<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

sleeping nude

June 11 2012 at 4:48 AM
sean  (Login aussiefreeballer)
from IP address 58.169.37.109

hey fellow FBalles!
just wondering how many of you sleep nude?
its something that i would like to start doing but i am having issues getting to lasta whole night.... i seem to get too cold even tho i have 4 blankets and one of them being electric, and i seem to wake up alot during the night....
would love to hear how you guys all started and what you did to overcome these things?
sean

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: sleeping nude

June 11 2012, 6:10 AM 

I sleep nude

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

Sleeping Nude

June 11 2012, 6:50 AM 

I started sleeping nude at university. At first I did have the normal getting used to it period. With erections and thinking what would the other guys think. No one said anything about it. We were all guys and had morning wood.

After marriage, I continued to sleep nude. Keeping a robe on the foot of the bed or shorts on the floor. There was never a problem. It is the most wonderful sleep I get is when I am completely naked. Now I do experience the cold bed. I want to cover a lot when I get in the bed. Then during the night the bed warms from my body heat and I start to sweat. So I have learn to go to bed a little cooler to offset the sweats.

The part I am having trouble with now is that I am naked most evenings, sleep naked, get up and do morning routine naked. Then must put on clothes to go to work.

Respond to this message   
Jeffrey
(no login)

Re: Sleeping Nude

June 13 2012, 1:04 PM 

I've slept nude and FBed since I was 11 years. My practice is similar to yours. It's sometimes a bummer to have to dress after the morning routines. However, I'm also lucky to live in a private enough space that I can continue to be nude even outside much of the summer.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

June 11 2012, 7:34 AM 

Me, My Partner and my boys all sleep naked, my youngest does it when he likes (If he's cold he'll wear clothes etc) my youngest is 10 and my eldest is 13, my eldest has slept naked since he was around 8 years old, he had serious eczema in the folds of his skin at the tops of his legs and it was advised that at night that he sleep without clothing and sleep with a layer of cream on the folds, it worked after 6 months and it grew to it being a regular occurrence, my youngest copied him when he found out a few years later, they don't share bedrooms though.

I find I get too hot at night so I sleep on top of the sheets, I rarely wake up under the sheets, unless I am absolutely freezing, I get hot easily, my Partner only sleeps naked, she doesn't go commando and I prefer that (I do love seeing her in her underwear and her stockings, you can't blame me LOL).

I've slept naked since I was in my early teens and I'm now 35 and my partner is 37, but I'm unsure when she started sleeping naked.

I definitely sympathize with Greg, You find when you freeball and sleep naked you'll spend more and more time naked and then you regret the moment you have to get dressed.

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

June 11 2012, 8:23 AM 

I sleep nude. When I wake up, read the newspaper and all, I stay nude until I have to dress for work. Just don't like giving up the freedom and comfort after such a great night's rest. I do keep pair of khaki shorts nearby, but rarely have to use them in the morning to answer the door.

Respond to this message   
Erik.
(Login FlatPillow95)

June 11 2012, 10:12 AM 

Hey, I myself had to ease into it.
I started without a shirt. Got used to it

Slept freeballing, though I didnt know there was a name for it at the time.

Slept naked one night, but I kept my clothes near me for when I.woke up.

I get cold, too, so I sleep with, like, 4 blankets. I usually wake up.hotter than.when I went to sleep.

Hope you found this useful.

-Much Love, Erik.

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

Sleep naked

June 11 2012, 10:29 AM 

I sleep naked too and, like others, stay naked as long as I can. When I open my front windows, I'm naked and others can see me from the waist up since there are a lot of morning walkers out front. When the coast is mostly clear, I'll go and get my morning paper, naked. If the delivery was near my front door, I can get out and get my paper before another walker passes by. Sometimes, I have to wait a bit before I get the paper. Yes, I've had some surprises, but I'm usually OK. When nobody is around, I sometimes do some stretching and some jumping jacks out front, naked. It's the greatest feeling. Then I make coffee and read the paper, naked. Life should be so good.

Respond to this message   
CT
(no login)

sleeping naked

June 14 2012, 8:35 PM 

Im 57 and have slept naked every night of my life since mid teens and this has included sleeping with my dad and 2 of my sisters boyfriends (while traveling) and they were also naked. Since I also haven't owned/worn a pair of underwear since mid teens I don't have anything to wear in the first place - and that's the way I want it.
Sleeping naked is the ONLY normal, comfortable and natural way to sleep. Why would you ever have anything constricting or bunching up against your body in bed. What could be less sexy or masculine than rolling your ass into bed at night with some kind of silly garment on.

So whether you live naked or wear underwear or not - sleeping naked - kind of a right of passage for a boy or young man - to becoming a grown man. I've got 2 nephews (15,18) both very comfortable running around in their drawers - for now and comfortable with their bodies. They've certainly seen me naked, know I sleep naked and don't wear underwear. I hope part of this rubs off on them as they become men.
CT

Respond to this message   
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)

Full Time Nude Sleeper and Full Time Freeballer

June 11 2012, 5:13 PM 

I have slept nude the first second I started freeballing

when i started part time and wanted to be fulltime but not so quickly

i used to wear boxers to school....but the first second i got home take them off and put back on my jeans without uw....

it helped me transitions to freeballing very well

so of course once it was time for bed it was silly to put back on the boxers....i slept in just my uw...no shirt or shorts....even when I was a young kid and wore white briefs i just wore uw....

so i got into bed naked....i instantly loved how comfortable it felt....and how cool it was to just let my jeans or shorts fall to the floor and get into bed...

as far as being too cold....i may be cold for a second but not long...

i never have had that problem sorry....I have a really thick big comforter i sleep with....

though there are definitely times where i cant sleep in warmer weather with how thick it is....it also doesnt help that my room is at the upper most part of the house i.e. heat rises....

but its easy for that, either sleep with no covers or put a fan on me...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
S P T
(no login)

June 12 2012, 1:25 AM 

I have slept nude from high school forward. Now at 58 I could not fathom sleeping in anything. I do use a heating pad to warm the foot of the bed before going to bed in the winter. It seems the only part of me that 'must' be warm is my feet. That said, if I crawl out from the covers and the room is cold I will wake enough to cover up and go back to sleep. When it is warm out, I sleep on top of the covers.

Respond to this message   
pasarefun
(no login)

June 12 2012, 5:24 PM 

I have been sleeping nude since I was in high school. I find that I am warmer during the winter when I am under the covers and cooler in the summer when I sleep with at most the sheet. I even sleep nude in my sleeping bag when I go camping.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

June 12 2012, 6:00 PM 

In the surveys I've seen very few males over the age of ten wear pajamas now a days. Most sleep in their underwear but since freeballers don't wear UW it naturally follows that they would sleep nude. That was how it was for me- I had been sleeping in briefs until I began freeballing- then it seem silly to put on UW just to go to bed.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Peter K.
(no login)

No PJs after FB all day

June 12 2012, 6:09 PM 

Sleeping and swimming -- two activities which don't require clothing. Clothes just get in the way!

Respond to this message   
CT Dave
(no login)

I agree....

June 13 2012, 5:45 PM 

with everything all these other guys have posted re: sleeping nude. I have not worn anything to bed since the night I moved into my 1st apt...April 21, 1977. Never worried about covering up etc. in case of a fire---just would wrap a sheet around myself if I had to. My partner also sleeps bare-ass (we have been together 14 years in July!)

+ love sleeping on top of sheets in warm months
+like Nate the Great, real warm comforter for winter
+no hassles w/morning wood in a hotel or motel situation if other guys are around...we all get wood!
+bare ass in a sleeping bag is the best!! happy.gif
+stay bare ass as long as I can in the morning; dress after morning routines right before I leave the house...

so I say...ENJOY THE FREEDOM!!

Respond to this message   
Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

June 15 2012, 4:40 PM 

What do you normally wear to sleep? Is it comfortable? Why do you want to sleep nude?

I say try sleeping nude for a week or two. That should give you some time to see if it works for you and if you can adjust to the feeling. If you do not like it at that point, there is no shame in wearing clothes to bed. Do what you like.

I didn't start sleeping nude until I found this forum. Previously, I slept in boxers even though I had started freeballing a while before. I guess that the idea just didn't occur to me. But the idea of being able to sleep without getting tangled up in my underwear appealed to me, so I gave it a try. I don't remember if there was much of an adjustment period, but I definitley slept better without clothes/UW than with them.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

sleeping nude

June 17 2012, 8:20 AM 

As my parents sleep nude, so did me and my twin brother direct after diapers and now my son.

We hadn't worn anything to bed for our whole life, why should we? Sleeping nude is the only way to sleep for a boy or man...

Respond to this message   
Simon
(Login SimonLondon)

June 17 2012, 2:46 PM 

I started at 10 and cannot sleep in anything. Just cannot sleep and feel suffocated!

I will never understand people that wear clothes in bed!

Respond to this message   
ray
(no login)

to: Simon

February 24 2013, 2:48 PM 

Me too - only sometomes a V neck t shirt if it's cold - but always bottomless

Respond to this message   
HN
(no login)

Eased into it

June 26 2012, 5:09 AM 

I've been sleeping nude for about a month now. Previously I would strip myself while I sleep or would wake up to me stripping myself. I thought at first that it was something sexual but then I realised that my body is telling me something. So to overcome my hang ups about sleeping nude full time I joined NSF and another forum and posed some questions there that dealt with my fears. They answered my question satisfactorily and I haven't looked back since.

It's winter here so I've been sleeping in only a top/long sleeved t-shirt for extra warmth. Can't wait for summer to come!

Also I stay nude until I have to leave the apartment. But, at night I either freeball in sweats (aka pj pants) or am nude/bottomless.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement