<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Freeballers

August 22 2011 at 10:33 PM
Caleb  (no login)
from IP address 98.111.177.170

after all the storms we've been having we were not getting any cable service.o my dad set up a time for the cable company to come out and he asked me to stay and let them inas he had to go to work.two hot looking guys in their twenties came out. i just followed them around and when they were down on their knees i could stand behind them and their pants were loose enough i could see down the back of their pants and see all of their ass crack. they decided that they were just gonna have to pull out the cable and rerun a new one. great for me i just kept watching them standing behind them as they were mostly on the floor running cable and shooting staples along the wall to hold them.damnthey were both freeballing and every now and then their pants loosened up enough you could see all of their crack. knowing that i kept eyeing the front of both and most of the time you could really make out their bulge and all.at one point one of them got up my eyes were so on the front of his pants i am pretty sure he saw what i was looking at. he just kinda looked at me and gave me a nod before going back to work.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Brian
(no login)

Re: Freeballers

August 28 2011, 7:14 PM 

I love it when I catch another guy freeballing. I was lying on a chaise next to our pool at the condo where I live. There was a guy working on the filter system and was on his knees with his back to me. Every time he bent over his tshirt rode up and i could clearly see down the inside of his jeans and all i saw was a smooth ass with no underwear.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Runner

August 28 2011, 7:23 PM 

I was driving down a street today and a young man was just starting his warm-up for running. He had his leg up on a tree, stretching, and his jewels were hanging out the leg of his green onion skin running shorts. Very good sight. Don't think there was a liner in those shorts.

Respond to this message   
Luke
(no login)

August 29 2011, 2:18 AM 

while taking the dog for a walk down in the park there was this huge black bodybuilder type doing pullups with the parallel bars.all he was wearing was a pair of sweat shorts very tight and there was no doubt he was freeballing as i could see every little (althought there was nothing little about him) detail of his package.

Respond to this message   
Tony
(no login)

August 30 2011, 11:32 PM 

I like to check out other guys to see if they are freeballers like me. I live near a local university and even though many of the guys on ampus seem to like wearing those saggy jeans with boxers showing every now and then i spot someone who looks like he's freeballing especially the ones wearing bb shorts.

Respond to this message   
Brian
(no login)

September 2 2011, 2:48 PM 

another freeball sighting with the same guy working on the filter system for our pool.He was back today hard at work only this time he was wearing cargo shorts a little on the loose side. I could clearly see down the back of his shorts as he was down on his knees working and there was definitely a nice outline of his dick in the front. very friendly guy and talkative and always smiling and a few times i wondered if he knew i was checking him out. With guys like him working here I really love condo living happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

September 1 2011, 12:16 PM 

Normally, I'm not a guy-looker, but, since I started freeballing, I do look at what other guys are wearing, or not wearing. Where I am, most guys are out in baggier pants and thicker clothe styles like khakis or denim or cotton. I like meshes or polyester, but they have to meet certain criteria...

Thin material and usually dark in color. I don't like baggy. I don't do long - about 1 or 2 inches above the knee is my length. Recently, I'm beginning to develop another criteria... crotch height.

To get the non-baggy legs, I have to go down a size or two... as long as the waist fits and the hips are pulling. Recently, I found one of my shorts where the crotch was a tiny bit too high. But, since I love the thin mesh, I wear it anyway. A higher crotch means that my dick has to "rest" on one side or the other. No problem for my balls except when I sit... the shorts ride up a bit and hug my balls. Don't mind that at all, since the entire package creates a nice soft bulge that, when touched, feels really nice. I like brushing it and touching myself lightly (or not so lightly) there... feels great. And it's super-obvious when I'm at a restaurant or other public place.

If I don't wipe up after going to the john, though, a drop might linger on the mesh which makes walking around kinda obvious that I'm freeballing. I've been able to survive those times. Also, when the mesh rides up into my butt crack, I've had to pull it back out.

But imagine... nice feelings of manliness, some glances, mostly from guys, nothing negative. I'm not a craver of showing to others, but I do like comfort and feeling good about me.

Respond to this message   
Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

September 4 2011, 4:46 PM 

I had forgotten about this, but, in related news, the guy who installed by DSL service a while back looked like he was freeballing under cargo shorts (a bit of butt crack was showing).

As long as we are talking about sightings, I had another one recently: kid, maybe age 20 or so, at the local mall was sitting on the armrest of a bench talking to his friend, who was sitting on the bench. The kid was wearing jeans and a T-shirt; the shirt was riding up and exposed a bit of butt crack. All indications were that he was freeballing.

It's always fun to see other freeballers. I think that there are more of us out there than most people realize.

Respond to this message   
Deviantbear
(Login Deviantbear)

Freeballers

September 5 2011, 9:05 AM 

I was at a friends party last night. Some younger guys but mostly men in their mid-50's. A lot of construction men present. I was sitting at a picnic table and across from me were two men one about 50 and the other about 25 with their baacks to me. The older man was wearing jeans but when he stood they slipped about half way down his as and he definitely was not wearing and underwear. About 10 minutes later the younger man stood up, stretched and his shorts slipped down, he was not wearing any either.

Later on another man came to the party. He must have been drinking a bit before he got to the party as he was a bit buzzed. He sat on a low bench but when he tried to get up he stumbled on to his knees. In getting up he was more worried about getting his balance then in pulling his pants up. When he stood there was a definite hairy moon facing everyone. But by that time no one cared as we were fairly well crocked.

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Standing at the bar

September 5 2011, 9:42 AM 

Many years ago, I was at a local beer bar and watching some of the people there. There was one of my co-workers standing at the bar, very drunk, and his pants were hanginb very low on the waist. One of his "friends" came up behind him and pulled his pants down. No underwear to be seen. He just stopped drinking, pulled up his pants, and continued drinking as if nothing happened.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Best way

September 5 2011, 11:36 AM 

"He just stopped drinking, pulled up his pants, and continued drinking as if nothing happened."

And thats the best way to handle such situations. If people didn't make a big deal about nudity it wouldn't be a big deal.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Best way

September 5 2011, 5:07 PM 

Agree with Nat on this...the best way to treat any accidental (or as a result of a prank) nudity is not to make a big deal out of it

Respond to this message   
BobbyGayBoi
(Login BobbyGayBoi)

Re: Best way

September 10 2011, 6:37 PM 

Reminds me of the time I was pantsed in high school. It was 9th grade. I was carrying a tray of food in the cafeteria (wearing shorts and freeballing, of course) and a bully came up behind me and pulled my shorts down. Sine I was carrying a tray of food, I just stepped out of the shorts which were down by my ankles and walked to the table that my friends were at. Someone started a slow applause, and one of my friends retrieved my shorts. I stood up, bowed to the applause, and put the shorts on. A teacher came to see what the applause was about but only saw me taking the bow. Someone told the teacher that Bobby handled a bully well, and the teacher walked away. A few days later my BF pantsed the bully. He had a small dick and was very embarassed by the whole situation and never bullied anyione again so far as I know.

Hugz
Bobby

--
Hugz,
Bobby

Respond to this message   
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)

Reaction

September 6 2011, 2:59 PM 

Especially with stuff like that, his co worker whop pulled his pants down OBVIOUSLY knew he was freeballing and pulled them down to embarrass him, but that phased him and he pulled them up like nothing happened....haha

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Mesh Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Re: Reaction

September 6 2011, 7:57 PM 

I don't think that the co-worker "friend" knew he was freeballing. Knowing him, as I did, he was so drunk that he didn't realize it happening, and more concerned about getting that next beer downed.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement