<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Why?

April 20 2010 at 4:30 AM

(Login paoolos)
from IP address 118.208.219.6

Hi it's been a while since I have posted, life gets busy sometimes.

I was just wondering, do you guys freeball for the thrill of the possibility of your cock and or balls being seen or even intentionally let your genitals be seen, or your penis outline or bulge?

Please be specific your replies as to what you like show and why, And who you like to see your cock and or balls and why?

What you guys who freeball and are not into the exhibitions element think of guys who do this? Does it bring down the name of freeballing?

Paulie: The Smooth Freeballer From Tassie

This message has been edited by paoolos from IP address 118.208.219.6 on Apr 20, 2010 4:34 AM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mark2
(Login amstel2)

cool

April 20 2010, 6:03 AM 

Personally I find exhibitionism in relation to freeballing a big turn-off. I think its much cooler to be understated about it. The element of surprise is more of a turn-on to me than showing obvious bulges or wearing clothes which make it clear that someone is definitely commando. Less is more. However I realise that's a personal opinion. If people like to show it off it's their choice, and some people are turned on by it.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

because...

April 20 2010, 9:09 AM 

Count me in the group that likes to see a cock outline of a guy freeballing... or even taking a peek up their shorts to see if they are freeballing. I'm def not into intentionally placying my dick or balls for all to see. I'm just a full-time freeballer and what ever I'm wearing just happens to be what ever. BBall shorts, jeans, suit pants. Yes, my cock does have an outline in what ever i'm wearing, but it is not by design. It is a turn-on for me to know that another guy is freeballing...and if i get to see anything more, then all the better!!

Respond to this message   

(Login JGatsby70)

Re: Why?

April 20 2010, 10:01 AM 

I freeball because it's comfortable. I feel better with the freedom that freeballing provides, than when I'm confined. Same reason I sleep nude or don't mind walking around the locker rooms with no towel. It's just unrestricted comfort.

I don't wear anything in particular in terms of pants, shorts, etc, with the intention of my tackle being seen by anyone. Sometimes you can probably tell, sometimes not. I don't look in a mirror to try and figure it out before I leave the house. Bottom line is, it really doesn't matter to me if anyone can see or cannot see, or figure out if I'm freeballing or not. That's not why I do it.

Likewise, I also don't get sensitive about anyone looking at my stuff in the locker room, or trying to figure out what is under my shorts. I'm not that sensitive about it. If you want to look for some reason, then look - who cares? It doesn't affect me any. I'm definately not offended or angered by it. In my estimation, I've got the same parts as any other guy... what's the big deal?

Likewise, I have no earthly idea who else around me freeballs. I'm sure some do, just from the law of average numbers. But I couldn't tell you who, specifically, because I don't specifically look. I knew more in boarding school and college because it was talked about, or because I had roommates, who, like me, did it. Other than that, I have no clue.

Matt

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Everyone's choice

April 20 2010, 10:09 AM 

I personally FB for comfort. My cock isn't a big fat one that's going to show much anyway. I'm happy w/ my small bulge.

However, if others have it, as far as I'm concerned they can flaunt it. I sometimes like seeing the outline of a guy's cock or even their duck-sized balls.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Comfort and adventure

April 20 2010, 11:58 AM 

Not a full-timer (yet!!) but I go commando because it's more comfortable than being confined. I also love the adventur eof it. I love for people to be able to see the outline of my cock, and I am constantly on the lookout for other dudes who are FB. Love the potential of accidental exposure and love to see another dude accidentally expose his junk. Adds some thrill and excitement to what might be an otherwise dull day.

Respond to this message   
Jimmie
(no login)

Same here not a thrill seeker really

April 20 2010, 12:52 PM 

I go for comfort more than adventure. I have fb full time now for a long time. I actually am very careful of when and where I allow myself to be exposed. If I for example wear the very holey jeans like yesterday I have to keep a jacket available to wrap around me. I was standing talking to my neighbors when B ran his finger up the hole in my jeans in the crotch. I was trying to be discrete but he blew that all out of the water. I often wear basketball shorts the shorter ones (thigh high not knee low) with the inner lining out. I wear those often on purpose but they require someone really looking to tell unless the sun light hits just right.
Second part, I like to see other guys exposed or bulging. BUT it totally depends on where. If mixed company is around with kids then I prefer they keep the junk in the trunk.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Comfort and adventure ..too

April 20 2010, 2:37 PM 

I agree with NCguy. It's the comfort, and the adventure. His description speaks the same for me really. I do tend to look at all guys and figure out whether or not they are freeballing. It seems like a hobby! I'm fulltime, so if someone notices or not makes me no difference. I'd like to think if they are looking at me to see if I'm freeballing, and they notice my the head, shaft, or cock outline, then they get a little fun added to their day.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Comfort

April 20 2010, 2:14 PM 

I really go commando for comfort, and have been doing it for about 48 years. If something pokes out, then it does.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

comfort

April 21 2010, 6:34 AM 

I am a male. You can tell when you see me. So since I am male I do have a dick and balls. Therefore I would have some type of bulge. I do not wear clothing to accentuate that bulge. If someone notices then they notice. I wear clothes I like to wear. Now, I do get a feeling of kinship when I see another dude freeballing. If they are wearing jeans with a hole in the back and you can see skin, or if the junk is moving with a lot of action as they walk. Comfort first and foremost. The idea of wearing underwear now makes me question myself as to the reason. I have been freeballing for over 25 years. The only time I know that someone else knew I was freeballing was when I was wearing nylon shorts with no liner or jeans with holes in the crotch.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Today's bulge phobia

April 21 2010, 9:36 AM 

I don't understand why a natural bulge at the crotch has become so taboo these days. Women don't hide their "anatomical bulges"- they get breasts implants and wear push-up bras to emphasize them! And us older guys who remember how tight pants were back in the 1970s-

. . . . [linked image]

know it was common to see guys with noticeable bulges- even on TV- and nobody had a duck about it!

I'm not saying guys should walk around with hard-ons- but to have a normal bulge where one expect a guy to have one should not be a crime.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

The phobia

April 21 2010, 11:04 AM 

I agree with Nat. . Its as if society has told men that they must be asexual. Everyone on the planet knows men have parts outside their bodies. However, it is as if we are returning to Victorian values. It is said that Queen Victoria hated the male bulge. And that Prince Albert got a ring placed through the head of his dick so that he could use the ring to remove any kind of bulge in his pants. This may be true, or not. I am not sure. But I refuse to wear the baggy pants that remove all form from my body.

The double standard is odd to me. If men must cover up and not show anything (notice how long shorts are) Why are women wearing less and less? I see girls in little tank tops, with short --and I mean -- SHORT shorts. My first thought is "aren't you cold?" but I can't say anything. I doubt that women's fashion will ever return to the time where showing ones wrist was daring. But it appears that men's fashion is moving in that direction. I saw a guy with shorts on the other day, that were so long that they almost came within 3 inches of his shoes. That's not shorts to me.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: The phobia

April 21 2010, 6:12 PM 

Fashion has vacillated between "showing" and "hiding" throughout the ages.
In 15th and 16th centuries men wore "cod pieces" to emphasize (and exaggerate) their bulges-

. . . . . . . . . [linked image]

As recently as the 1970s snug-fitting pants with obvious bulges were common.

. . . . . . . . . [linked image]

And as you point out- today's girls are not bashful about showing skin- it's just us guys.

I think it's a manifestation of an insecurity that males have today.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

for show

April 23 2010, 9:08 PM 

I'm in New Zealand and am delighted to say this summer that shorts have been getting shorter and tops and shorts are getting tighter showing that men are men for the first time since the sexual abuse industry made all men ashamed of their bodies, and young children were taught to fear all males a sexual abusers. At last we can present ourselves as sexual beings again!

I also not that the cod-pieces were often a way of covering the bandages around sexually diseased cocks.

Ross

Respond to this message   
fiveoonesguy
(no login)

April 21 2010, 1:37 PM 

I almost always wear 501s, and occasionally khakis. A well fitting pair of 501s will form a pouch and keep everything in place. I do look to see what other guys show, but I don't show very much. At this point, it is pretty much a comfort thing for me. I have been FB full time for about 3 years and experimented with it since my 20's.

Respond to this message   

(Login relover89)

April 21 2010, 4:46 PM 

I freeball for the comfort, but that I freeball indeed arouses me....although I like to look at pics of other guys freeballing

I would never show off myself, I like to keep freeballing a private part of my life, as of now, only a few close friends and relatives know I freeball everyday

guys who show off that they are freeballing, if I saw it in real life, I would probably start talking to the guy, but only if their balls were hanging out, not if it was their dick

and this was ONLY if they did not do it on purpose

if they did it on purpose, then I would avoid them, cause they are obviously an attention whore, and freeball ONLY to be on show, which to answer your question is goofy and makes freeballing seem only sexual, and never for anything else to people who have never freeballed...

the day I do see a guy fb in public I hope to see that they did not mean to show, like their dick and balls swinging in loose pants or shorts, or buttcrack, or small ounce of pubic hair, not intentional showing off

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Planet Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in sweats!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login paoolos)

April 23 2010, 8:36 PM 

Well for me my penis is more likely to be seen than my balls. My ball sack is the tight kind, but my penis is loose and longish.

I should answer this question too since I asked it. I freeball for comfort, not for exhibitionism. I do not find any erotic value in freeballing. I have no problem with people seeing my junk, I am a nudist/naturist so I am not shy, but I don't deliberately show.

Respond to this message   
Tom Kean
(no login)

April 22 2010, 2:53 AM 

I freeball because I like the feel- not to show off. Im not a exhibitionist. But I think I have a right to wear or not wear what I want under my pants so if someone notices I don't care. As someone said in another post- women don't hide the fact they have boobs.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

April 22 2010, 9:09 AM 

I freeball for the same reason Tom Kean and so many others have stated, for comfort and the freedom of not being bound by underwear. My primary motive is not to show my balls and all. On the other hand, I am perfectly comfortable with my natural body and I don't care if someone notices I am freeballing.

Respond to this message   

(Login paoolos)

An idea maybe

April 24 2010, 6:33 AM 

Back in the 60's or seventies women burnt their bras, maybe its time us men had a ritual underwear burning and let the media know about it so the idea catches on?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Maybe not so new

April 24 2010, 10:58 AM 

I think you've a good idea. However, it may not be so new. I recall it happening, at least in cartoons and such, if not in reality.

Respond to this message   

(Login paoolos)

Underwear Burning

April 25 2010, 12:19 AM 

Maybe it's time to take it from cartoons and make it reality

This message has been edited by paoolos from IP address 118.208.226.243 on Apr 25, 2010 12:19 AM

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

like bra burnings?

April 25 2010, 4:21 AM 

Like the bra burnings in the late 1960s? This began when a group of feminists gathered to burn their bras at the 1968 Miss America pageant to protest the "male enslavement" of women. Technically they didn't actually burn them because the M.A. people had them surrounded by cops threatening to arrest them if they lit a fire. So the women settled for "symbolic burning" for the benefit of the photographers. But soon afterwards there were many real bra burnings- mostly on college campuses across the country and "bra freedom" became a popular fashion for many young women through the 1970s.

Respond to this message   
gymkid
(no login)

why

April 25 2010, 10:26 AM 

i think it feels cool an i don care if somebody sees

bunch of guys have seen my junk i don care we all got the same stuff mosly

sometimes my hood is down an guys ask me stuff

why wood somebody cut there kids hood off ouch

Respond to this message   

(Login paoolos)

Re: hood

April 26 2010, 3:46 AM 

I am uncut and I love my hood. I too don't care who sees my junk, but i don;t deliberately flash it around deliberately for the world to see. but if some sees an accidental flash so be it.

Respond to this message   
Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

April 27 2010, 3:28 PM 

I am not an exhibitionist at all. Actually, I'm pretty shy.

Thus, I freeball for comfort, only. In fact, I wouldn't wear the extra-short shorts that others here seem to like. I'm 33, which would put me in the bashful generation that has been discussed here. It's just how I was raised, for better or worse.

I would have no problem changing in a public locker room, but I don't want to advertise my choice of underwear (well, lack thereof, really) to the public at large.

As for seeing other freeballers--I think it's neat to see the occasional hint of buttcrack or the hint of balls up the leg of a pair of shorts, since it reminds me that I'm not alone in preferring to hang free. I wouldn't say that I am offended by anything more than that, but I would prefer not to see it.

As a side note, I have yet to meet a female who does not wear panties. I am straight and think that it would be sexy as hell to have a girlfriend who didn't. I'm not so big on the bra-free thing, though, if only because it can be obvious with many types of clothes and can be seen as being "easy" or even "slutty" (rightly or wrongly).

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Of panties & brassieres

April 27 2010, 6:37 PM 

There are women who "freebuff" or go pantieless, Wylie. There are even internet forums about them. However many women have a problem with vaginal secretions- especially when wearing snug fitting pants and shorts.

As for brafreedom being "slutty"- that's all a matter of perspective. When the brassiere was first introduced it was considered a risque garment by many because it "hoisted up" the bosom and made it "stick out conspicuously". The "proper" thing for a lady of the time was to de-emphasize her breasts by letting them hang down against her chest- or even wear a corset to flatten them further. Wearing a bra back then was like a guy wearing a cod piece today.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Why?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement