<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Split Steel Ball Weights

April 28 2012 at 3:07 PM
  (no login)
from IP address 71.137.225.139

I started wearing the ball weights since my balls were very tight and even though I have been freeballing for about 15 years, they just don't hang that low. My question is if I should continue to worry about them falling off at work (I stand a lot) and continue to wear a jock or should I just relax and go back to freeballing like I do when I am not at work. I wear mainly jeans at work. Also, if anyone has any experiences with wearing ball weights, please let me know.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(no login)

Split Steel Ball Weights .

April 28 2012, 8:01 PM 

Hi Pasarefun ! I have very low hangers now but I use to wear split steel ball weights and some other devices becouse i want ro make my balls hang even lower , i love to feel them hanging lower and lower . First advice don't wear any underwear or joke let your balls hang free supporting all the weight just choose the right inside diameter to ovoid any 'accident' if the weight slide out . you can find more info. at www.secretleather.com .

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Thanks for the reply

April 29 2012, 3:30 AM 

How long do you wear the weights before you need to take the off for cleaning or to rest your balls. I am going back to freeballing since I think I have the right size got the bottom ring (wearing two rings as the first was too large and fell off so now it is on top of the smaller ring).

Respond to this message   

(no login)

How long ?

April 29 2012, 6:40 PM 

Hi Pasarefun ! 24/7 , i try to wear them all day long and night to get better and faster results i take them off only to take a bath in the morning . Your balls will tell you how does they feel and and you will increase the wearing time time . Enjoy it !

Respond to this message   
pasarefun
(no login)

Re: How long ?

April 30 2012, 3:42 PM 

So far, I have not taken them of since Thursday. I have showered with them on so far. It is fun when I am freeballing and I can hear my PA ring hit one of the weights as I walk. I do show a little more down there in slacks though and have an interview tomorrow. I have not decided if I will wear them for good luck or not. I have noticed that my ball sack looks like a heart when I check it to make sure that the blood supply has not been cut off. They are hanging lower with the weights, but since I have not taken them off, I don't know if they will just jump back to their origional height.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Great !

April 30 2012, 7:59 PM 

Hi Pasarefun ! Hey great ! The more you wear the weights , sooner you will achive your goals . If you feel comfortable with them wear to your interview . The reaction will be to jump back totheir original height but you will notice the defference when the weather is hot or when you take a shower with warm water without the weights they will hang lower and lower . What about www.secretleather.com .

Respond to this message   
Pasarefun
(no login)

Re: Great !

May 2 2012, 8:43 AM 

Well, I am still wearing the weights. The interview went well and I did not even think about what I had under my pants. As for the web site you mentioned, it looks like they want guys to wear two pairs of briefs with their balls trapped between the layers. I can't wear even one pair.... Continuing to freeball here and less worried about loosing a weight now( wearing two, one stacked on top of the other)

Respond to this message   

(no login)

May 3 2012, 7:25 PM 

Hi Pasarefun ! No they sell Split Steel Ball Weights , they have a forum about Ball Stretching and a guide wrote by Jerod Johansen that can help you to achive your goals sooner .

Respond to this message   
Pasarefun
(no login)

Re: Split Steel Ball Weights .

May 4 2012, 7:11 PM 

I read through the information again. Since I already had the weights, I was not looking at purchasing more but I read the articles on there. The author was not suggesting freeballing but two pairs of briefs with your balls between the two pairs. Not fun! Are you wearing weights yourself?

Respond to this message   

(no login)

May 4 2012, 7:36 PM 

Hi Pasarefun ! Yes , i use to wear a split steel ball weight and some times , when i'm at home , a leather stretcher with weights and i can feel and see the difference , my balls hang lower now . If you want you can wright to me , my e mail is : robmendez_salv@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Pasarefun
(no login)

Re: Split Steel Ball Weights .

May 5 2012, 2:01 PM 

I sent you a message....

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Split Steel Ball Weights
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement