<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Visible bulges on TV (70's)

July 18 2011 at 4:56 PM
Alexsport  (no login)
from IP address 98.254.129.253

I was watching a re-run of Soap, the sitcom that aired from 77 to 81.

It was the episode where Jodie Dallas (Billy Cristal), the gay son of Mary Campbell, is moving out to an apartment he'll share with a woman. Burt Campbell and Jodie's brother Danny Dallas (Ted Wass) were helping him bring the furniture in. Ted Wass HAD TO BE freeballing. Every time his ass was to the camera while he was lifting the couch there were no UW lines under those tight pants everybody wore in the 70's. As a matter of fact, the pants were so tight that it would get in his ass crack and his butt cheeks were completely separated as if he was naked. When he was facing the camera there was a very visible bulge on the right side of his crotch.

Nothing like that could be possible nowadays. Even in the "That 70's Show" episodes, no bulges or ass crack were evident on any of the guys.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Visible bulges on TV (70's)

July 18 2011, 7:23 PM 

Yes, here are a couple of many examples-

Micheal Landon on "Bonanza" (the #1 show in early '60s).

[linked image]

Or this one from Shindig- even in this small photo you can see the glans of his penis.

[linked image]

There was also a lot of braless women on- Judy Carne, Farah Fawcett, Bonnie Franklin, Adrienne Barbeau to name a few- jiggling tits and nipple bumps was staple of '70s TV.

Never would see this now.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

July 19 2011, 8:17 PM 

Those are good examples! These days guys go to extremes to hide any hint of bulges...it's like we are supposed to not have a penis an balls...

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

July 20 2011, 3:18 PM 

Seems like I could see a few in "The Dukes of Hazzard". Don't know if Bo & Luke freeballed, but think they might have.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

July 20 2011, 10:16 PM 

Yeah, the Dukes was probably one of the last shows to show tight jeans.

. . . . . . . . [linked image]

It went off in 1985 which is about the time guys fashion start going to the baggy look.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

July 20 2011, 10:57 PM 

Hey - Thanks for finding the picture of the Dukes. That is the one I was thinking of.

Respond to this message   
Ken P.
(no login)

July 25 2011, 11:16 AM 

Here's another pic. I can't conclude he's freeballing, but I sure miss those tight jeans.

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

August 15 2011, 5:40 PM 

Just checked out a video of the Bee Gees singing Staying Alive...Barry Gibbs has a VERY noticeable bulge!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement