<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do you want to show?

June 28 2012 at 12:12 PM
Tom  (no login)
from IP address 76.219.244.111

Has anyone found that you actually want to show a bit more package, shape or otherwise, since you started to freeball? This, without crossing the line of being on exhibit? I do. I find that I don't mind if my package sticks out a bit more since UW doesn't hold my dick down anymore and I gravitate to less baggy pants to allow even less room for my goods. It's hard to understand, but I like having my package out there. It must be similar to gals who start out wearing a shirt over their bathing suits but later, going from a 1-piece to a 2-piece bathing suit with no cover and moving toward skimpier and skimpier suits. Although I don't want to parade around with nothing, neither do I mind having a bulge or shape show through my shorts. In a business pants, I don't even mind if I have a slight bulge showing. I'm evolving and I'm wondering if other people feel that way too.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)

Showing

June 28 2012, 3:14 PM 

I have realized over the years that its not necessarily that I want to show

I just dont care if I do....

its VERY obvious in all my gym shorts and sweatpants and ESPECIALLY trackpants(though I have only worn them once in public) that I am without underwear....

from the bulge, to sometimes the penis line, to the movement of my penis and balls when I walk....

I cared at one point but realized 99.9% of people dont even notice me freeballing....or care

and the ONLY time I sort of care is when I am obviously showing around friends....look at my post socializing with friends....but even then I forget to care after 30 min or so later...

all I know is I may be showing a little bit but I am comfortable.....and would not be comfortable in any uw, even boxers...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Showing

June 28 2012, 6:25 PM 

I am with you , Nate..I am to a point that I don't necessarily want to show, but I don't care if I do

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Bulges

June 28 2012, 9:03 PM 

There seems to be a double standard when it comes to this, its quite ok for women to get push-up bras, breasts implants and wear low-cut dresses to show their assets. So why are we men expected to hide any sign of ours?

It wasn't always this way- [linked image]
there have been times in history when men wore cod-pieces to emphasize their assets.

And when tight pants were popular in the 1970s- [linked image] bulges were common.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Bulges

June 29 2012, 6:17 AM 

I agree with you 100% Nat...That's exactly what I say...women enhance their breast bulges, but we are supposed to pretend that we don't have anything that would make a bulge in our pants...I(t seems that the prevalent opinion nowadays is that is you show too much bulge you are either a perv or that "IT
S GAY"...I am tired of that... i let it show if it shows...if someone looks, it's their problem, not mine

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Suppression of masculinity

June 29 2012, 7:52 AM 

I've been following a long discussion in another forum regarding the end of nude swimming and the general bashfulness of males today- long shorts, baggy clothes, UW under swimsuits, no more showers after PE classes, etc. It seems symptomatic of an insecurity males have today that didn't exist when I was growing up 50 years ago. I'm not saying guys should be exhibitionist but neither should they be embarrassed that they have a penis.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Suppression of masculinity

July 1 2012, 10:18 PM 

What Forum is that?

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

July 1 2012, 10:28 PM 

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

July 2 2012, 8:17 PM 

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Tom in USA
(no login)

Evolving Forward or Backward

June 29 2012, 9:02 AM 

I enjoy showing but don't seek it. My dick shows because I choose certain types of shorts. I choose my shorts based on comfort, style, color, activity, social agendas, shopping destinations, weather, and on and on. It's not even a conscious decision, really. The whole though process takes only an instant... writing it down and detailing the thoughts takes much longer.

When I started freeballing, my nakedness underneath became a factor in which shorts I would wear. Since I tend toward lightweight, thin and cool material in the darker shades, and since I shy away from baggy, loose, and excessive material, I suddenly noticed that I sometimes showed dick shape and sometimes I showed a hanging dick when the light was just right. This entered into my choice of what clothing I was going to wear.

Gradually, I got braver and braver in which shorts I wear. This year, it doesn't seem to matter and I'm back to the comfort-color-style-activity-social-shopping-weather-etc criteria. I'm aware of my male parts, even proud of them, but, like other posters, I'm hardly thinking about showing, not showing, or purposely showing.

Freeballing has made me somewhat aware of myself, but also of other guys. Those thoughts are still there but I assume that time will also cause that awareness to become lessened. Freeballing is nice because it keeps one enjoyably engaged with his own manhood and helps to boost one's confidence in himself... not really a bad thing if not carried to excess. Your package behaves quite differently as a freeballer than if you bundle it up in underwear. For me, it's been a good behavior. For some, they won't be able to cross that mote. To each his own I suppose.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Not comfortable

July 4 2012, 1:39 AM 

Doesn't look comfortable. I've done this and it feels worse than it looks.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Not

July 10 2012, 4:59 PM 

Not comfortable looking, and my experience agrees. LOL... take the jeans to a tailor and see if she can let them out a little... would make a great sitcom.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

Violates at least one concept

January 14 2013, 10:29 AM 

... the concept of comfort. If you want scrunched up package, I can suggest underwear and pants that allow movement with some Spandex content. Of course, if you want to show, I guess tight jeans is one way to get there. I have jeans like these... not comfortable, but some of the gals like them, and some guys too.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

The freeballing paradox

January 14 2013, 11:00 AM 

Yes, this is the freeballing paradox- what looks sexy and what feels sexy are two different things. Back in the '70s when snug pants were in style that's what I wore, but I did appreciate the looser fit that came in the '80s- although it went to an extreme when it became really baggy.

There must be a compromise point where there is a bit of bulge but the genitals still have room to move.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

More aware

June 29 2012, 12:13 AM 

One goes through life not even thinking about dick stuff. Then the freeballing begins, and one is aware of one's goods. That's what prompted the topic. It's not that y0u care or don't care but you are more aware of yourself hanging free and you want to enjoy it all day and you actually want people to notice. I seem to be at that stage. I don't want to be an exhibitionist, but I like swinging free so much, I become more confident that I'm a guy and my guy parts are not prisoners to the cage called underwear.

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Yeah... probably because I'm new

June 29 2012, 12:23 AM 

Yes, I like to show, though nobody really notices. I think it's a psychological thing because I'm new to the sport of freeballing so there are a host of new feelings and thoughts and experimentation that goes on daily and lasts all day. There are things that involve clothing, dress habits, and all that is associated with daily living as a freeballer.

Respond to this message   
HN
(no login)

No, not really

June 29 2012, 3:27 AM 

Well, when I started freeballing (as a teen) I enjoyed wearing tight fitting jeans (as I don't freeball in slacks and shorts) because it kept my package together. One of the downside of wearing such tight jeans, as we all know and Nat showed us, is that your bulge is more pronounced. I used to find it thrilling, as many of us do who start freeballing at a later age. I went from wearing tight fitting jeans to very baggy jeans to just regular fitting jeans. But, I've reached the stage where I have come to realise that it's no big deal. If my bulge shows, it shows. If it's very conspicuous, I will adjust it.

So, no, I don't want to show.

[Note to self: I guess if I wanted to I would have started freeballing slacks and shorts a long time ago. happy.gif]

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Do you want to show?

June 29 2012, 8:35 AM 

I freeball for comfort and that's how I choose to live. I wear a variety of clothing for a variety of functions (work, company, leisure, etc.). The idea of whether or not I show isn't a conscious decision. Mostly, the clothing I wear is for comfort in the things I do outside my residence, as well as those things I may attend or do that require appropriate outer clothing (sans underwear always). I don't make an effort to show and at this point in life I am not worried if someone takes note that I have balls and all. Being a male, the anatomy means having balls and a penis. That is a fact of life. I just live life. Since I've been freeballing full time for over 4 years (I know, not nearly as long as most of my fellow forum friends), I rarely have a "raging" erection that presents a show at work or other places (shopping, etc.). At home, I don't wear anything, so that takes care of that part. Summary, I freeball and enjoy the natural part of that lifestyle. If my masculinity is apparent, I neither fear it nor is it a conscious decision to make a display of that aspect of manhood. It is what it is and nothing more.

Thanks for the post, Tom.

Respond to this message   
Eric
(no login)

yes and no

June 29 2012, 12:11 PM 

Sometimes I freeball because it's comfy, and I am in the mood to. And yes I do like to "show" but sometimes (depending on the company i'm in) i don't want to show. It's not a shame thing that stops me sometimes, it's just an I don't want this or that person to see my business thing.

Respond to this message   
Tom in USA
(no login)

Me too

June 29 2012, 2:45 PM 

Family probably doesn't know... but they probably don't care either. I can also freeball in my boardshorts that I got... thin, nice, cool and best of all, with pockets. I don't show a lot in them and I have and do wear them to family functions and they are easy to wear to the mall or where there's lots of mixed company. When sitting, they're fitted enough to cradle my package nicely and thin enough where I can feel everything. My guy does tend to migrate to the left of the seam though, but it feels good... no underwear needed to squish him into a tiny package shuck the proud guys between my thighs (yuch! lol). Thanks.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement