<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vladimir Putin

July 4 2007 at 10:51 AM
Dennis  (no login)
from IP address 68.14.154.235

I saw a picture of Russian President Putin during his visit this week with George Bush. They were fishing off the coast at Kennebunkport. Putin was dressed in white shirt and pants, and I thought he was sporting a fairly significant bulge. Don't really think it was a freeballing bulge, but it was a bulge, nevertheless.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Cheney

July 4 2007, 11:30 AM 

Several years ago there was a photo of Dick Cheney sporting a very conspicuous bulge that was making the rounds on the internet. It's the only good thing I can say about him. Also I remember a photo of John Kerry with a sizable bulge hanging down his pants leg. However in this "Photoshop" age you can't be sure of anything you see in pictures anymore.

Respond to this message   
Dennis
(no login)

Re: Cheney

July 4 2007, 9:19 PM 

Nat, I also recall a good photo of Al Gore a few years back in which he was showing a lot, that I think I even scanned and posted to this or some other forum.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Photo editing

July 5 2007, 10:56 AM 

Yeah, seems I recall some reference to Gore being well-endowed. The general practice is to remove “embarrassing” bulges from photos. Even back in the 1970s when such bulges were common and accepted in real life, nipple and genital bulges were usually “air-brushed” from photos before printing in newspapers and magazines. Today with digital technology photo editing is easier than ever. In fact it can even be done to moving pictures on TV.

A while back someone posted a photo of tennis pro Andy Roddick taking a break during a tennis match. It seem to be quite revealing until another poster found the same photo on another website before it was doctored.

. . . .

A similar doctored photo of Daniel Radcliffe has also been posted.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement