<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Family showering

December 15 2010 at 11:09 AM
  (Login frogprince1)
from IP address 98.220.142.250

The other day I told my male friend that my father, myself and my brother shower together on a regular basis - mostly when we are rushed getting ready in the morning, which is most mornings. We live in a 1 bathroom house with a large 2 headed shower. My dad is 42, I am 23 and my younger brother is 19. We have showered together for as long as I can remember. A little over 2 years ago, we remodeled the bathroom removed the standard shower/tub and made a larger shower with dual heads for this purpose. It was cumbersome always jockeying for the shower head. We all freeball and see each other nude all of the time. Mom is no longer around so it's never been big deal but my friend was totally weirded out by this. Nothing sexual ever happens. Do you think it's weird for a father to shower with his adult sons or his adult sons to shower together?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jimmie
(no login)

New thoughts on the mind now

December 15 2010, 12:03 PM 

I am one that sees no issue with family showering. I think actually it makes for a better outlook on life if guys can keep an open mind when it comes to nudism. Meaning I shower almost daily with B of course he is only 4 but the thing is.. He will have no hang up being nude around other guys when he starts showering at school and in adult years. So many young people are hung up on "gay" when really its just the opposite.
To be honest I see nothing wrong with adult family guys having masterbation time together when they are older. When younger I find it kinda creepy for some reason. But as you said its just shower time.. no biggie but with our closed minded society most would find it odd.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Family showering

December 15 2010, 12:28 PM 

Some people think that anything involving nudity has to be sexual. Since I was involved in naturism in my college days I knew better and when I had a family I raised my kids to know that there is nothing shameful about the human body. While I don't recall much showering with the kids, we all swam in our pool nude because it is much more convenient and comfortable than fooling with wet clammy swimsuits.

Respond to this message   

(Login SimonLondon)

December 15 2010, 1:13 PM 

I agree with Jimmie and nat, please automatically think it is something sexual. The way i look at it as at the gym we have communial showers and I shower next to guys I don't know, so fmaily members would not bother me.

Respond to this message   
Jenn
(no login)

Family showering

December 15 2010, 2:46 PM 

While my boys are past the age where I feel comfortable showering with them, they shower together on occasion. Additionally, they have friends they shower with (mostly teammates, but not exclusively) and some they dont. I don't understand why this would make anyone uncomfortable. But it does - typically, my boys wont shower together at my mothers house, but that doesnt mean its never happened. happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

January 30 2011, 4:59 PM 

I don't see anything wrong with guys showering together either at home or at the gym, but nowadays everything is looked at with suspicion and many people consider mere nudity to be a sexual action , which IT IS NOT! Nudity is nudity, sex is sex, and if showering together saves time and water, GO FOR IT!

Respond to this message   

(Login naked247)

Family Showering

January 31 2011, 6:49 PM 

You guys sound like my family - that's how we do it too. I am 19 and have two brothers 12 and 16. Our parents are divorced and we live with Dad but I am away at school for most of year now. We were raised nudist and never wear clothes at home and are full time freeballers. Our bathroom is like yours - no tub but two shower heads. We shower together all the time - saves water and time. We scrub each other's backs and butts - stay a lot cleaner that way. Nothing sexual about it at all - we love living this way.

Respond to this message   
freeballing pete
(no login)

never had a problem

February 4 2011, 6:21 PM 

back when I was married I did not shower with my step-daughter but when I was in the shower they would walk in to use the bathroom, wash their face and so on. I would also walk in on them when they were in the bath or shower, I liked that better.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Family showering
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement