<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballing in Public

December 1 2010 at 7:44 PM
jamieeee  (Login jamieeee)
from IP address 120.151.51.203

I love freeballing in running shorts when I am out and about.
Being a bit of an exhibitionist I love it if somebody notices, but I often wonder if non freeballers are offended if they notice a guy that is obviously freeballing

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

RE: Freeballing in Public

December 2 2010, 9:31 AM 

That is an interesting question jaimeeee. Freeballing is what someone chooses not to wear under their shorts, jeans, etc. Going without uw is a matter of comfort and freedom. The choice of freeballing could mean some people may or may not notice; however, if another person takes notice you or someone else is freeballing is much like noticing a female isn't wearing a bra. As other posters in various threads have said, if another individual sees you are sans underwear, it is no big deal. People can choose to ignore a freeballer, take a quick glance, look for a longer period of time and perhaps enjoy the view, or dislike the concept.

Bottom line on all this is that freeballing is an option. If someone does not agree, that is their choice. I choose to fb 24/7 and non-freeballers choose to wear undergarments. We can all get along with each of our choices. And, as my grandparents used to say, "If you don't like what you see, stop staring..."

Bob (in USA)

This message has been edited by TubaDawg from IP address 98.90.83.84 on Dec 3, 2010 8:08 AM

Respond to this message   
Hung
(no login)

Freeballing Gardner

July 27 2011, 2:14 PM 

Today it was very humid while I mowed the lawns.

I normally freeball with only a pair of shorts and T-Short when I conduct this job; but today it was especially nice to be freeballing. I was so sweaty after a few moments that my balls enjoyed the ability to bounce back and forth as I mowed.

The sense of freedom was terrific and I enjoyed the action as the balls bounced back and forth as I mowed.

Very nice feeling.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Freeballing in Public

December 2 2010, 11:16 AM 

I think Bob gave a very good answer.

And the fact is- unless you are wearing very thin tight pants it's unlikely the average person would even notice. The bulges that a freeballer makes is no different than a guy wearing boxers since the genitals hang the same in either case. And what if they did? As far as I know, there are no laws that say you must wear underwear so who says you are doing anything wrong?

Respond to this message   
moxmox
(Login moxmox)

Full Timer

December 2 2010, 11:55 AM 

I freeball all the time and do not own any underwear. I have been freeballing for over 30 years and do not worry if I get an erection. Erections are normal and any male can get them. I do not wear tight clothing. I always wear dress slacks. Do not own any jeans. If you wear tight jeans, it feels like you have underwear on. I just let everything swing free and go in whatever position it wants. When I did wear underwear many years ago, it was loose boxers. Only wore briefs when I was a kid in school.

Respond to this message   
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)

Fb in public

December 2 2010, 10:04 PM 

I freeball every day in public

although I am normally in unrevealing clothes like jeans

the few rare times I have worn basketball shorts or sweats in public, either i'm so oblivious and never see anyone noticing my obvious flopping and bulge

or, as I really think, 99% of people either never notice at all or the people who do notice don't have the guts to say anything....haha

and although no one has said anything yet if someone does, and in a negative way, why let that affect me, I know I'm comfortable without underwear and may actually feel bad that they go day in and day out having to deal with the annoyances of underwear....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Sweatpants!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited by relover89 from IP address 71.201.170.233 on Dec 2, 2010 10:10 PM

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login AnthonyCo)

Re: Fb in public

December 4 2010, 2:25 AM 

Yeah, I also freeball everyday in public as well. That doesn't bother me at all. Feels good, big time!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

Re: Fb in public

February 2 2011, 9:39 PM 

I freeball in public every day.My junk is a lot of the times very noticable and I do catch a few looking.

Respond to this message   
Jonno
(no login)

December 8 2010, 2:01 AM 

I just bought a pair of short running shorts and cut out the inner lining. I love freeballing in them, they're so open and lots of air coming through. When I ride a bike I'm sure you can see my balls, maybe when I'm running too.

Respond to this message   
shavedfreeballer
(Login shavedfreeballer)

NICE

July 28 2011, 1:10 PM 

Thats just what I like to see out in Public! Guys freeballing in short shorts!
Dig it when I see Fallout!

Respond to this message   
Simon
(Login SimonLondon)

December 12 2010, 1:57 AM 

As I am running, I see a lot of people glance at my crotch area. I was asked by a co-runner once if I was wearing underwear!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

December 12 2010, 3:29 AM 

I don't know how to reply, rather not to 'respond this message'. Hmm.

Anyway, I do freeball in public, even works, too.

Respond to this message   
AnthonyCo
(Login AnthonyCo)

December 12 2010, 3:30 AM 

That was me, BTW. I forget to log in, I apologize.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

running

December 12 2010, 6:23 AM 

Simon,
Why do you see people staring at your crotch? Are you wearing your running shorts so short that your "junk" is flopping around outside your shorts? Are the shorts so tight that every motion of your "junk" is visible?
I always understood that freeballing was a personal choice. It is something that I do. Not necessarily shared with the entire world. There are times when accidents occur. As an example: I do wear older clothes for working in the yard. One Saturday I was visiting with some neighbors, sitting on the sidewalk. One of them mentioned the age of my jeans. I knew I had a hole in the crotch, but did not realize my "junk" could be seen. I removed the holey jeans from my wardrobe. My point is, as freeballers are we a group of exhibitionists? Or a group of people enjoying a freedom? If we push the envelop one way, there will eventually be a law.

Respond to this message   
Simon
(Login SimonLondon)

Re: running

December 12 2010, 7:18 AM 

Hi Greg,

No, my junk is not flopping outside of my jeans but I think that people see that it is all moving around under the jeans and that is probably what causes attention.

Respond to this message   
shavedfreeballer
(Login shavedfreeballer)

BRAVO

July 28 2011, 1:13 PM 

BRAVO! Good for you!
Show it off!

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

See my other Mume posts

July 30 2011, 5:40 PM 

I show it off by lifting it up and pushing it forward! Makes us regular-sized guys really feel good!

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

Re: running

February 17 2011, 4:07 AM 

That's an interesting idea that maybe people should show restraint to avoid having a law enforce restraint. Of course, if I always show restraint then whether or not there's a law about it is moot because I'm always showing restraint anyway. My feeling is do what you want as long as you stay within the law and vote for politicians who believe in personal freedom.

Respond to this message   
shavedfreeballer
(Login shavedfreeballer)

Bummer

July 28 2011, 1:13 PM 

Don't be such a Bummer man!
Freeballing is for everyone. Exibitionists and non-exibitionists.
Part of the Joy and excitement of freeballing is fallout or a little show!
That is the Truth!

Respond to this message   
cp
(no login)

definition

February 3 2011, 8:06 AM 

I suppose unless you are extremely agoraphobic and never leave the house, any full time freeballer does it in public. Am I right?

As for running, I've stated before that in running circles seeing stuff bouncing, flopping, or even slipping out is the norm. Men. Short running shorts. It's just kind of accepted that it will happen. Like having to pee during a long race--you just do it and out of politeness people don't make a big deal of it. The people who do make a deal out if it obviously aren't that experienced.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement