<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Male bulges

April 24 2012 at 6:19 AM
Alexsport  (no login)
from IP address 76.109.191.241

Not all guys are shy about their bulges it seems...There is this young guy at work that doesn't wear baggy jeans; he wears fitted jeans and he has a VERY noticeable bulge in his pants...Not a freeballer (I think), but he shows a big bulge on the left side. Nice to see that some guys aren't shy about what makes us men

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Male bulges

April 24 2012, 8:13 AM 

Nice post Alexsport. I've heard it said before, that females do not hide their breasts because it is naturally part of their person (even if they choose to wear a bra). For some reason, there is a pervasive idea that males are different with respect to anatomy. Naturally, guys will have various sizes of penis and ball combinations; however, it is who we are and how we have been made. Relax and be who we are, unique and special in many ways.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Bulge phobia

April 24 2012, 10:35 AM 

Bulge phobia certainly didn't exist when I was young- back then the only people who wore baggy pants were old men and clowns. In fact, the ideal jeans were suppose to fit like a second skin and the best ones contain spandex so they did. Crotch bulges were so routine that some guys even "enhanced" them a bit.

But in the mid-80s teen fashion totally reversed- pants became loose and baggy, shorts became "longs", swimsuits became long baggy things (often with UW beneath) and teens underwear changed from modern briefs to old-fashion boxers. I thought all this silliness would be a short-lived teen fad but it just keeps hanging on.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Thumper
(no login)

Re: Bulge phobia

April 24 2012, 6:30 PM 

So well said !!!!!!!

Respond to this message   

(Login relover89)

ANY obvious evidence of Manhood........

April 24 2012, 8:32 PM 

I still remember and sometimes see a repeat of it, but one day in high school I glimpsed a second of a random guys pants and saw

boxers(possibly briefs) but then gym shorts over that and then jeans over that.....

I was a full time freeballer by that point so I was VERRRY confused by that.....and had to imagine its very layered, HOT and all around UNCOMFORTABLE.....

but for me I used to be scared to show that I was freeballing

but this semester I have worn COUNTLESS times to college either sweatpants or gym shorts where if someone looked they could easily see my dick head, balls, or flopping, swinging and sway associated with freeballing (while walking)

and of course the first time I was scared to wear them in public, but after about the 2nd time I didn't care, I knew I was comfortable and had plenty of freedom

same goes for using a urinal, while wearing said sweatpants or gym shorts, by pulling down the front waistband a bit, at first I was nervous but now I couldn't care less, I KNOW I'm comfortable while freeballing and using a urinal.....(I have even peed through the shorts leg while in gym shorts once or twice too)

in a way I see it as, if someone sees me freeballign they will not say anything and its GOOD that some people see that men do in fact have genitalia and underthings too....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
country
(no login)

Natural

April 24 2012, 9:54 PM 

Hey ,I show a bulge in almost everything I wear,Not worried about who can see or who cares, If they say something about it ,then I know they have been looking at it lol!.Most of my jeans show pretty well, I wear uniforms at work and I show in them,A very distinct head...Weekends my shorts ..well it is obviouse,If you like then look all you want,,if not then quit stareing lol.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Natural

April 26 2012, 8:44 AM 

That's pretty much what my grandparents used to say. If you don't like what you see, stop looking...

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: Male bulges

April 26 2012, 8:55 AM 

I have no idea what it is about men that women find attractive but genitals simply make us male, not men. Men are supposed to have muscles and broad shoulders. Mind you, I know some women like that, too.

Of course, women are expected to be broad in other places, too, and to have nice curves, curving in the right way, of course. Unfortunately for some women, some may not have all that much up front but fashions change and there was a time when the bust was minimized. But mostly women were expected to have a bust of a certain size, presumably to attract men. Everyone knew they had nipples, even if they weren't prominent. If fashion required it, Frederick's of Hollywood has things to correct that shortcoming.

It's okay to mention women on this forum, isn't it?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Male Bulges: Just a Part of Who We Are

April 26 2012, 3:23 PM 

And being comfortable with your bulge is just a part of a being at home and at ease with your maleness. If you've moved the mouse over to the left to see my e-mail address you'll see my nickname of "Boydog" which my wife gave me; she said that no matter what I wore for pants it was clear that I was a 'boydog' -- and she enjoyed that. And I do, too.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Male bulges
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement