<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do more gay men freeball than straight men?

January 31 2011 at 6:15 PM
Paul b'ham uk  (no login)
from IP address 91.110.191.131

Hi guys!
I have freeballed for about five years. I work for the nhs so used to scrubs. For a while I wore jocks under them but now I don't bother.
I was asked the other day was it a gay thing to not wear underwear. When I looked at my colleagues it seemed to be the gay ones who freeballed. Most guys seemed to wear the Lycra boxer briefs all the time.
What do you think? I'd it gay or is it just a comfort and upbringing thing?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
jimmie
(no login)

dont think its a gay thing.

January 31 2011, 6:21 PM 

It totally depends on the guy. BUTCH bearish gay guys maybe will FB more but typically I think gay guys (coming from one) in general are so into fads and clothes and etc that they probably wear underwear that is in style at the moment? Me on the other hand I buy stylish undies but never hardly ever put a pair on. I am more of the bearish macho guy vs. the "stereotypical" homo. lol

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Do more gay men freeball than straight men?

February 1 2011, 9:09 AM 

If you search through the forum threads, there is a variety of people who freeball. Further, the many contributors on the forum have a variety of reasons for freeballing (or not). I will not presume to speak for everyone, but it has been my observation that our forum members are diverse and very open about why they freeball. Jenn, who is a mother of two boys, is a contributor on the forum and has posted some excellent material about her personal free living. I am a straight, average size guy and I do enjoy the comfort, freedom, and natural feel of no underwear. In conclusion, I do not think you can generalize about who freeballs.

Let some of our other forum members address the question. Thanks for posting!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(no login)

February 1 2011, 11:52 AM 

I was curious as it seems that out of a male staff number of 165 the notable freebasers are the 4 gay guys!

Respond to this message   
TerryK
(no login)

February 1 2011, 12:59 PM 

Why would gay guys be more likely to freeball than straights?
I guess your thinking is they are "advertising" their equipment.
But wouldn't straight guys want to "advertise" their equipment to girls?

Respond to this message   
Simon
(Login SimonLondon)

February 1 2011, 1:23 PM 

I am gay but it took me till my early twnties to admit that, by that time I had been freeballing for many years!

Respond to this message   
naked-under-jeans
(no login)

gay freeballing

February 4 2011, 3:18 PM 

Freeballing is neither gay nor straight. BUT: there are a lot of gay guys who do freeballing. The reason is obvious: for gays sex and sexiness are very important. A large number of gays think that "no underwear" is sexy and therefore goes commando. The other large group of gays think that underwear IS sexy and therefore wears stylish designer underwear.

To resume: gays go either commando or wear stylish underwear. But you will hardly find any gay who wears "normal" underwear!

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

February 17 2011, 3:57 AM 

I am gay and live near New York City and I rarely have reason to believe that guys are freeballing when I go out to clubs and bars. Maybe things are different in other parts of the country or world, but I doubt that there's more freeballing going on among gay guys than str8 guys in this area.

Respond to this message   
Chris France
(no login)

Don't think either..

March 6 2011, 1:03 PM 

Well I am gay (french) and I must say I don't know much freeballers (str8 or gay) in fact.. Most of the gay I know are into briefs or boxers (such as Aussiebum for the "wonderbra" effect) . Displaying the udw waist band above the trouser's belt seems to be very sexy. I would not bet on a visible crack to tell if someone is freeballing... Chris-France

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Do more gay men freeball than straight men?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement