<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Cowboys and freeballing

November 29 2009 at 4:10 AM
Tom  (no login)
from IP address 67.176.42.121

I have been to a few western wear stores that sell "cowboy cut" jeans. If you take a look at the jeans, they ate cut to be TIGHT. I mean skin tight. If you look at the fabric content, they have spandex and cotton in them.

So my question is do you think cowboys are freeballing under those jeans?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
paul
(no login)

cowboys and freeballing

November 29 2009, 4:52 AM 

when i lived in Louisiana (not true cowboy country) i didn't know any who wore underwear. it was the people of Louisiana who got me freeballing. So i guess that the case they freeball.

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

cowboys and freeballing

December 4 2009, 2:51 PM 

It is too hot and humid to wear underwear in Louisiana!

Respond to this message   
Bubba
(no login)

Cowboys and Freeballing

November 30 2009, 9:48 PM 

I am Texas born and raised (alpine to be exact) not to sure of any one wearing underwear with their jeans. really ain't room, or a need for em

Respond to this message   
Newd
(no login)

Re: Cowboys and freeballing

December 3 2009, 10:54 PM 

I know a cowboy in southwestern Kansas who's the hottest, hairiest and cutest guy you can imagine and he's a freeballer. He really fills out those Wranglers!

Respond to this message   

(Login bbryant)

Cowboys and freeballing

December 4 2009, 2:57 PM 

There is no need to wear underwear with jeans. For me wearing underwear while riding a horse would be very uncomfortable.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Cowboys and freeballing

December 21 2009, 7:13 PM 

U r right! cowboy jeans are tight and there is no room or UW under them! so I am guessing cowboys and cowboy wannabees dont wear UW. years ago i used to go to a country bar here in S Florida and my jeans were really tight, i could not have been able to wear UW even if i wanted to. most of the guys in the bar (was a str8 bar in case anybody wondered)seemed to be fballing too

Respond to this message   
Texas Cowboy
(no login)

Free balling cowboys

January 20 2010, 2:10 PM 

I am a working cowboy in Texas. I dont even own any underwear and none of the cowboys i work with do either. I always wear skintight slim fit cowboy cut wranglers size 28x38. There is no way any cowboy could or would wear underwear with their wranglers as they are just too dam tight and it is too dam hot. I also wear skintight leather shot gun chaps over my tight wranglers with high heeled pointed toe tall cowboy boots and spurs. I dont wear any socks either as again the boots are too tight and it is too hot anyway.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Media Comments

January 21 2010, 11:29 PM 

The good gray New York Times did an article several years ago on coybuycut Wranglers. They stated that coyboys DO NOT wear underwear. About the same time the Wall Street Journal had a front page headline; "Mens' Underwear; The bottoms have dropped out."

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(Login cdadbr)

Not PURE Denim?

February 15 2010, 7:11 PM 

If the "cowboy cut" jeans you found have "other things" in them other than cotton, like spandex or some polyester blend items, they are NOT real "cowboy" jeans--period. You've found some "hi-jacked" version of real jeans, I suspect.

In reality, there are many "cuts" of jeans, like Levi 505s or 550s (550s being looser cut), zipper or buttons, etc. There used to be "bell bottom" and "flare" legs (remember those Nat?) and now we have "regular" or "boot cut" legs. To me, if a brand of jeans calls themselves "cowboy cut" and are not Levis or Wranglers, they are not "real jeans".

As for all "cowboy cut" jeans being tight, that does not have to be, but due to the leaner cuts and more generous cuts, the "tightness" factor is up to the purchaser rather than being a feature of "cowboy cut". The man who made Wrangler the brand it is today, mentioned that one feature that made Wranglers different from Levis was that Wranglers had enough room in them to be comfortable in the saddle all day long (which would probalby translate into looser in the seat and crotch areas, with "normal" leg cuts). Levis' claim to fame was the riveted pockets, which allowed miners to fill their pockets with potential gold ore and them not come unstitched.

Levis and Wranglers fit different people different ways with no one universal or generic sizing. Just as female Rockies are known to be skin-tight on many females . . . some who shouldn't have been wearing them to start with.

When I started to freeball, I did some research to see what the freeballers I was around preferred, then I went shopping on my own. I'd seen some guys who would use the tighter fits (usually much leaner guys, well equipped) to their advantage, but not all of them dressed that snugly.

Denim jeans are about comfort more than anything else. Adding spandex and other threads to them puts them in the "high style, high cost" orientation, for me.

So, forget the idea that all "cowboy" jeans are supposed to be "tight", because they are not. They can be at the purchaser's/wearer's discretion, whether male or female.

Regards,
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Texas Cowboy
(no login)

skintight wranglers

August 9 2010, 3:04 PM 

Well you are right wranglers do not have to be tight but all of the cowboys i work with and see around town, at a rodeo or an auction barn wear them skin tight. True you can buy them 2 or 3 sizes to big but none around here do. We all buy them instead 2 or 3 sizes too small or is tight as we can stand them-the tighter the better. We have a saying here that they are not tight enough unless you can see the cut. However i am not cut! And you are wrong about riding in loser jeans as they will cause chaffing from the wrinkles rubeing the saddle. An little extra piece of fabric coming into constant contact with a saddle will cause chaffing. That is why we all wear them skintight. This will not happen of course if you only ride for a couple of hours but where i work on a large cattle ranch here in Texas we can sometimes ride up to 14 hours a day working cattle. I wear my wranglers so tight it takes me a good 20 minutes just to try to wiggle into them and i can not imagine how i would ever be able to wear them with underwear even if i wanted too. I wear a pair of equally tight bull hide shot gun style chaps over mine again without a wrinkle in them. I wear knee high high heeled boots covered by my wranglers which barely fit under them with spurs. The chaps and tight wranglers support my muscules that get a constant pounding as i ride hard. However i never get sores while riding hard day in and day out. I also stuff a big rodeo wallet and a can of skoal into my back pockets which makes my wranglers even tighter. I find that if i also wear them with a giant rodeo belt buckle and a 2" wide hard letter belt cinched up real tight it supports both my back and belly while i ride for so many hours.

Respond to this message   
Jimmie
(no login)

Amazed ya can breath

August 10 2010, 11:46 AM 

I cant wear tight pants cause I dont like the plumbers crack I personally get. Plus I dont like havin to suck in and them cut me in two. Then i cant bend or sit very well. I have been known to be in my truck or car with my pants undone just to survive. Few of the drivers I work with like wearin them tight but not to the point of "seeing the cut".
I went back to the thoughts of broke back mountain. Cant imagine the 2nd head getting swollen in those jeans either. OH MY~ that would be painful. Or when nature calls after a big ol plate of beans..hehe I have to be able to have quick access.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

skintight wranglers

August 18 2010, 4:13 PM 

Well that is one advantage to wearing wranglers-there is no plumbers crack as the ride very high on the waist. However they do fell like they are about to cut me in half. While driving i do have to admit there is no way i can sit for very long with out unzipping them and letting you know who out to breath. Wearing wranglers this tight they are only made for one thing and that is riding, not sitting or walking espeacially while wearing a gaint rodeo buckle with them. And you are also right about trying to take a leak in them. Most of us just piss right in them as we are always covered in bullshit and piss anyway from working cattle-and i would rather smell mine then that of the cattle. Takes way to long to dismount the horse try to get the dam things unzipped and all.

Respond to this message   
Jim
(no login)

Little more info than I expected.

August 18 2010, 4:21 PM 

Well, I know it is a fetish of guys to wear them wet and to urinate in them etc. There is something about that, kinda grosses me out personally. I dont like wet clothes especially urin stained. Fetishes are all right, i have watched a few on youtube scratchin my head trying to figure out the turn on. For me personally if I were on a ranch an no one withen miles. I would be nude before having to cut myeslf in half. Fetish of mine..lol being nude is one step better than hangin free.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

skintight wranglers

August 18 2010, 7:27 PM 

Well that happens too-at the end of the day the skintight wranglers and chaps come off and are left on the fence to dry out during the night. Stay naked the rest of the time-to eat, sleep and play.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: skintight wranglers

August 20 2010, 6:46 AM 

Cowboy cut blue jeans have been around since before WWII and they have always been tight. But cowboys come in all sizes and they aren't all in Texas either. Cowboys in some places will wear their red flannels in the winter, though sheepskin chaps do a good job, I'm told. It used to be that a cowboy never went deeper than his long handled underwwear.

It used to be that blue jeans only came in one variation: new. They were dark blue and and in a form that is now called "rigid." The blue came off on anything you rubbed against, so you had to be careful the first few washings. And they might shrink a little so you had to be careful with that, too. It also used to be mostly cowboys that wore blue jeans anyway, although other workers might wear denim, they weren't the same as the cowboys' jeans. Sailors wore dungarees, usually quite tight. They still do but I don't think they're pure cotton anymore. Other laborers like railroad workers also wore dungarees and various other denim garments, usually pretty loose.

Except for one neighbor who kept horses and drove around town in a horse drawn wagon, I only knew one man who wore jeans, dungaree style. They had a strap and buckle in the back. Very curious thing.

Originally Levis were made for miners and cowboys wouldn't wear Levis because that's what miners wore. No self-respecting cowboy would dress like a miner. I don't know when Wranglers came along. Levis also didn't have belt loops until well along in their history. And I'm sure you all know the story about the rivets. There were originally rivets in the crotch. They were eliminated for comfort's sake because the miners usually didn't wear underwear.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: skintight wranglers

August 24 2010, 12:38 AM 

Texas Cowboy, I'd love to see a pic of you in your jeans and boots

Respond to this message   
freeballing pete
(no login)

too tight

August 24 2010, 4:16 PM 

I myself could not wear any jeans so tight that it would take 20 or 30 seconds to wiggle out of them. It kind of defeats the purpose of freeballing. I wear snug jeans. my 31 inch jeans just became snug jeans, LOL. and my 30s in my closet.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Cowboys and freeballing
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement