudity and families. I think I was fortunate as a child in having parents that were permissive in this respect. I've continued with often being nude at home with both a daughter and a son. Both are now grown. Totally permissive. No pressure. Just being natural. I accept that very few are as casual about nudity as I am, and I feel fortunate to in turn being acccepted by friends and family.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Naked around the house

March 26 2006, 9:31 PM 

I did forget to mention one thing. I go naked at home all the time with my nephew. He is more than comfortable with it. The only exception to that is in the pool. Some guys are ok with freeballing in the pool, along with diving. Not for me, nor for my nephew. Both of us wear a jock in the pool. If you want to walk normally and talk in normal octaves, gotta keep the boys in place.
Update to being naked though....its opened up a whole new line of communication between the 2 of us. Being naked, its not like either one of us has anything to hide!!! Its been so wonderful knowing he is more comfortable with himself and has a much higher level of self esteem.
Rob

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Naked at Home

March 13 2006, 9:57 AM 

I grew up with a nudist dad and it was just him and me growing up. He was always naked around the house and every place else he could get away with it. I always hung out naked as well and went with him to many nudist gatherings. To this day, I have no hang ups about my body or being naked in any situation. One of the best things my dad gave me was the self assurance to be myself including not having any false modesty.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

naked

March 13 2006, 11:57 AM 

Hey.....glad to hear that you were also exposed to male bonding with your dad, and you did it naturally. This is what I am instilling in my nephew. That there is no shame in his body and that he should be comfortable with himself. Yes, there have been a few instances where he was "embarassed" but erections are part of being a guy. THey are going to happen. Thats what it was designed for anyway, so don't worry about it. I get them, and have had them with him there.
Entering puberty, he should be able to see what it will be doing to him as his body physically changes. Seeing me naturally is an asset. Being nude also fosters openess. We are having friendly talks about many things. Things he should be knowing and learning at this age, but may be too embarassed to ask at school in a health class. Taking him to the gym was also a good idea. He even asked to have a jock of all crazy things. He wouldn't be able to talk to my sister and brother in law about it. But, seeing me and a few others wearing them, and asking about it, he was able to summize that it would be good for him too.
The most difficult part, was talking about issues of a personal nature with him. I think I was more scared than he was about it. In the end, after the initial embarassment, we have been able to talk about it and feel good about it too.
Let me know what you think
Rob

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Naked at Home

March 13 2006, 9:59 PM 

Growing up naked with my dad, seeing an erection was a normal experience and until I began to hit puberty I did not think much about it except that it was cool that my dad’s dick was sometimes huge and other times small. My dad was very open about it as I can remember asking him about it. Even as a pre-puberty kid you get wood and he told me that it was just part of being a man and that as I got bigger so would my dick and that I would get hair just like him. He told me once I would come to enjoy my dick more and more. Since dad had many friends sleeping over, my curiosity led me to find out quickly all that a guy could do with his dick.

He was right of course and as I hit puberty he was there for me. He told me about jerking off and explained it to me. I had heard of it from my buddies but was not too sure what it was all about. My dad answered the questions you can’t ask your friends or in a sex ed class. I knew what my dick was for and how it all worked.

Most guys would never talk to their dads about what I talked to mine about. As a teen, I was hard all the time as most teens are. It was never a problem and early on my dad saw too it that I had some opportunities to do more than jerk off. We went to a lot of nudist gatherings and there were many opportunities late at night with some of the people who went there. My dad liked to find the sleazier, sex oriented places. By the time I was 15, I was a big boy and got laid a lot. My dad was always there to cheer me on or offer advice.

My dad was very supportive of my never ending effort to get laid. It was part of my becoming a man. He was very open about sex particularly after I became a teen. He had many partners (men and women). He was always my dad and friend and there was never a sexual relationship between us. On the other hand, occasionally I did get it on with one of his friends. That was something we could share.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Naked at Home

April 12 2006, 10:01 AM 

Jarhead, u certainly had a wonderfunl relationship with your dad. i hope that when my son grows up he can remember me in similar terms. my relationship qith my dad was not as close as yours. that's why i try to be the best i can with my own son.

Respond to this message   
zzzzzzzzzz
(no login)

aunt Lisa

December 20 2010, 2:13 PM 

I went naked around my aunt alot.I went skinny dipping in her pool every summer and still do at times.I didn't go naked around mom and dad much tho.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

December 20 2010, 4:16 PM 

Well, I used to, and so did my wife but that was years ago. It wasn't having children, although the at-home nudity had ceased by the time we had a daughter, who is now 23. It was that we were simply getting old (I'm 64). So these days my nudity is confined to when others aren't around. Everybody is much happier that way.

I've never understood this thing about male bonding and nudity. I grew up in a working class neighborhood and the men all had real jobs. None of them sat at a desk like I do all day long. One was a lineman for the power company and sometimes wore high climbing boots and breeches. Another had something to do with boilers. My father was a truck driver. None of them would have understood any of this business about being naked around other men as somehow being necessary to "bond," whatever that is. Yet I spent many hours with my father riding beside him in his truck and later, more of the same when he had an entirely different job but still driving a truck. These were all very conservative people (my grandmother, with whom we lived, was a Primitive Baptist). Although a truck driver, he wore a suit all day on Sunday. But usually he was gone before I got up on school days, so there was no bathroom competition (only child) and a bath was a weekly affair anyway.

Respond to this message   
Jimmie
(no login)

We grew up similiar matter of generations.

December 20 2010, 4:41 PM 

I think what you mention goes along with the era you are from. Most people have no idea what it means to wear a suit to church not to mention all day on Sunday (just because). Most people now adays are more in tune with having fun and living vs. doing what they were taught to do. For example your parents and grandparents only knew "work" and proper play. They would never understand probably going on a weekend "vacation" or "holiday" just because. Or going out to eat on a spur of the moment.
I cant say I understand the true meaning of "male bonding" either and I am only 41. I say this because I associate bonding with love. For example Little B loves me to no end..he tries his best to do what I do or associate himself with me to. I dont know if this is same as bonding or not.
A thing I associate with the term bonding is for example I bathe with little B on a regular bases. We both sleep nude and when in the house alone and not freezing (cold here now) we are often nude. I dont know if this is bonding or just a way for us which ever he is excited to mimic me. But with your parents generation and even your own, nudity is often only done when trying to make babies or taking a bath. Its not something so free.. I am assuming if anything like my own parents and grandparents.
Oh yeah, to original message.. I am nude amap around the house when alone or with B.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

December 21 2010, 9:14 AM 

I have no living family; however, I am nude around the house when I go to sleep, when I am having my morning coffee, and when I get home from work. I like the comfort of being at home naked and relaxed. Very natural, very relaxing.

Respond to this message   

(Login moxmox)

Nude When Alone

December 21 2010, 11:36 AM 

My family was all straight laced, so none of us went around the house naked. We only had one bathroom when I was growing up, so we always covered up after bathing when walking down the hall to our rooms. When I was very young (4-9) my brother or cousin and I would take baths together. This was a time with no water heaters, so you heated the bath water in a pot on the stove. After we got a water heater the bathing together stopped. We never walked around naked. When I had roomates, we would see each other on the way to the shower and while dressing. At that time, room mates slept in the same bed, so we always wore pajamas or a night shirt which I prefer. Started sleeping nude in my 20's except when I had a room mate. When I traveled and stayed in hotels, I was always nude in my room. I now live alone, so go nude all the time except when the weather is cold. Then I put on a robe. The only time I put on clothes is when I am leaving the house, and then I always free ball.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Naked around the house
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement