<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Trip Follow Up

April 9 2012 at 10:19 PM
  (Login NoMoreBoxers)
from IP address 99.118.254.165

I posted a few weeks ago about a trip I made with some buds to Florida. Just wanted to give a quick update. My friend Michael was my roommate on that trip. We've known each other for a few years but he didn't know I freeballed as often as I do until he saw me during vacation. He didn't wear boxers the last part of the week we were traveling. The two of us and our wives were chilling on Saturday afternoon at their house with Michael wearing just a pair of shorts while we watched the Masters. His wife came in the living room to ask us about food and told Michael to pull down the leg of his shorts. Apparently he was showing part of testicles while seated. I hadn't noticed but Michael quickly adjusted so he was covered. I asked if he was freeballing and he said he was on the weekends now around the house. Told him work wouldn't be too far behind. Michael said his wife wasn't crazy about it but didn't object around the house. I wasn't wearing underwear either but didn't feel the need to mention it and I checked to make sure I wasn't exposed.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Trip Follow Up

April 10 2012, 1:06 AM 

Thats a problem with the floppy leg shorts we have today. Use to be shorts fit more snugly around the thighs so they weren't as apt to gap open and show too much. I keep wishing this era of baggy clothes would end but it may outlast me. sad.gif

. . . . .

Respond to this message   

(Login NoMoreBoxers)

Today

May 19 2012, 10:08 PM 

So today I was at the gym when I ran into my bud Michael. As of about a month ago, he was freeballing on weekends. I hadn't seen him much lately but we were both working out today and he was getting dressed in the locker room as I was finishing up and came in to use the sauna. He'd just gotten out of the shower and was drying off when he pulled on his shorts with no underwear. I shook my head and smiled when I saw it as I was getting undressed. Michael told me his wife loved it and he had gone without a few times during the week at work. Told him of course and made my way to the sauna.

As I was leaving, saw another guy put on jeans with no underwear so I think it's not uncommon to go without. I wore boxers while working out but was swinging free when I headed home.

Respond to this message   

Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Today

May 20 2012, 10:23 AM 

Great to hear about your friend Michael! Sounds like he is a much more comfortable guy enjoying freeballing. Also, it is kind of cool to hear that there was another guy in your gym who dressed sans underwear.

Thanks for posting the update on your trip and friend.

Respond to this message   

(Login NoMoreBoxers)

Re: Today

May 24 2012, 12:50 PM 

I spoke to my buddy and he admitted one of the reasons he's going without so frequently is he and his wife are trying to conceive. They don't have any kids and they have been trying for a little bit. About a month prior to our trip to Florida, his doctor said it would be good to go without underwear to help his sperm count and also to feel more "frisky". Michael said he was too embarassed about the idea until we went to the beach. We've known each other for about eight years but there have been only a handful of situations where we would have seen each other not fully clothed so he didn't know I freeball about 75% of the time. The gym is one place I typically have on some underwer as not to scandalize anyone while working out.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Trip Follow Up
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement