<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Young Sleepwear

September 13 2011 at 2:55 PM
  (Login relover89)
from IP address 67.175.27.58

I have seen on multiple sites about sleepwear as young kids

and I am curious what we all wore to sleep at different ages, more so before puberty....

I myself wore my clothes I wore during the day until about age 7 or 8, and although my parents always wanted me to wear pajamas I refused and eventually they gave up

and then about 8 or so I decided that with my clothes keeping me hot at night I would JUST sleep in my white briefs( I only wore briefs until the age of 15), no shirt, no bottoms, just me and my comforter

and I did that for years, even when I switched to boxers at 15, I still slept in JUST boxers, and did so until I discovered sleeping nude at age 16 or so

now that I think about it though I don't know why I didn't just take off the undies and sleep naked as a kid....haha

what about you??
and out of curiousity, and helpfulness please provide what years this was, and ages this was...( this was mid 90's-early 00's for me)

also if you have always slept naked, or started sleeping naked, what as was that at?? was this around the time you started freeballing too??what underwear if any did you wear during the day?

lastly if you wore pajama bottoms or bottoms of any kind, was that with or without underwear?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE Mesh Shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mume
(no login)

Pajamas until 30's

September 13 2011, 3:40 PM 

I wore pajama's (flannel and cottons) until reached my 20's, when I was inducted into the Army, where I began wearing boxers. After Army, cotton boxers, or cotton lounge-wear through age around 50 with some nude bottoms. Only relatively recently (last 10 years, after kids left home), much more nude bottoms when warm and thin silk or poly pajama bottoms when cooler. Yeah... I'm a bit slow and new at this, guys.

Respond to this message   
Simon
(no login)

Me

September 13 2011, 3:45 PM 

Pajaamas till about 7. Then Pajama bottoms till 8. Then just underwear and fully naked by 10. I am now 40 and have slept nude every night since 10

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Re: Young Sleepwear

September 13 2011, 9:00 PM 

I most likely wore pajamas (without underwear) until I was 6 or 7, and then just tightie whities at night until I started college. I started commando and nude sleeping because my roommate did so, and thus have been sleeping nude and freeballing for about 50 years.

Respond to this message   
Toby
(Login to2001by)

September 14 2011, 2:03 AM 

We did not wear underwear with pyjamas when i was growing up in the 1950s/early 60s UK, and the trousers had a tie-cord not elastic at the waist. But our pjs were long-sleeved and long-legged, which meant that they got twisted around arms and legs, so in warm weather I was often allowed to put on clean underpants and singlet to wear in bed without pyjamas. Then summer of 1966, just after my 15th birthday, i thought, hey, why bother putting on anything at all? And I found it so..ooo..ooo comfortable to sleep naked that Ive been bare in bed ever since: summer, spring, autumn, and winter!

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

September 14 2011, 9:04 AM 

I first slept nude the same summer I "discovered" freeballing- at age 11. I hadn't worn PJs since 5 or 6- just slept in my briefs- and a T-shirt in winter- but when freeballing it seem silly to put on UW just to sleep. Both my freeballing and nude sleeping were intermittent- mostly in summer- until college when I went full time for both.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
P
(no login)

September 15 2011, 7:12 PM 

I grew up in the UK in the 70s and like Toby described wore loose fitting flannel pajamas with a draw cord instead of elastic & never any underwear underneath. I think wearing underwear under PJs is a US-only thing.
I started sleeping naked in my early teens and have always slept nude since then.

Respond to this message   
Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

September 16 2011, 7:56 AM 

I didn't think much about this in the past...I just sort of wore whatever was expected. I wore pajamas until about age 10, then switched to boxers and (for reasons I don't understand) T-shirts. I started sleeping shirtless and in boxers later. I pretty much kept with this (boxers only/no shirt) through college (it was the most common sleepwear among guys, I think). This was in the late 1990s.

For some reason, sleeping nude had never occurred to me. I never knew anyone who did (at least as far as I was aware). Even after I started freeballing full time, I wore boxers to bed. It wasn't until I started reading this forum that it occurred to me to try sleeping nude, and I have pretty much done that since. I have tried sleeping in a T-shirt only, but always end up getting tangled up in it. At this point, I can't really imagine wearing a shirt of any type to bed. I wouldn't really mind wearing boxers, but nude is more comfortable and easier.

Respond to this message   
George
(Login nwohioguy)

Re: young sleepwear

September 18 2011, 1:14 AM 

I wore tightie whities until 12 then I began going to bed naked and have ever since.

Respond to this message   
mark2
(Login amstel2)

permanent?

September 18 2011, 4:31 AM 

Is that because you started freballing permanently at that age, or did you still wear underwear during the day? I started sleeping nude at 11 but it was another 3 years before I stopped wearing underwear to school etc.

Respond to this message   
Mark
(no login)

Re: young sleepwear

September 18 2011, 2:01 PM 

I had always wore pajamas in bed from growing up to age about 13,then went to just tightie whities and sometimes with tee.Up to age 10,wore variable superman/spiderman type pajamas then went to flannel and stripes one.I also had never wore tightie whities underneath pajamas.What P did post earlier think that wearing underwear under pjs is more like a USA thing.When I was younger,had witnessed many boys and some with their brothers too wore pajamas at sleepover,weeklong camping at cabin and such.I noticed there more than half of them did pulled off their tightie whities before putting on pajamas.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

my habits

September 29 2011, 5:09 AM 

as a little kid in uk in early 70's i had karate pj's,,
not the usually striped style, top didn't have buttons, just wrapped round and tied, bottoms thin n black.
i remember the summer in 76 was hot! here and ma said not to bother wearing any if i was too warm, and that was it, naked sleeper from age 8.

went to a school camp age 10/11 and i had to get some pj trouser as it was on list of requirements, but no-one wore any, just put gowns on for shower run each day.

freeballed 80% of time from being around 13/14, full time by 16.
in 40's now, n still sleeping naked and freeballing.

cheers

Respond to this message   

(no login)

and..

September 29 2011, 5:14 AM 

i have never understood why anyone wore underwear in pj,s one or the other or none is my thinking,

Respond to this message   
Chris
(no login)

Summer of 76

September 29 2011, 5:26 AM 

The summer of 1976 seems to have been a nightwear watershed for a lot of today's nude sleepers.

Respond to this message   
Jenn
(no login)

Sleepwear

September 29 2011, 9:26 PM 

Well - here I am again. happy.gif

Myself: Wore either pajamas (no panties) or nightgowns (with panties) until I was 10. An older girl got me interested in sleeping naked for the first time. I didn't do it on a regular basis though - I went from that to panties and a tee shirt - then there was a phase where me and my friends were wearing boys boxers and tee shirts - and then "boy briefs" came in style. I sleep nude occasionally - more lately (you and the nude sleepers forum have corrupted me lol!!!)

My boys went from pajamas to underwear (various styles) - tee shirts sometimes in the winter but not always to nude (regularly). The nude thing started after my oldest tried skinny dipping and there seemed little point to dressing for bed so I suggested he just climb on in. It didnt take long for his little brother to figure that out and join in. Grandma did give them nightshirts for Christmas which they wear around the house, but I don't think have ever been worn to sleep in. If they have on their nightshirts they are commando - which grandma wasnt thrilled about lol. Ah well. Boys will be boys.

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

September 30 2011, 6:57 AM 

Lordy, it has been so long I can barely remember. I think I slept in pajamas when I was real little, then underwear by my teenage years. In the army, virtually everyone slept in their issue underwear, at least through training. I didn't start sleeping nude until my college years. I slept a lot in college.

I continued sleeping nude after I got married but only occasionally did my wife. To this day she wear the same style underwear and nightgowns she wore 35 years ago and come to think of it, so do I. My habits have hardly changed at all over the years.

A woman marries a man thinking he will change, and he doesn't. A man marries a woman thinking she'll never change, and she does.

Respond to this message   

(Login BlueTrain)

September 30 2011, 6:57 AM 

And welcome back, Jenn.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Young Sleepwear
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement