<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballing in Dress Slacks

December 18 2007 at 6:06 AM
  (Login Roberts52)
from IP address 24.174.185.210

I freeballed at the office party. The girls took several pics. Now I know why they were giggling. Fortunately, I wasn't really showing much and there isn't much to show. Anybody think it would be unethical to continue freeballing in slacks? Darker pants may be better though.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Freeballing in Dress Slacks

December 18 2007, 6:26 AM 

I don't see a problem at all with what you are wearing. Men have penises everyone knows this so why should it be a problem if there is a small sign that we do? Keep doing what makes you happy and confortable as long as it hurts no one why should it matter?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 18 2007, 7:08 AM 

I wouldn't worry about this. I don't even own underwear, so I go commando in everything, including dress slacks like those at work. As far as I can tell, no one has ever really noticed, so I'm surprised those girls did.

I once compared how obvious it was when wearing silk boxers (which is what I would wear with dress pants anyway), and it actually showed just as much. Also, if you pay attention to such things, you'll find you can see the outline of many men who are wearing light colored dress slacks, whether they are wearing underwear or not.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

So What ---

December 18 2007, 10:08 AM 

I see no problem of freeballing in dress slacks, or any other types of pants. I noticed that not too many complain when women are braless and are well endowed, and they can show much more of a bump in clothing than our penis.

Respond to this message   
Terry-K
(no login)

Double standard

December 18 2007, 11:59 AM 

There does seem to be double standard when it comes to anatomy. Women get breasts implants and wear push-up bras to show off their assets and yet men are suppose to look genderless. Perhaps we should stop acting like there's something shameful about having a penis.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Double standard

December 26 2007, 11:59 AM 

i am 100% with you!
men have external genitals...so a bulge is to be expected...it's time we act normally and don't pretend we don't have them...if women can be proud of the bulge their brests make, we can (and should) be proud of the bulge or dick and blls make.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Double Standard

January 3 2008, 1:12 AM 

"Freaking" Right! Don't get me wrong, women are a beautiful sight to behold. Starting from there, I am with Terry-K!

Dresses cut low, both front and back; Bras designed to elevate and push breasts to new levels of display; and Implant surgery to create ANY size desired (the size is usually NOT small).

Then a guy shows up freeballing and the company present loses it. (Does anyone remember the bra burning stuff?!?) Well, I haven't hosted a boxer, "tighty whitee" burning party. Anyone up for some fun?

How about some equal treatment? Even at parties, there are the "nipple showing dresses." No one screams and throws a sweater on the girl. Okay, I know some of you are staring.

On the other hand, I am neither an exhibitionist nor a voyeur. But, guys that wear tasteful slacks/pants to work, gatherings, etc., have the right not to be stuck with pull-ups or huggies (underwear). If, in the course of the event, some outline of their penis (or balls) inadvertently becomes visible what's the big deal? Summon the inquisition, get out the stake, and the dude is going to be toast...

As a fellow freeballer, I don't do it to advertise my equipment. But I will not go around with a towel wrapped around my jeans hiding my body. I am not ashamed of dressing comfortably and freely.

This one may be a bit long, but I am with Terry-K. Are we supposed to slap on elastic to hide any gender identity? NOT!

Thanks for your post Terry-K. Viva Freeballing!!!
Bob

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Men have genitals

December 18 2007, 12:16 PM 

I certainly agree with others. Men's genitals are external to the torso, and there's sometimes a bulge or other evidence that they're there.

I'm amongst those that FB 100%, including with dress slacks and other pants I wear to work.

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

December 18 2007, 12:40 PM 

As you all know I wear undies most of the time and even I do not see a problem with this.
First off, you were not exposed
Secondly, if you wore a thin pair of boxers that outline would have been just as noticable.
Tell these broads to stop staring at your basket if they don't like it.
Personally I would not freeball to the office, but that is a choice, not a requirement.

Respond to this message   
ukptdoc
(no login)

December 18 2007, 1:54 PM 

I freeballed in a dinner suit (tuxedo) to a formal dinner last month!

Respond to this message   

(Login LaneHollifield)

Freeballing in Dress Slacks

December 18 2007, 5:31 PM 

I am another one that does not own underwear. I work in a professional office and go commando under thin dress slacks daily and have never had any issues, stares or comment. At my last job, most of my staff knew I went commando and several of the other guys did as well (especailly in the kitchen- pastry chef, sous chef, exec chef) one of the hot asst. golf pros even went commando and showed a very fine visible penis line and cut head in almost all of his pants. It was never an issue. If a guy is wearling loose cut pants with very thin, worn boxers underneath he will also look as if he is bare. It shouldn't be an issue. Just my two-cents anyway.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

dress slacks

December 18 2007, 5:44 PM 

I freeball 100% of the time. I hang a long ballsack 6" and a 5 incher in front. wear light color slacks flat front and a standard rise. the waist is not under my arms but i still get a good hang and bulge down the left leg. I dress left. I do have to tuck the crotch of my pants up whenever i sit or stoop as to not crush the balls. Yes I am am a man and i have an apendage and i am proud of it. I will not hide my evidence of my manhood from anyone. I do not flash but it will not hide.

Men are riduculed for staring at a womens breast even when they are put in push-up bras encased in sweaters and blouses 2 sizes too small and let me not forget to mention made of transparent material.

I would have to mention to the ladies how rude it is to stare at a man's crotch and make comments regarding his choice of boxers,briefs or other and if he is uncut or cut. (they do that fellas)

heaven forbid she should show any kind of panty line, and must show us the top of the thong above the waist of her slacks or jeans.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(no login)

Here, here!

December 19 2007, 2:48 PM 

"I freeball 100% of the time. I hang a long ballsack 6" and a 5 incher in front. wear light color slacks flat front and a standard rise. the waist is not under my arms but i still get a good hang and bulge down the left leg. I dress left. I do have to tuck the crotch of my pants up whenever i sit or stoop as to not crush the balls. Yes I am am a man and i have an apendage and i am proud of it. I will not hide my evidence of my manhood from anyone. I do not flash but it will not hide."

AMEN, LEWIS

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login skidder86)

Re: Here, here!

December 19 2007, 6:46 PM 

Why not be proud. Women show off their breasts.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

amen

December 23 2007, 9:59 AM 

I am the same way but i dont have a large penis but i am 4in soft and have a wide head my balls hang 4 in after my head so i do have very long sack and so i do sit on them on occassion i am 31 nudist and was rased now raisening son and 3 nephews on my own and all nudist we never wear underwera but we do show but never hide go job man

Respond to this message   

(Login skidder86)

Re: amen

January 2 2008, 11:28 PM 

All of us can't be well endowed. I'm only about 4 1/2 erect, but balls hang pretty well. Sure shows in pants.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

amen

January 18 2008, 7:31 AM 

Although I just read this thread, I have to agree with Jim and Daniel. Do what is natural, I don't wear underwear to work. Just quit that this New Year (2008). It is great and I wouldn't change it for anything. ROCK ON!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login Roberts52)

Thanks for all the encouragement

December 19 2007, 5:17 AM 

I plan on freeballing at work in darker slacks only. I recall freeballing in those slacks at church and we were outside for Palm Sunday, and this lady just kept staring and staring. She must have been 20 ft away too. I also got the same look when I go up to counter help. The slacks are Clairborne and 100% polyester. Most comfortable pants I've ever worn except for mesh sweats.

Yeah, it will be nice when people realize that men have a penis and we are not going to strap it down.

Rob

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: Thanks for all the encouragement

December 19 2007, 8:31 AM 

Polyester, what is this the 70's!!

Go cotton or other natural fibers.

Respond to this message   
burt
(no login)

always so judgemental

December 19 2007, 8:39 AM 

always so judgemental

Respond to this message   
cool beans boi
(no login)

Re: always so judgemental

December 19 2007, 4:53 PM 

Sorry. My mon is in the textile business

Respond to this message   

(no login)

yeah why are you like that

December 30 2007, 2:01 AM 

why are you so rude with your comments dude i mean are you bored that you have to say or start something, just go with the flow and enjoy if, not dude do someting eles and let us enjoy

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Strapping down penises

December 19 2007, 12:34 PM 

Speaking of strapping down penises - so their outlines don't show in our pants, I think many people here are aware of the origins of the bit of jewelry some guys put in their cock heads known as the Prince Albert or just 'PA.' Named for Queen Victoria's prince consort, Albert, many men in his age used the 'PA' to hold their cocks upright so they wouldn't show in their pants legs. Men strapped their penises up. I guess that was a very reactionary period in fashion, certainly men's fashion. Of course, the 'PA' is no longer used for the purpose intended by Prince Albert and his English cohorts. It's now just a decoration, a piece of body jewelry.

Respond to this message   
freeballerjim
(no login)

Prince Albert

December 20 2007, 9:12 AM 

I have read that the gentlemen of the time had the ring in the end of the penis so that they could strap the penis to their leg, pulling it "out of the way" and eliminating any bulge. So the penis would actually hang down one's leg, not be upright. The idea was to make it appear as if there wasn't anything in the crotch when they wore very tight trousers as they did in those days (a la Beau Brummell"). And they were all freeballers as well. The trousers were lined in silk and underwear was unnecessary.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Fulltime Freeballer here !!

December 19 2007, 9:31 PM 

I'm a fulltime freeballer so i don't own any underwear . I freeball in jeans , cargo pants and shorts , swets and i love to freeball in dress slacks because i can feel my balls and dick swinging more free under the thin fabric .

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

Full-time

December 19 2007, 9:56 PM 

Full-time freeballer -- don't own any underwear.

I'm a schoolteacher and freeball in khaki pants to school, and jeans when casual. Headmaster, students, parents, and other teachers have not commented at all. I'm also an assistant soccer coach and the team has possibly seen me changing cloths though I don't know for sure. I'm pretty sure some of the soccer team is freeballing, though I really don't know. (The school is private and all male; about 60% of the students are boarders at the school.)

Hugz
Bobby

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Hello Bobby

January 3 2008, 12:37 AM 

Hey dude!

I am a teacher too. Saw you on the forum and wanted to say hello. I've read some of your posts and really got a lot from them. Send an email if you like and we can talk some more about teaching and freeballing full time. I am only on day 5 and my new semester starts on January 7th. I don't plan to stop because I am teaching. I will never go back to wearing that mess that climbs up my crack and ties my balls in knots.

Thanks,
Bob

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

Re: Hello Bobby

January 4 2008, 5:31 PM 

Thanks. From your postings you are way more of a teacher than I am. I teach Math (all levels from simple Algebra through the Calculus, including Plane and Spherical geometry). School runs through high school -- though some courses earn college credit through a community college. For one year after my BA I was a bank teller (BORING!!!) and was fired (oops -- not fired actually, just told that my "services were no longer needed"). While collecting unemployment I got a MEd and teaching certification (really worked my ass off) and then a new job. I was a bit afraid that my being gay would be an issue, but I suppose the administration and parents board decided they needed some "diversity". So far (just since August) its been awesome and the headmaster says I am a natural at teaching.

Was a little afraid when I was asked if I'd take a boarding student home for Christmas. We have about 10 students who cannot go home to families for various reasons (too far, military parents, or simply don't want their kids). Turns out it went really good and Kevin (parents both military -- Mom in Afgahnistan and Dad in Iraq) had no problem with me and Ronnie being gay or being naked with us so long as we respected his being straight (we did). He said he learned a lot from us as he doesn't think his 'rents love each other at all and said that we obviously do love each other. Weird -- his 'rents are married and don't live like they care for each other and we can't get married and really care for each other.

Well enough of that -- this isn't a forum about gay rights or homosexuality.

Anyway, Kevin isd a freeballer and nude sleeper are are most of the boarders (so Kevin says).

Hugz
Bobby

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

January 5 2008, 10:28 PM 

Not really. It doesn't matter where or who we teach, anyone who teaches is in a unique world of incredible experiences. Your earning the MEd was a fantastic landmark! I really respect folks that go after that next one (two or three). Actually, anyone in education is a very SPECIAL person. I tutored Algebra and Geometry as a supplement to my income. Math is a fantastic thing.

You were really kind to take Kevin home for Christmas. Sounds like his experience was far better than the one with his parents would have been. The young dudes gotta' know that they are okay and that freeballing and nude sleeping isn't a "dirty or nasty" thing. Sounds like he is good with that!

I sent you a deal for MySpace, if you are so inclined, I'd enjoy adding you on my Friends list. Noticed you are on Nate's too.

Thanks again. Would love to hear more about how your year works out!

Stick true to your ideas and be transparent for the guys you teach!!! They’ll never forget you for that.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

January 8 2008, 5:28 AM 

OMG!! When I was a kid I remember my mom talking about how they were teaching "new" math. I'm not entirely sure what was new about it, but now I'm starting to understand how she felt. I took a fair amount of advanced math courses in order to get my MS in Electrical Engineering, but I've never even heard of Spherical Geometry, and now I hear you are teaching it to high school students. I feel soooo old and out of touch trying to make it through life with my "old" math now.

Respond to this message   
Chris France
(no login)

Sad indeed

December 20 2007, 5:55 AM 

It is quite sad indeed that these girls were making fun of your choice to not wear undies for this occasion. But.. it's a nice picture anyway !!!
Chris France

Respond to this message   

(Login SEANekkid)

December 21 2007, 1:52 PM 

I always freeball at work whether i'm in khakis, jeans or slacks. Yes I show an outline and a bulge sometimes an No I don't care. I don't see what the big deal is. Everyone knows that men have penises - why are they so shocked when they see the evidence of that?

I don't mind showing a bulge or outline and I don't mind who notices.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Freeballing At Work Question

December 23 2007, 12:21 AM 

How hard was it to get used to freeballing at work? Did you go for it all at once, or was it a process. Thanks!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

we do too

December 28 2007, 10:39 AM 

my son and i being freeballer and , never really mind wearing slacks when we have to and we do show sometimes when we are at home and just go for a move we waer basketball shorts or warmups that do show i see nothing wrong as we are men and i see women who sho so why cant we

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Thanks

December 29 2007, 3:55 PM 

Hey Daniel, Thanks for the post. You really have some good stuff on the forum. Rock On!!!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

thxs

December 30 2007, 1:37 AM 

considering all the drama i caused in the last week with my misspelled words and those that foreigners that made me feel like crap cause i was all mixed up with my personal life with one son and 3 nephews BUT i will continue to write as a single parent i have reciveed great advice from other men and help with personal issues and so therfore i will always right

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Daniel

December 30 2007, 1:53 PM 

Please do keep writing. Your stuff is really good and I am enjoying the exchange! ROCK ON!!!

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(no login)

Re: thxs

January 4 2008, 5:34 PM 

Please keep posting.

Hugz
Bobby

Respond to this message   

(Login borgana)

Dress Slacks

March 26 2008, 7:44 PM 

I have done short stints in my work slacks. You guys make me want to do more!

Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Freeballing in Dress Slacks
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement