<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

shaving

January 2 2008 at 10:11 AM
  (no login)
from IP address 207.200.116.196

as i have mentioned that i didnt want my 14yr old son and 15/17 yr old nephews to shave there pubes i went along and let them and let them. I have to admitt and say it look great. Just was liking the way my son was looking more like a man. The whole idea was looking crazy when they sat in the tub and trimmed and shaved> when all was done they came out looking like bare monkeys lol. My son mentioned that he was kinda happy cause he now wont get his penis caught up in the hair that eventully pulls it when he wears cloths as he is uncut. So i tried it my self was hard on my balls as they hang way low and i had to get the skin in weird angles but after i put lotion and was feeling great. My ball sack sticks to my legs but lol its kewl they like it but want to grow it back and i will too but was great to try> my sons friend who is 15 has always been shaved like his dad so i know where they got the idea and was freaked when he saw all of us shaved lol the spirit og male bonding

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: shaving

January 2 2008, 12:19 PM 

While the aesthetics of shaving is a subjective judgement, there's no question that shaving makes the skin more sensitive and receptive to the sensuality of freeballing. And from what I read in teen forums, shaving is a popular practice with teens today as body hair seems to be out of fashion.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

i know

January 3 2008, 12:06 AM 

But i feel that hair is waht makes us different from kids like a lion to a cub but each to his on

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: shaving

January 2 2008, 12:24 PM 

Your original message is quite confusing. The subject seems to be shaving pubes and then shifts unexpectedly to low-hanging ball sacs chafing legs.

Anyway, it's good that you let the kids experiment. My son's done all kinds of things with hair. And as it's just hair, it seems to always grow back. I've shaved my cock base and ball sac whenever I do my face for ages - about 2x/wk. It's good for those giving one oral pleasure in addition to the comfort of smoothness. I've only done my pubes a few times in my life. I just get the urge once in a while. I do keep them trimmed a few times/year.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

sorry

January 3 2008, 12:09 AM 

i know i get to much info in my brain that my hands cant type what my mind wants to say. But since i do have low and i mean very low hanging balls its hard for me to shave all areas as the skin gets slippery and floppy and so they stick to the sides of my legs when i wear cloths

Respond to this message   
Josh
(no login)

Low-hangers

January 3 2008, 7:22 PM 

Hey, Daniel, I got some big low-hangers, too (they hang a little over 5 inches) and I just use some talcum powder (or Shower to Shower) each morning and that keeps the boys happy and dry and bouncing in my jeans or shorts all day.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

will try

January 4 2008, 1:09 AM 

will try that my son and i and nephews do have low hanging balls that flop like crazy when we walk or run i dont mind when i was with hair too have the kinda stick but now since now hair onmy balls i get to sticky so will try that thxs

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Low-hangers

January 4 2008, 1:45 AM 

Hey Josh,

Thanks for the idea. I am not endowed with the same low-hangers you have. Don't get me wrong, I feel fine with my body (and my balls). The forum really promotes a positive self-image. Consequently, I didn't take into consideration that guys with a different profile would possibly need powder therapy. Cool solution.

Bob

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Sorry .

January 3 2008, 8:32 PM 

I know we are talking about shave or not the pubic hair but i want to know if you have always had low hangers or if you stretch your balls to make them hang lower . I have low hangers too and i stretch my balls to make them hang lower i love to feel them swinging free... Shaved too !!!

Respond to this message   
Josh
(no login)

Lowhangers

January 3 2008, 9:45 PM 

Nope, mine are big and low naturally.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

low hangers

January 4 2008, 1:15 AM 

well we always had had them and as far as i remeber my dad and grandad have them as well. we never dne anything to make them hang lowwer than now. my son hangs very low in fact he has had some problems with certian shorts or sitting they are very low and i dont go measuring but they are low that when he lays on the bed they are laying on the bed too or when hanging they flopp side to side and kinda restrict from walking to fast as they slp back and forth

Respond to this message   
Jim
(Login skidder86)

Re: Sorry .

January 4 2008, 6:22 PM 

When warm, mine always hang low. I do have a tendency to pull them down when I take pants off in cast they are up because of sticking in crotch or sweat. I dont feel this adds to hanging low.

Respond to this message   

(Login Seark)

Shaving

January 2 2008, 12:43 PM 

I've been a full time nudist, freeballer and shaver for the past 4 years. I love the freedom of all of them. I also don't care what anyone else thinks of my "status", as I do it for myself and not anyone else. Let's all keep up the good work this year and take everyone for who they are, not who we want them to be.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Shaving

January 2 2008, 2:02 PM 

Hey Daniel,

Get some Lubriderm lotion or Eucerin Original Moisturizing Lotion and apply a small amount to your scrotum. Make sure it is the "Fragrance Free" variety. Fragrances, no matter what type, do things to the skin in the pubic area. It is great for the "after shaving" thing and your ball sac will not stick to your legs. Those lotions are used by dermatologists, but are in the regular department stores. You can buy a small quantity to get you through the transition. It is also hypoallergenic, so you will not have any reactions. As you know, we don't have the same abundance of oils in our skin the teens do. So, a little help from the lotion is good. Actually, some teens could use the stuff too.

Also, plain soap (like the IVORY bar soap) is best for bathing and keeping the fresh shaved area clean. I got this straight from a medical doctor, so you needn't worry that the source was some crappy magazine or e-post. They have many WRONG instructions for shaving the pubic area.

You are so cool for trying that with your sons. Nobody else has to like it. Like some of the posts have said, it is a matter of personal preference. In my estimation, your guys will raise your stock a notch for trying something new to you that they've been doing. The dudes I work with are kind of that way. Shaving isn't for everyone, but it can be for many age groups.

Way to go!

Keep posting...
Bob

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

How's It Going Daniel?

January 3 2008, 1:38 PM 

Just checking in on your new experience with shaving. How is it?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

great

January 4 2008, 1:16 AM 

am well some what not liking it cause my balls stick but at the same time feels soft hope that the hair will grow faster

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: great

January 4 2008, 1:33 AM 

I understand completely. Did you see the stuff I put up on the thread about something that will help your balls not to stick to your legs, etc.? It really is good.

Use Eucerin lotion (Original). It will not cause any reactions with your sensitive genital area and dermatologists love it. You can get it at WalMart, Target, and other department stores. A great symptom reliever for the shaving stuff.

You are awesome to do that with/for your guys! Way to go. That really took balls!!!

This message has been edited by TubaDawg from IP address 65.13.119.101 on Jan 4, 2008 2:47 AM

Respond to this message   

(no login)

yup will do

January 4 2008, 9:19 AM 

i went to buy what you said and works great i have my boys do it too works great only i think we need to lay low on the pwder they put to much then sat om couches lol

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Powder on the Couch

January 17 2008, 12:33 AM 

Daniel,

That is too funny about the powder on the couch!!! Kind of stirs up a fog when too much is used doesn't it? Thanks for a good laugh. Hope your level of comfort is getting better.

Later,
Bob

Respond to this message   
NBD
(no login)

Shaving

January 4 2008, 11:01 PM 

Daniel -
When I first started shaving my balls, I experienced the same problem with the scrotum skin sticking to my thighs. I guess that is one of the purposes of the pubic hair... Anyway, I found that the problem seemingly went away after a while. Apparently your body gets used to it and adjusts. In the summer months, I will use Bodyglide (designed for runners) on my crotch area to avoid excess redness and chafing.

Enjoy!

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Bodyglide

January 17 2008, 12:35 AM 

Where do you find Bodyglide? Never heard of it. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
Toby
(no login)

Try http://www.bodyglide.com/

January 18 2008, 11:54 AM 

Hi Bob. Aunty Google (or would Google be Uncle?) came up with
http://www.bodyglide.com/

And there's even a button "Click here to find a store near you".

Happy gliding

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Thanks Toby

January 18 2008, 11:42 PM 

Never heard of the stuff. Since I am checking all this new stuff out, wanted to look that up too. WOW! You have a lot of references to so many things. Thanks!

Respond to this message   
ucRodger
(no login)

Shaving / Bodyglide

January 19 2008, 9:48 PM 

Hey Bob,

I just wanted to let you know that I tried Bodyglide several years ago and did not get the results I'd hoped for at all.

Somebody here on the Forum reccomended it, so I went out and bought two containers before I went on vacation.

To me, it was exactly the same as rubbing "stick deoderant" on my thighs (which I don't like - and haven't used since I was a teen)

I find using Shower to Shower (or something similar) works best for me!

If you DO decide to try BG, I hope you have better luck with the product then I did!

Take care,

ucR

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Shaving / Bodyglide

January 19 2008, 11:48 PM 

Thanks, ucRodger! It's good to hear from others how stuff worked or didn't work. I appreciate your post to the thread and will take time to check it out before purchasing the product.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

shaving

March 28 2008, 8:29 AM 

i have been shaving for years (and trimming the pubes) it have had problems with balls sticking to my thights, but i finf that talc powdres fixes that problem. i hang moderatly low...BTW my son doesn't shave

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - shaving
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement