<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Ultra lowrise jeans

October 30 2009 at 5:46 AM
Gary  (no login)
from IP address 90.198.154.10

Hi Guys
As a regular wearer of very very lowrise jeans, I never wear underwear as there just isn't room for it without an unsightly view of the top of them. It feels sexy to wear lowrise and it feels even sexier without undies. I am gay and I must admit that it looks sexy too when the cloth is thin and tight! Any other guys share this? ...Gary

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Ultra lowrise jeans

October 30 2009, 2:09 PM 

I think that is very sexy!
Any pics?

Respond to this message   
Gary
(no login)

Pics

November 1 2009, 10:47 AM 

Yeah I have pics on msn or email me at bursteruk@yahoo.com thanks for your comments! ..Gary

Respond to this message   
Andi
(Login Andy0546)

October 30 2009, 10:05 PM 

Some of us older guys found the same problem maybe 40 years ago - but the lowrise jeans were then called Hipsters or Hiphuggers. The underwear available just did not match up to the new style jeans. Like you say Gary, showing a large expanse of underwear above the waistband is pretty unsightly (and that might be fashionable today but certainly not back then). I also found it very uncomfortable - being pulled in at the waist in two separate places, from the waist of the jeans and the waist of the pants. One day, on a trip to the coast, I could stand it no longer and went into a 'Gents' (restroom) and took off the baggy underwear and dumped it in a litter bin! Well, the jeans were pretty tight and didn't leave much to the imagination - but a young man might as well flaunt his assets.

Please to hear you've found the same Gary.

Respond to this message   
Gary
(no login)

Thanks

November 1 2009, 10:44 AM 

Yes, I agree Andi! Glad you like the jeans! I'm on bursteruk@yahoo.com if you would like to keep in touch. ..Gary

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

November 9 2009, 8:25 AM 

You will recall that when hip-huggers first showed up around 1970, bikini underwear for men also made an appearance, in a manner of speaking, since it would show above the waistband of low on the hips pants. There were also shirts that were like leotards, that went between the legs, either fastening with snaps or something or all-in-one. I barely remember them. They were invariably trim fitting, going on tight, and of a stretchy material. The legs of the pants, with were referred to as either bell-bottoms, flared pants or even elephant legs, also tended to be rather tighter in the thigh than those today. So those making the fashion rounds today are not exactly the same. Very full pants called Oxford bags were also popular before WWII and apparently worn by high school and college age boys.

Another interesting note about those men's styles of the late 60s and early 70s is that they were being worn a few years earlier in Germany, as I noticed when I was there in the army.

Generally speaking, showing skin was not done with the low rider/hip huggers back then, for some reason. The styles for the tops were usually tight and worn tucked in more often than not. Tucking in your shirt was a big deal then. Not doing so was very rebellious.

In the 1970s dressier pants in polyester came along that could be worn as tight as you wished. If you wanted to show off your rear, male or female, those pants were the thing to wear. Higher waisted (actually worn at the waist) were available, too, and they were tended to be tight through the crotch. As you probably know, that produced the cameltoe effect for both men and women, though it looked a little different, as you can imagine.

I don't remember anything after the 70s.

Respond to this message   
Andi
(Login Andy0546)

Look what I found ...

November 9 2009, 9:42 AM 

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Sexy!

October 31 2009, 12:47 PM 

Yeah, I find FBing in ULR jeans to be very sexual, especially w/ no top or showing one's abdomen and upper buns and ass crack. I'm also gay.

Respond to this message   
Gary
(no login)

Sexy!

November 1 2009, 10:45 AM 

Yeah, I feel and look sexy in my tight low-rise jeans...thanks for your comments. ..Gary

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

November 7 2009, 2:48 PM 

I love wearing ULR jeans. Usually I wear non-stretch jeans, both tight and not so tight ones. I like to wear a top that just reaches the top of the jeans so that people people can see some skin as I move or bend over. I never wear underwear with my jeans. I almost never wear underwear with anything.

Respond to this message   
Jens
(Login jensvn)

Sounds like a real manimal

November 7 2009, 3:56 PM 

"I like to wear a top that just reaches the top of the jeans so that people people can see some skin as I move or bend over. I never wear underwear with my jeans. "

Yes, that is the MANIMAL way. Seehttp://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/message/1250528514/MANIMALs

This message has been edited by jensvn from IP address 213.84.113.250 on Nov 7, 2009 3:57 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 8 2009, 9:19 AM 

That is the hottest way to wear them.
When I see someone dressed like that, I watch for those glimpses of skin;)

Respond to this message   
Warren
(no login)

Lowrise Jeans

November 12 2009, 11:41 AM 

I absolutely love to see a guy in low rise jeans with no underwear. It is sexy as hell, and shows me the guy has a lot of confidence to walk around in public making the rest of us horny.

Thanks to all who do this!

Respond to this message   
Rick
(no login)

Ultra lowrise jeans

November 14 2009, 3:06 PM 

How low is low? Do you show your pubes
or trim or shave completely?

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

November 17 2009, 5:37 AM 

I shave but leave a little which I trim and yes, they are low enough to expose the pube area. ..Gary

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Pubes & ass

November 17 2009, 10:55 AM 

If I had the ideal for most guys - thick dark pubes, I'd luv showing them off. Alas, I have light, sparse pubes and thus don't have any need to trim. One of my favourite ULR jeans are Rufskin Hustlers, which show about half my ass crack. I have to add though that I feel most comfortable wearing them in gay venues.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

November 25 2009, 11:43 AM 

Sometimes I show pubes and sometimes I trim them so they don't show. It just depends on my mood.

Respond to this message   
chadstallion
(no login)

low rise vs. hips

November 17 2009, 10:47 AM 

like them on others but dont have the small, narrow hips to pull them off....so to speak. LOL

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: low rise vs. hips

November 25 2009, 11:57 AM 

I don't think you need small hips to pull off wearing low rise jeans, but if you have a HUGE ass and hips then you probably should avoid them because if half your ass is sticking out then it probably just increases the impression that you ass is too big to fit in your pants.

Respond to this message   
Bruce Bryant
(Login bbryant)

Ultra lowrise jeans

December 4 2009, 3:52 PM 

Underwear does not need to be worn with any jeans. I remember when Levi's introduced their low cut bell bottom jeans way back when. I thought it was terrible for anyone to allow their underwear to show while wearing them. I did not have this problem because I did not wear underwear anyway.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement