<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

sleeping nude

June 11 2012 at 4:48 AM
  (Login aussiefreeballer)
from IP address 58.169.37.109

hey fellow FBalles!
just wondering how many of you sleep nude?
its something that i would like to start doing but i am having issues getting to lasta whole night.... i seem to get too cold even tho i have 4 blankets and one of them being electric, and i seem to wake up alot during the night....
would love to hear how you guys all started and what you did to overcome these things?
sean

AuthorReply
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: sleeping nude

June 11 2012, 6:10 AM 

I sleep nude

Greg
(no login)

Sleeping Nude

June 11 2012, 6:50 AM 

I started sleeping nude at university. At first I did have the normal getting used to it period. With erections and thinking what would the other guys think. No one said anything about it. We were all guys and had morning wood.

After marriage, I continued to sleep nude. Keeping a robe on the foot of the bed or shorts on the floor. There was never a problem. It is the most wonderful sleep I get is when I am completely naked. Now I do experience the cold bed. I want to cover a lot when I get in the bed. Then during the night the bed warms from my body heat and I start to sweat. So I have learn to go to bed a little cooler to offset the sweats.

The part I am having trouble with now is that I am naked most evenings, sleep naked, get up and do morning routine naked. Then must put on clothes to go to work.

(no login)

Re: Sleeping Nude

June 13 2012, 1:04 PM 

I've slept nude and FBed since I was 11 years. My practice is similar to yours. It's sometimes a bummer to have to dress after the morning routines. However, I'm also lucky to live in a private enough space that I can continue to be nude even outside much of the summer.

Tom
(no login)

June 11 2012, 7:34 AM 

Me, My Partner and my boys all sleep naked, my youngest does it when he likes (If he's cold he'll wear clothes etc) my youngest is 10 and my eldest is 13, my eldest has slept naked since he was around 8 years old, he had serious eczema in the folds of his skin at the tops of his legs and it was advised that at night that he sleep without clothing and sleep with a layer of cream on the folds, it worked after 6 months and it grew to it being a regular occurrence, my youngest copied him when he found out a few years later, they don't share bedrooms though.

I find I get too hot at night so I sleep on top of the sheets, I rarely wake up under the sheets, unless I am absolutely freezing, I get hot easily, my Partner only sleeps naked, she doesn't go commando and I prefer that (I do love seeing her in her underwear and her stockings, you can't blame me LOL).

I've slept naked since I was in my early teens and I'm now 35 and my partner is 37, but I'm unsure when she started sleeping naked.

I definitely sympathize with Greg, You find when you freeball and sleep naked you'll spend more and more time naked and then you regret the moment you have to get dressed.

(Login TubaDawg)

June 11 2012, 8:23 AM 

I sleep nude. When I wake up, read the newspaper and all, I stay nude until I have to dress for work. Just don't like giving up the freedom and comfort after such a great night's rest. I do keep pair of khaki shorts nearby, but rarely have to use them in the morning to answer the door.

(Login FlatPillow95)

June 11 2012, 10:12 AM 

Hey, I myself had to ease into it.
I started without a shirt. Got used to it

Slept freeballing, though I didnt know there was a name for it at the time.

Slept naked one night, but I kept my clothes near me for when I.woke up.

I get cold, too, so I sleep with, like, 4 blankets. I usually wake up.hotter than.when I went to sleep.

Hope you found this useful.

-Much Love, Erik.

Tom
(no login)

Sleep naked

June 11 2012, 10:29 AM 

I sleep naked too and, like others, stay naked as long as I can. When I open my front windows, I'm naked and others can see me from the waist up since there are a lot of morning walkers out front. When the coast is mostly clear, I'll go and get my morning paper, naked. If the delivery was near my front door, I can get out and get my paper before another walker passes by. Sometimes, I have to wait a bit before I get the paper. Yes, I've had some surprises, but I'm usually OK. When nobody is around, I sometimes do some stretching and some jumping jacks out front, naked. It's the greatest feeling. Then I make coffee and read the paper, naked. Life should be so good.

CT
(no login)

sleeping naked

June 14 2012, 8:35 PM 

Im 57 and have slept naked every night of my life since mid teens and this has included sleeping with my dad and 2 of my sisters boyfriends (while traveling) and they were also naked. Since I also haven't owned/worn a pair of underwear since mid teens I don't have anything to wear in the first place - and that's the way I want it.
Sleeping naked is the ONLY normal, comfortable and natural way to sleep. Why would you ever have anything constricting or bunching up against your body in bed. What could be less sexy or masculine than rolling your ass into bed at night with some kind of silly garment on.

So whether you live naked or wear underwear or not - sleeping naked - kind of a right of passage for a boy or young man - to becoming a grown man. I've got 2 nephews (15,18) both very comfortable running around in their drawers - for now and comfortable with their bodies. They've certainly seen me naked, know I sleep naked and don't wear underwear. I hope part of this rubs off on them as they become men.
CT

(Login relover89)

Full Time Nude Sleeper and Full Time Freeballer

June 11 2012, 5:13 PM 

I have slept nude the first second I started freeballing

when i started part time and wanted to be fulltime but not so quickly

i used to wear boxers to school....but the first second i got home take them off and put back on my jeans without uw....

it helped me transitions to freeballing very well

so of course once it was time for bed it was silly to put back on the boxers....i slept in just my uw...no shirt or shorts....even when I was a young kid and wore white briefs i just wore uw....

so i got into bed naked....i instantly loved how comfortable it felt....and how cool it was to just let my jeans or shorts fall to the floor and get into bed...

as far as being too cold....i may be cold for a second but not long...

i never have had that problem sorry....I have a really thick big comforter i sleep with....

though there are definitely times where i cant sleep in warmer weather with how thick it is....it also doesnt help that my room is at the upper most part of the house i.e. heat rises....

but its easy for that, either sleep with no covers or put a fan on me...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

(no login)

June 12 2012, 1:25 AM 

I have slept nude from high school forward. Now at 58 I could not fathom sleeping in anything. I do use a heating pad to warm the foot of the bed before going to bed in the winter. It seems the only part of me that 'must' be warm is my feet. That said, if I crawl out from the covers and the room is cold I will wake enough to cover up and go back to sleep. When it is warm out, I sleep on top of the covers.

pasarefun
(no login)

June 12 2012, 5:24 PM 

I have been sleeping nude since I was in high school. I find that I am warmer during the winter when I am under the covers and cooler in the summer when I sleep with at most the sheet. I even sleep nude in my sleeping bag when I go camping.

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

June 12 2012, 6:00 PM 

In the surveys I've seen very few males over the age of ten wear pajamas now a days. Most sleep in their underwear but since freeballers don't wear UW it naturally follows that they would sleep nude. That was how it was for me- I had been sleeping in briefs until I began freeballing- then it seem silly to put on UW just to go to bed.

. . . . .

Peter K.
(no login)

No PJs after FB all day

June 12 2012, 6:09 PM 

Sleeping and swimming -- two activities which don't require clothing. Clothes just get in the way!

CT Dave
(no login)

I agree....

June 13 2012, 5:45 PM 

with everything all these other guys have posted re: sleeping nude. I have not worn anything to bed since the night I moved into my 1st apt...April 21, 1977. Never worried about covering up etc. in case of a fire---just would wrap a sheet around myself if I had to. My partner also sleeps bare-ass (we have been together 14 years in July!)

+ love sleeping on top of sheets in warm months
+like Nate the Great, real warm comforter for winter
+no hassles w/morning wood in a hotel or motel situation if other guys are around...we all get wood!
+bare ass in a sleeping bag is the best!! happy.gif
+stay bare ass as long as I can in the morning; dress after morning routines right before I leave the house...

so I say...ENJOY THE FREEDOM!!

Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

June 15 2012, 4:40 PM 

What do you normally wear to sleep? Is it comfortable? Why do you want to sleep nude?

I say try sleeping nude for a week or two. That should give you some time to see if it works for you and if you can adjust to the feeling. If you do not like it at that point, there is no shame in wearing clothes to bed. Do what you like.

I didn't start sleeping nude until I found this forum. Previously, I slept in boxers even though I had started freeballing a while before. I guess that the idea just didn't occur to me. But the idea of being able to sleep without getting tangled up in my underwear appealed to me, so I gave it a try. I don't remember if there was much of an adjustment period, but I definitley slept better without clothes/UW than with them.

Tim
(no login)

sleeping nude

June 17 2012, 8:20 AM 

As my parents sleep nude, so did me and my twin brother direct after diapers and now my son.

We hadn't worn anything to bed for our whole life, why should we? Sleeping nude is the only way to sleep for a boy or man...

(Login SimonLondon)

June 17 2012, 2:46 PM 

I started at 10 and cannot sleep in anything. Just cannot sleep and feel suffocated!

I will never understand people that wear clothes in bed!

ray
(no login)

to: Simon

February 24 2013, 2:48 PM 

Me too - only sometomes a V neck t shirt if it's cold - but always bottomless

HN
(no login)

Eased into it

June 26 2012, 5:09 AM 

I've been sleeping nude for about a month now. Previously I would strip myself while I sleep or would wake up to me stripping myself. I thought at first that it was something sexual but then I realised that my body is telling me something. So to overcome my hang ups about sleeping nude full time I joined NSF and another forum and posed some questions there that dealt with my fears. They answered my question satisfactorily and I haven't looked back since.

It's winter here so I've been sleeping in only a top/long sleeved t-shirt for extra warmth. Can't wait for summer to come!

Also I stay nude until I have to leave the apartment. But, at night I either freeball in sweats (aka pj pants) or am nude/bottomless.

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Eased into it

June 26 2012, 8:57 AM 

Greetings HN!

Pretty much the same for me. It took a bit to adjust; however, I love it and am not going back!

Like you, I stay nude until I have to leave the house. Same in the evening. I am much more relaxed after work without being tied up in clothing.

(Login NoMoreBoxers)

June 28 2012, 11:42 PM 

I have slept nude longer than I've freeballed. I didn't start until my sophomore year of college when I wound up sharing a dorm room with one of my frat brothers. We were pretty good friends and had seen each other naked before. He asked why I slept in boxers and I didn't really have an answer. Took them off and haven't put much on in bed since unless I am staying at the home of another person, then it's usually just boxers. My spouse doesn't care one way or the other. Not sure if I will keep it up when kids come along but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

anonymous
(no login)

soo um

November 3 2012, 9:59 PM 

Hi im a female and i sleep naked as well. Is this normal?

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: soo um

November 3 2012, 10:03 PM 

Less common than males, but perfectly normal.

. . . . .

AnthonyCo
(Login AnthonyCo)

November 4 2012, 1:06 AM 

Hello everyone. I've tried to get myself sleep naked. So I had to give up and wear sweatpants (for Winter) and shorts (for spring/summer), without underwear of course. happy.gif I love to freeball when I sleep.

(Login avant_garde)

November 8 2012, 12:46 AM 

yeah winter is coming early man... my dad bought me a "sleeping trousers" kinda like a wind breaker jacket but this is pants because he said I can't stand cold.

ed
(no login)

always sleep naked

November 4 2012, 4:36 PM 

Have slept naked since i was 21 and largely started cos it felt dumb to put boxers on after sex. It only took a couple of nights to get used to it and now i could never go back. My wife sleeps with several layers on but she feels the cold. She doesn't mind me sleeping nude though. In fact she says she likes it. I think your body heat warms the bed up after a few minutes so wearing clothes would prevent that. Have never found it a problem when sharing a room with male friends as they either sleep commando as well or couldn't care less if I do. Its also nice when you wake up in the morning and can jump straight in the shower. Saves time! Change bed linen at least once a week and it feels better too.

(Login farmboyfreeballer)

Always. Started as a kid.

November 4 2012, 5:21 PM 

In my earliest memories, Mom wouldn't put underwear on us boys after our evening baths. She would put over sized T-shirts on us that would go down to our knees, she would even call them nightshirts like back in the real old days. It wasn't unusual on warm summer nights to take them off during the night if we got too warm. So, I can't really remember the first time I slept naked. Mom had pictures of me sound asleep naked when I was four or five. My Dad slept naked all the time, and it was perfectly OK for us boys to do the same. I have no memory of every having pajamas. It was different for my two sisters, they were expected to be properly attired in concealing nightgowns.

CT
(no login)

Sleeping naked

November 4 2012, 6:29 PM 

Hey Farmboy - very much like your posts, comfort level with nudity and no underwear as a kid and also that you live on a private road/property where you can go/be naked outside - can't imagine anything better.
My dad also always slept naked and only wore underwear part of the time. I also never owned any pajamas but wore underwear to bed till early/mid teens. That was when from one day to the next I started sleeping naked and have slept every night since then naked (I'm 57). By mid/late teens threw every stitch of underwear away and have never had a pair on my bare ass since.
I can't imagine sleeping how as a man you could sleep other than naked - it's not natural.
I also always go naked at home - never wear a stitch of anything just barefoot and balls flopping naked and have done so my entire adult life.

Yours, CT

(Login avant_garde)

November 6 2012, 2:51 AM 

just started few days ago... mostly because to challenge myself how long I can stand in the cold weather.

(Login massageguy)

November 7 2012, 3:58 PM 

Started sleeping naked - and freballing - at 8 from my summer camp expeience. I became a full time naked sleeper and freeballer the summer I turned 13 - right before eighth grade - remember it quite well - and have been doing so the same since.

Rodger Dodger
(no login)

Started as a kid

November 7 2012, 9:32 PM 

I started out in pajamas, but my mother never had me or my brother put on underwear with them. My sister wore some kind of nightgown and never had any panties on under hers either.

If I put some work into it I could probably tell you exactly when I started, but too much digging required lol. I was 10 and we were on vacation - mom and dad had room of their own and ours had two double beds and was joined by a shared door which they kept open. We had flown down to Florida and because of a mixup at the airport our luggage went somewhere else. As a result we had the clothes on our back. It was late when we got to the hotel (after figuring out what had happened) and we were all pretty tired. Mom told me and my brother to jump in the shower while my sister took a bath in their room. When we got out all we had was towels and so wrapped those around us and went to mom and dad's room - our sister was still in the tub. Dad told us just to take the towels off and jump into bed.
arr
Naked?

Sure - it's fine.

Well being typical kids we did more jumping ON the bed than In it...which we did til my mom came in with my sister, yelled at us to calm down and get to sleep. She pulled off sis's towel and got her in bed, my brother and I climbed into our bed. She turned off the light - and we spent another bit of time horsing around until dad came in and told us to Be Quiet or else.

It was kind of wierd that first night, but I loved it. Our luggage arrived the next afternoon - mom had taken us out in the morning and got just shorts and tee shirts - that was also the first time I remember free-balling other than pajamas.

That night we all went to bed in our pajamas - but when mom came in to get us up the next morning all three of us had taken them off. Dad just laughed and said we were on vacation. I think mom thought we would go back to wearing pajamas when we got home, but other than my sister having sleepovers or "special company" (ie. not family) I think that was the last time any of us wore pajamas.

(Login relover89)

Re: Started as a kid

November 8 2012, 6:14 PM 

wow thats a really interesting story rodger

how long was it before you freeballed more and more until you stopped wearing uw completely? (if still wearing it how often do you freeball? and what type of uw?)

did you only wear white briefs before that day??

when was this??

if this was when short shorts were the norm I bet freeballing under those shorts felt even MORE amazing....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under sweats....

Freeballing Nate

rodger dodger
(no login)

Answers

November 10 2012, 7:57 AM 

how long was it before you freeballed more and more until you stopped wearing uw completely? (if still wearing it how often do you freeball? and what type of uw?)

I went off and on freeballing that summer - any time I thought I could get away with it. I did that more and more through high school. In college I hardly wore any at all for three reasons: I liked it, less laundry, and one less thing to take off before the fun started.

did you only wear white briefs before that day??

We were briefs boys - yep. Although we did have some colored ones, and some cartoon ones earlier, I was mostly in whities at the time.

when was this??

22 years ago.

if this was when short shorts were the norm I bet freeballing under those shorts felt even MORE amazing....

Nope - long shorts was what we grew up with (Jams) I found out about short shorts by seeing old pictures of sports and of my dad and his brothers. I did manage to find some - and you are right, love freeballing in those if Im not worried about exposing myself. Don't know how guys got away with it - i couldn't have lol.

(no login)

ugh, had to put on a T-shirt last night

November 8 2012, 5:15 PM 

Yes, even in Florida it gets cold. sad.gif

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Floridians

November 8 2012, 6:56 PM 

Yep, we Floridians have a different standard. What Yankees think is pleasantly cool we think is ball-freezing cold!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [linked image]

. . . . .

(Login avant_garde)

Re: Floridians

November 9 2012, 1:04 AM 

imagine me an Indonesian being in Boston.. how I should call that D:

(Login Dude19)

you think that its cold down there

May 16 2014, 12:29 AM 

I live in minnesota and being a minnesotian for my whole life the 40 bellow zero days we had up here this past winter did't even bother me other than not being able to go outside because it was cold enough to get frostbite in less then 5 minutes. you try and tell me the sunshine state is cold I will go down there in shorts and a t-shirt and tell you otherwise.
Dude19 is enjoying freeballing in his jeans
visit my blog athttp://freeballing2.blogspot.com

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Sleeping Nude Invitation

November 9 2012, 9:56 AM 

Fellow posters, freeballers, and friends. I would like to invite each of you who may not have visited an excellent, growing forum "Nude Sleepers Forum"- http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum

The Freeballers Forum has so many positive and interesting members, take a moment to visit the forum for nude sleepers. There are already some friends from TFF posting. Drop in and see what you think.

Regards to all,
Bob (in USA)

----------------------
Edited to fix link problem.

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Sleeping Nude Invitation

November 9 2012, 12:21 PM 

Bob is right. I'm a regular poster at the Nude Sleeper Forum. In fact I post more there than I do here.

. . . . .

Ben
(no login)

re to sleeping nude

November 14 2012, 11:23 PM 

sleep in pg with no underwear. trying to get in the habit of sleeping nude.

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: to sleeping nude

November 18 2012, 1:48 PM 

Good for you Ben. You will enjoy awesome sleep without all that junk wrapped around your body.

Go for it! happy.gif

loopy
(no login)

sleeping

November 18 2012, 1:40 PM 

I have slept nude since I was about 10 or so.Now I can sleep with clothes on,Yes my folks knew I did and most all my friends do,Even now that I am on my own I had a friend stay the night,who had too much to drink at a cook out,I gave him my bed and I slept nude on the couch,the next morning he woke before I and saw me asleep naked on my couch,neither of us thought of it as a big deal.Not that I stayed nude the entire morning,nor did I get into a hurry dressing eaither.

(Login paoolos)

I used to, but now I can't

November 20 2012, 5:59 PM 

I used to sleep nude for years probably 20 years of sleeping nude, but the last year I have chosen a life of celibacy and Total Sexual Abstinence, which mean not even masturbation. That means when I am asleep on occasion I have nocturnal emissions of excess semen(wet dreams without the dream). So, in my case it easy easier to wash pyjama shorts than to sheets.

Simon
(no login)

Re: I I used to, but now I can't

November 21 2012, 3:03 PM 

Wow that would take some doing. If I don;t have sex I can't get through a day without masterbating! I do it if I am having sex!

(Login Dude19)

not having sex for a day

May 16 2014, 12:52 AM 

really you can't even go a day without it. okay so I was like you but I was able to control it and slowly was able to get it down from once a day mb to 3 times a week now I can almost go a full week without it and hopefully get it to a point that I can go without for months and so when I meet the right girl I can give her all I've got and not just what I could save.

(Login n1lrt)

re sleeping nude

April 3 2013, 5:44 PM 

I sleep nude, have been doing it for years. It feels better, is warmer in winter and cooler in summer plus I'm used to doing it. If no one likes it, this is fine with me.

Peter
(no login)

sleeping nude

April 4 2013, 12:03 AM 

I started sleeping nude after I got married. I would go to be with my underwear on and then just take them off a few minutes later to have sex. So I just stopped wearing anything to bed. Have slept nude for 25 years.

Kris
(no login)

April 4 2013, 6:34 AM 

Beat you there! 46 years and counting!

(no login)

March 15 2014, 12:53 AM 

Im a female. I would love to sleep naked especially waist up. I live with my parents and I have not been "brave" enough to do it. I will be naked waist up for a little in the privacy of my room and it feels so good and relaxing. I to sometimes get cold but I will snuggle in a blanket until I get hot. Usually doesn't take long for me to get warm. I do love being naked.

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

March 15 2014, 1:08 AM 

I agree, nude is the best way to sleep. And we have an associated forum dedicated to nude sleeping.
I'm sure you will get some useful advice there. Click- NUDE SLEEPERS FORUM
. . . . .

Zac
(Login z_r1997)

Nude Sleep

May 11 2014, 10:53 AM 

I'm a part time nude sleeper. I only sleep nude when my family is out for the weekend and I am home alone for the weekend. I'm still in school and I have a part time job so I have to stay home on weekends. While they are gone I sleep nude get up and stay nude until I need to get ready for work. When I get back from work I strip off and stay nude until work the next day. I love being nude while family is gone. I normally wear PJs but I've just started to notice them starting to get uncomfortable. wink.gif. I'm deffinantly going to be a full time nude sleeper when I move out !!!

(Login walterwis)

Answer to Zac

May 11 2014, 12:28 PM 

Sleeping nude has another advantage for males this time of year. The body naturally sweats in hot weather. Creases tend to build up sweat that can generate an odor and be a place for bacteria. When you come to bed naked, if you lay out on top and spread your legs as wide as they can, the creases between your scrotum and leg will dry out.

If it is very hot, try to lay down in front of a fan. If you are so hot that your testicles are hanging as low as possible, use your hand to held them up for a short period of time so the creases really air out well.

You will have less chance of a fungus growing and causing an itch there as a result of going to bed naked and following these simple steps.

Zac
(Login z_r1997)

Re: Answer to Zac

May 11 2014, 12:39 PM 

Thanks for that information. But with me saying "I've noticed them starting to be a bit uncomfortable" I mean I'm getting use not wearing PJs. happy.gif

Walter
(Login walterwis)

Zac, not quite what I was responding to

May 11 2014, 8:23 PM 

You said: " I'm deffinantly going to be a full time nude sleeper when I move out !!!".

I don't see why you should wait. No one, including your parents, should be barging into your room without knocking. If you want to sleep nude, there are good and healthy reasons to do so.

If your dad, your mom, an uncle, an aunt, a cousin, brother or sister open the door to your room and you are sleeping totally naked with or without an erection, that is their problem and not yours.

If you are awake, just say hello and if you need to say, you sleep naked. Don't be embarrassed or attempt to cover up.

At your age, if you want to sleep naked, sleep naked.

(no login)

Did the same thing......

May 12 2014, 11:49 AM 

......in my younger years when still living at home! Great feeling right?? Someday u will have your own apt. or house and be able to be bare-ass 24/7 if you like! Consider a house nr the woods so you can even be nude out doors perhaps....also a great feeling!

Zac
(Login z_r1997)

Re: Did the same thing ......

May 13 2014, 8:27 AM 

I've been thinking about that too. Where my first house will be. I want the privacy so I can do that. I'll have to keep an eye out for the perfect spot happy.gif

CTDave
(no login)

Yep....location/location/location..

May 13 2014, 2:29 PM 

....as all the real estate ppl say. My partner and I live in a quiet neighborhood in a small town near Hartford, CT. Not too much privacy on our corner lot but we are able to be bare ass on the deck sometimes and also in our outdoor shower....which we greatly enjoy from April 1st to Nov. 1st. Chat w/ u again...stay bare when u can!

(Login SPT2)

Re: Nude Sleep

May 12 2014, 10:10 PM 

Zac,

I started sleeping nude when in high school. After only one night; wearing anything to bed was not comfortable.

I shared a large room divided by our dressers etc. with Steve my younger brother. We could see over; but, there was some privacy. We both knew that we both knew I slept naked and it was never a problem for either of us. He preferred PJs and I did not.

A few years later when I had my own room my mom found out by entering the room while I was still sleeping to get the laundry. She quietly left and never said a word and didn't take the clothes. I was partially awake and knew she had come and gone; but, did not stir. After she left I rolled over to face the door and realized that I had pushed the covers part way off in my sleep. The door was closed. Mom never said a word about it, ever. She did, however, ask me to bring the laundry and never came for it again.

I was nineteen at the time and she was sure I would be mortified if she saw me naked. She was probably right. I will be 60 this year. I understand more now than then. She didn't care; but, protected my self esteem.

This is a true story, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent...
SPT

CT
(no login)

Nude Sleep

May 13 2014, 6:19 PM 

Hi - I also starting both sleeping naked and stopped wearing underwear completely during my mid teens. My dad always slept naked and didn't wear underwear some of the time. I also had never worn pj just drawers to bed so going to sleeping naked not a big leap - but from then on never slept other than completely naked one night no where I was or the circumstances and I'm also 59. That also includes never worn any kind of underwear since. (hard to wear something you haven't owned since then). To specifically address the mother issue. I guess we had a laundry hamper upstairs where the bedroom were and my sock, tshirts and pants/jeans would have gone there. I guess my mother knew I slept naked and didn't wear underwear (my dad knew cause we talked about it)but she never said a word, nor did it ever occur to me that she would or that it was somehow improper - which of course it's not.
I have 2 nephews now almost 21 and 17. They both grew up w/very open minded parents. I'm very happy they both sleep naked and wear underwear only part of the time. I wish they both went w/out drawers all the time but they're still young. Both know how and have seen how their uncle lives. I've wanted them to both grow up being comfortable and natural w/their naked male bodies. This is the reverse apparently of how so many guys are raised. I think it's really a shame. CT

(Login Dude19)

heres an idea

May 16 2014, 12:59 AM 

why not just start now if you know you will do it in the future then why not try it now maybe they won't care and in the meantime start walking around naked if you have done it before and are use to it why not just do it in front of them.

Wylie
(Login wyliedk)

Re: Nude Sleep

June 8 2014, 9:48 AM 

Not sure how old you are, but isn't it pretty unusual to sleep in pajamas after about age ten or so? I would think that athletic shorts and/or underwear would be more common after that age. I don't remember seeing anyone wearing pajamas at summer camp or on school trips in my teens, and would think that this would still be the case today.

David
(Login lacrymoso)

May 14 2014, 12:55 AM 

Growing up my dad slept naked and for some reason i still went to sleep with boxers on. Growing up i loved the idea of being nude but was always nervous about doing it. I started to sleep nude when i got to college but only did it off and on. Wasnt until last year when i kept waking up because i felt like i was being strangled by my pjs. After that night i started sleeping nude every night. I was nervous at first because i was still living with my parents and my mom tended to just barge in without knocking. Now that im living on my own the clothes comes off as soon as i get home from work abd stay that way until i have to put clothes on.

(Login Dude19)

sleeping nude

May 15 2014, 9:16 PM 

Well for me it was a harder task to contour then most because who start sleeping nude it usually is peer pressure or the bedroom temperture. I always wore pajamas and underwear to bed growing up but the first time I got close to sleeping nude was when I moved out of my parents house for a summer and into an aparment that had not main air conditioner and the one in the bedroom kind of made a lot of noise and did nothing some I started sleeping in boxers mostly because there was a lot of storms that summer and I didn't want to be caught nude in the middle of one. Then that next winter and summer I lived in the basement or in a house that was cold so sleeping nude was not an option. But when I first started freeballing I tried sleeping nude and had a hard time making it through the night finding myself not being able to fall asleep as quickly as before so I would put some pajamas back on and almost instantly fall asleep finally one day I was so tired I just slipped between the sheets with nothing on and fell asleep but woke up early the next morning because of a dream I had where I over slept my alarm and had to quickly get up and dressed. After waking up I looked at the time and realized I almost made it through the whole night. About that time I decided the thing that keeping my from falling asleep was absolutly nothing but the fear of being found sleeping naked and being that i close the bedroom door everynight to keep it warm I was less likely to be found sleeping nude. So almost everynight since I have at least gone into the bed nude even though I shower at night and put a pair of pajamas on after the shower and now without underwear I take them off right before I go to bed.
A little tip if you find yourself not being able to sleep nude try sleeping with pajamas but with less blankets. Slowly decrease the amount of blankets until all that is covering you is your pajamas then take them off and but the blankets back on you may find yourself sleeping nude with no blankets more comfortable then before.

(Login CentralFLGuy)

June 7 2014, 9:42 AM 

I always sleep in the buff and have forever it seems. I generate quite a bit of body heat so I want to be as comfy as I can while sleeping!

(Login CJ96)

June 12 2014, 1:27 PM 

Hey, I'm new here and I'm 18. I sleep nude most of the time. The first time I ever slept nude was when I was about 7, because my dad a fellow freeballer and nude sleeper; bet me that I couldn't make it through the night without putting my pjs back on. Needless to say I won the bet and picked up a new habit. After that experience I slept naked on and off then as a teenager I started to sleep naked full time. I usually don't have any problems getting hot or cold during the night but what I usually do is if I get hot I'll just kick off the blanket and during winter I keep an extra blanket on my bed in case I get cold.

Current Topic - sleeping nude
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement