<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do you want to show?

June 28 2012 at 12:12 PM
Tom  (no login)
from IP address 76.219.244.111

Has anyone found that you actually want to show a bit more package, shape or otherwise, since you started to freeball? This, without crossing the line of being on exhibit? I do. I find that I don't mind if my package sticks out a bit more since UW doesn't hold my dick down anymore and I gravitate to less baggy pants to allow even less room for my goods. It's hard to understand, but I like having my package out there. It must be similar to gals who start out wearing a shirt over their bathing suits but later, going from a 1-piece to a 2-piece bathing suit with no cover and moving toward skimpier and skimpier suits. Although I don't want to parade around with nothing, neither do I mind having a bulge or shape show through my shorts. In a business pants, I don't even mind if I have a slight bulge showing. I'm evolving and I'm wondering if other people feel that way too.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login relover89)

Showing

June 28 2012, 3:14 PM 

I have realized over the years that its not necessarily that I want to show

I just dont care if I do....

its VERY obvious in all my gym shorts and sweatpants and ESPECIALLY trackpants(though I have only worn them once in public) that I am without underwear....

from the bulge, to sometimes the penis line, to the movement of my penis and balls when I walk....

I cared at one point but realized 99.9% of people dont even notice me freeballing....or care

and the ONLY time I sort of care is when I am obviously showing around friends....look at my post socializing with friends....but even then I forget to care after 30 min or so later...

all I know is I may be showing a little bit but I am comfortable.....and would not be comfortable in any uw, even boxers...

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

From Freeballing Nate Who insanely
loves the freedom and comfort of freeballing in LOOSE mesh shorts!!!!!!!!!!

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Showing

June 28 2012, 6:25 PM 

I am with you , Nate..I am to a point that I don't necessarily want to show, but I don't care if I do

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Bulges

June 28 2012, 9:03 PM 

There seems to be a double standard when it comes to this, its quite ok for women to get push-up bras, breasts implants and wear low-cut dresses to show their assets. So why are we men expected to hide any sign of ours?

It wasn't always this way- [linked image]
there have been times in history when men wore cod-pieces to emphasize their assets.

And when tight pants were popular in the 1970s- [linked image] bulges were common.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Bulges

June 29 2012, 6:17 AM 

I agree with you 100% Nat...That's exactly what I say...women enhance their breast bulges, but we are supposed to pretend that we don't have anything that would make a bulge in our pants...I(t seems that the prevalent opinion nowadays is that is you show too much bulge you are either a perv or that "IT
S GAY"...I am tired of that... i let it show if it shows...if someone looks, it's their problem, not mine

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Suppression of masculinity

June 29 2012, 7:52 AM 

I've been following a long discussion in another forum regarding the end of nude swimming and the general bashfulness of males today- long shorts, baggy clothes, UW under swimsuits, no more showers after PE classes, etc. It seems symptomatic of an insecurity males have today that didn't exist when I was growing up 50 years ago. I'm not saying guys should be exhibitionist but neither should they be embarrassed that they have a penis.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Suppression of masculinity

July 1 2012, 10:18 PM 

What Forum is that?

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

July 1 2012, 10:28 PM 

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

July 2 2012, 8:17 PM 

Thanks

Respond to this message   
Tom in USA
(no login)

Evolving Forward or Backward

June 29 2012, 9:02 AM 

I enjoy showing but don't seek it. My dick shows because I choose certain types of shorts. I choose my shorts based on comfort, style, color, activity, social agendas, shopping destinations, weather, and on and on. It's not even a conscious decision, really. The whole though process takes only an instant... writing it down and detailing the thoughts takes much longer.

When I started freeballing, my nakedness underneath became a factor in which shorts I would wear. Since I tend toward lightweight, thin and cool material in the darker shades, and since I shy away from baggy, loose, and excessive material, I suddenly noticed that I sometimes showed dick shape and sometimes I showed a hanging dick when the light was just right. This entered into my choice of what clothing I was going to wear.

Gradually, I got braver and braver in which shorts I wear. This year, it doesn't seem to matter and I'm back to the comfort-color-style-activity-social-shopping-weather-etc criteria. I'm aware of my male parts, even proud of them, but, like other posters, I'm hardly thinking about showing, not showing, or purposely showing.

Freeballing has made me somewhat aware of myself, but also of other guys. Those thoughts are still there but I assume that time will also cause that awareness to become lessened. Freeballing is nice because it keeps one enjoyably engaged with his own manhood and helps to boost one's confidence in himself... not really a bad thing if not carried to excess. Your package behaves quite differently as a freeballer than if you bundle it up in underwear. For me, it's been a good behavior. For some, they won't be able to cross that mote. To each his own I suppose.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Not comfortable

July 4 2012, 1:39 AM 

Doesn't look comfortable. I've done this and it feels worse than it looks.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Not

July 10 2012, 4:59 PM 

Not comfortable looking, and my experience agrees. LOL... take the jeans to a tailor and see if she can let them out a little... would make a great sitcom.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

Violates at least one concept

January 14 2013, 10:29 AM 

... the concept of comfort. If you want scrunched up package, I can suggest underwear and pants that allow movement with some Spandex content. Of course, if you want to show, I guess tight jeans is one way to get there. I have jeans like these... not comfortable, but some of the gals like them, and some guys too.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

The freeballing paradox

January 14 2013, 11:00 AM 

Yes, this is the freeballing paradox- what looks sexy and what feels sexy are two different things. Back in the '70s when snug pants were in style that's what I wore, but I did appreciate the looser fit that came in the '80s- although it went to an extreme when it became really baggy.

There must be a compromise point where there is a bit of bulge but the genitals still have room to move.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Tom
(no login)

More aware

June 29 2012, 12:13 AM 

One goes through life not even thinking about dick stuff. Then the freeballing begins, and one is aware of one's goods. That's what prompted the topic. It's not that y0u care or don't care but you are more aware of yourself hanging free and you want to enjoy it all day and you actually want people to notice. I seem to be at that stage. I don't want to be an exhibitionist, but I like swinging free so much, I become more confident that I'm a guy and my guy parts are not prisoners to the cage called underwear.

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Yeah... probably because I'm new

June 29 2012, 12:23 AM 

Yes, I like to show, though nobody really notices. I think it's a psychological thing because I'm new to the sport of freeballing so there are a host of new feelings and thoughts and experimentation that goes on daily and lasts all day. There are things that involve clothing, dress habits, and all that is associated with daily living as a freeballer.

Respond to this message   
HN
(no login)

No, not really

June 29 2012, 3:27 AM 

Well, when I started freeballing (as a teen) I enjoyed wearing tight fitting jeans (as I don't freeball in slacks and shorts) because it kept my package together. One of the downside of wearing such tight jeans, as we all know and Nat showed us, is that your bulge is more pronounced. I used to find it thrilling, as many of us do who start freeballing at a later age. I went from wearing tight fitting jeans to very baggy jeans to just regular fitting jeans. But, I've reached the stage where I have come to realise that it's no big deal. If my bulge shows, it shows. If it's very conspicuous, I will adjust it.

So, no, I don't want to show.

[Note to self: I guess if I wanted to I would have started freeballing slacks and shorts a long time ago. happy.gif]

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Do you want to show?

June 29 2012, 8:35 AM 

I freeball for comfort and that's how I choose to live. I wear a variety of clothing for a variety of functions (work, company, leisure, etc.). The idea of whether or not I show isn't a conscious decision. Mostly, the clothing I wear is for comfort in the things I do outside my residence, as well as those things I may attend or do that require appropriate outer clothing (sans underwear always). I don't make an effort to show and at this point in life I am not worried if someone takes note that I have balls and all. Being a male, the anatomy means having balls and a penis. That is a fact of life. I just live life. Since I've been freeballing full time for over 4 years (I know, not nearly as long as most of my fellow forum friends), I rarely have a "raging" erection that presents a show at work or other places (shopping, etc.). At home, I don't wear anything, so that takes care of that part. Summary, I freeball and enjoy the natural part of that lifestyle. If my masculinity is apparent, I neither fear it nor is it a conscious decision to make a display of that aspect of manhood. It is what it is and nothing more.

Thanks for the post, Tom.

Respond to this message   
Eric
(no login)

yes and no

June 29 2012, 12:11 PM 

Sometimes I freeball because it's comfy, and I am in the mood to. And yes I do like to "show" but sometimes (depending on the company i'm in) i don't want to show. It's not a shame thing that stops me sometimes, it's just an I don't want this or that person to see my business thing.

Respond to this message   
Tom in USA
(no login)

Me too

June 29 2012, 2:45 PM 

Family probably doesn't know... but they probably don't care either. I can also freeball in my boardshorts that I got... thin, nice, cool and best of all, with pockets. I don't show a lot in them and I have and do wear them to family functions and they are easy to wear to the mall or where there's lots of mixed company. When sitting, they're fitted enough to cradle my package nicely and thin enough where I can feel everything. My guy does tend to migrate to the left of the seam though, but it feels good... no underwear needed to squish him into a tiny package shuck the proud guys between my thighs (yuch! lol). Thanks.

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Re: Me too

December 11 2012, 1:11 PM 

It was cold outside and warmer inside, where family was gathered. Since I was outside, I wore a sport poly pants, Adidas brand. To get a good "fit", I wore one size smaller so the crotch-line came up a bit higher. To get the legs to "fit" I pulled the pants higher and tied the waist. So, where's my dick?

Yes, it's squirming down to one side of the crotch, but, comfortable, and hanging loosely. Is it showing? Not really, because the Adidas is comfortable. It's like wearing sweats, but much better fitting, way more stylish, and much better looking... good enough for family and friends or anything.

So I joined the family. Nobody notices the obvious bulging, depending on walking, movement, or various positioning. But, when sitting, the crotch line pulls up to you natural seam and the dick and balls create a prominent bulge, a package. It was an odd-feeling at first, but I got used to it real quick. And that's the way the evening went. Sometimes up and about... sometimes sitting and bulging. Did in-laws notice? How could they not? But so what? I'm a guy and I have guy parts.

And, for whatever the reasons, I knew what was happening, guys do, and I had a lot of fun with it. It actually made boring conversations more lively.

Respond to this message   
CT Dave
(no login)

Hey...re: camp

June 30 2012, 6:15 PM 

Hi Eric....have been on vacation here (nude camping, nude beach and also visiting partner's 2 sons (not nude!!)...anyway...how did camp go for u w/ the freeballing/nude sleeping thing?? Last post I recall from u, u were heading to grams for a few days and then camping. Hope all went well!!

Respond to this message   
Bridge
(no login)

Sometimes

June 29 2012, 2:53 PM 

I like my shaft and head to show through my shorts sometimes. Sometimes I like my dick to sway under the fabric when I walk. It all depends on where and/or with whom but it's always for fun, feeling, and 'cuz it's comfy.

Respond to this message   

(Login alex.pustel)

RE: likes to show

June 29 2012, 5:45 PM 

I have been freeballing all my life part time rite out of diapers and full time by around the middle of kindergarten. My parents only bought me 3 pairs back then and my moms ruls was wear clean underwear or wear no underwear and when she still dressed me sometimes she put undies on me and sometimes she didn't.

My step dad was an army ranger in nam and freeballed but showing off on purpos was grounds for an ass whipping with the belt or strap with my pants down and at school when I wore shorts I was sent to the office for swats with the paddel if I didn't make an efffort not to expose myself when I sat down on the floow. Anyone when I was little was able to tell when I sat down wearing shorts that I didn't have undies on.

When I started dressing myself I at first only put underwear on when I was in trouble and was expecting to get a whipping from my step dad because he was letting my leave underwear if I was wearing any. It didn't take him long to catch on to that and when he did he started making me take them all off when I got a whipping. Ever since then I didn't see the point in putting undies on.

Respond to this message   

(Login RandomActs)

June 30 2012, 4:04 AM 

I don't think it's so much "wanting to" as being comfortable with being seen. It's not as if I'm leaving my cock and balls hanging out after all.

I do sometimes wear a cock ring, mainly as I enjoy the sensations, and that probably displays a bit more prominently. I'm also probably a lot more aware of getting firm when I'm freeballing, as my shaft starts to extend down my leg, but realistically it's not really showing that much unless someone was already having a good look.

A couple of times I've become conscious that someone was getting a look was when I was in toweling shorts. I was sitting at home and realised that my sons girlfriend was looking quite closely, and about the first inch was pretty openly on display down the left leg. She's reasonably good natured and later on just commented that it was good to see where he'd taken his shaved balls preference from. It was quite fun to be as overt as it was, but not something I'm going to go out of my way to repeat.

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Ball-lifters

June 30 2012, 10:42 AM 

Ball lifters must be similar to a cock-ring. I made my ball lifter after reading another guy's post. I've worn them in public but only with jeans and some heavier shorts. In thin shorts, the bulge is drastic, especially with my hood up, such that I don't feel comfortable wearing it in public. In boxers, I'm raging even I'm relaxed. For a guy with a very modest package, the feelings generated when wearing them are nice. I am learning to like boxers but it takes a while to find the right type and style that can pass as shorts. The flap in front is not bad when taped shut.

Respond to this message   

(Login RandomActs)

Re: Ball-lifters

July 1 2012, 5:07 AM 

Mine is a leather strap that I secure right at the base of my shaft so that it lifts my cock up and presents my balls forward. It creates a very distinct bulge in my jeans rather than the more discreet cock line down my leg. Putting it on does tend to turn me on a bit so I end up firmer than without, and that firmness can stay for a while.

I'm about 5 inches flaccid and the sensitivity when I've got the strap on is amazing.

My hood is intact, and I don't really get this idea of pulling it back other than when I'm fully erect, so it's not something I've ever tried.

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Re: Ball-lifters

July 1 2012, 12:02 PM 

Pulling my skin back didn't work before since it would always settle back down as I moved around. For some reason though, I can now wear my hood either way. Since I'm uncut, the sensations are remarkable when walking around with the hood up. With my ball-lifter on, my penis may start off pointing down but will quickly get to the point where it points outward. I'm selective of when I wear the lifter, but it's definitely a nice feeling to work in the back yard with it on. Lifting my balls from my thighs keeps everything cooler and more pronounced. Semi's happen all the time and I really like working in a semi-erect state... makes me look like the "big" guys in the pictures when I'm really more "normal" in size. I wore a silk thong with my ball lifters, something I hardly ever do, and the bulge was fantastic, almost four inches from my thigh line in relaxed mode! Although I wouldn't wear this combo in public, it's nice to play at home and to do aerobic and weight exercises (and some Zumba and Yoga moves). Like some other posters, it's all about fun and enjoying being a guy (it's also nice not having to worry about other people's opinions). The other thing that means a lot to me (but I don't want to "judge" others about), is that I am now in better shape than I used to be as I'm watching my diet and exercise. Although I still have body fat that I want to lose, I feel much better about my body than I used to. Being in better shape has a big impact, for me, on my enjoyment and comfort in freeballing. I also note, in the course of my rambling, that when I wear a ball-lifter or thong, it violates a self-imposed definition of freeballing. My balls do hang free, but I really like the feeling when they get more air under them when they are held away from my thighs. Much apologies for being so lengthy on my post.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Love those ball-lifters

July 1 2012, 12:22 PM 

I also made my own but wear them only sometimes. I was working in the garage and it was hot and I was freeballing in boxers and my balls were getting sweaty. I just pulled my package out and slipped the waist band underneath my balls. My muscle-T just covered the top portion the my shaft and none of my balls as I continued working. I even went outside to the driveway like that when the coast was clear. It's not freeballing any more when my balls are supported like that, but it sure beats sweaty balls! I was wondering if other guys have done this... maybe even go out with a long T-shirt covering their package. O well, we're not here to exhibit our stuff, lol.

Respond to this message   
Jose (in USA)
(no login)

Rubber bands

July 2 2012, 6:21 PM 

I tried a rubber band as a ball-cock ring. Sometimes hurt. Makes the balls pop more and keeps them away from the body. Will try ball lifter some day but need to go cheap.

Respond to this message   

(Login TubaDawg)

Re: Rubberbands

July 3 2012, 1:16 PM 

Ouch indeed! Those things get a bit rough, not to mention if you have a substantial bush down there. One of the guys posted on the forum how to make your own ball lifter. I don't remember where, and it was inexpensive. Good luck.

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

I made one

July 3 2012, 9:07 PM 

I took an underwear and kept only the waist band. In the front, I sewed a piece of fabric about 1 inch wide and 10 inches long in the shape of the letter "U". You can Google ball lifters to see a picture. Another pair I made did the same except I used a safety pin to hold one end of the fabric so I can control how much lift I wanted. Freeballing is still better, but once in a while I want a nice package to show, particularly when I'm at the gym. I get looks though that's not what I'm after. Nobody has ever said anything even though I know it's real easy to notice the bulge. I experimented with increasing the width of the fabric to more than 1 inch and found you get a lot more lift and cradling of your balls... it was OK but my balls were lifted too much so that I looked like I had an erection. The 1 inch worked best for me at my build and was comfortable. The comfort is still good and it keeps my balls from sweating (my real goal). It also is a unique feeling. It's all about fun and it's at nobody's expense, not even mine.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Sites

July 29 2012, 1:02 AM 

I found more:
- http://wildmant.com/products/The_Ball_Lifter_Protruder-1-1.html
- http://www.balllifter.com/products/The_Ball_Lifter-2-0.html

Made one too... feels super. Especially like the fact that they keep your guys from sweating. In the sunshine, it really makes a guy feel strong. I had to get a little courage to wear with slacks, but soon found myself prancing proud. In shorts, it makes everything stand strong and packaged.

Respond to this message   

(Login Erections)

Re: rubber band

July 18 2012, 12:57 PM 

Just put a rubber band around my dick and balls feels good

Respond to this message   

(Login wjspsu)

Like to show bulge

July 10 2012, 1:34 PM 

I totally like to show bulge... sometimes Id like to show more. I see guys bulges all the time. A lot guys at my gym show bulge and are definately freeballing. I see guys getting into jeans all the time with no unsderwear.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Most gym guys wear baggy

July 10 2012, 3:05 PM 

Most of the guys I see at my gym wear baggy. I wear loose compressions... oxymoronic but I just buy oversized and it's no longer compressing... but very airy and comfortable. I haven't seen other guys wear them... it's like buying oversized Speedo's except the material is thinner and the cost is much less. Once ina while I'll get that extra look, but it's never a negative thing. Also, I really think the gals appreciate it because they don't have to stare up the loose legs of a guy's baggy shorts which, for a lot of gals (and guys), is not really a turn-on. I used the term "a lot" but really, I never took a pole.

Respond to this message   
Mark
(no login)

Showing the package

October 2 2012, 4:48 PM 

Hi thre guys..been on my fits camp out with guys from my gym and wow - it was naked all the way.I'm a built guy and hung..got many compliments from the guys - when I was hard they all had a good look..sleeping naked in a tent with five mates was awesome..new experinces..can't wait for the next camp out

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

Re: Showing the package

December 10 2012, 6:12 AM 

Where was this camp? looks like you guys had a good time!

Respond to this message   
Billy
(no login)

Re: Showing the package

January 10 2013, 5:59 PM 

Good message Mar ..I go camping with 16 mates every summer ..I'm 22 built hung and uncut..all the guys ate cool ages from 17 to 26...we sleep 2 to a tent but we do swap around...love to chat more mate

Respond to this message   
Simon
(Login SimonLondon)

July 14 2012, 5:40 AM 

Showing doesn't bother me. I am very well endowed and have large balls so no matter what I wear a bulge is visiable. I have always got a lot of attention, work colleagues always ask about my size when they have a drink and pluck up courage! I often see people glance at my bulge and at the gym when I am running or in the changing room, people are fascinated!

Respond to this message   

(no login)

your work

December 4 2012, 5:36 AM 

Hi Simon.

Sounds great I too tend to wear boxers that tent, would be great to have a chat or meet up,im 39, what age are you. give me a ring on 07799116854.

Respond to this message   
Greg
(no login)

Only because

July 14 2012, 10:28 AM 

This question, "Do you like to show?" is more like one of those attorney-type symantic trick questions than it is a simple and straight-forward inquiry, though I'm sure it's not intended that way. My first answer, and the wrong one, is "Yes, I like to show." But the real answer, and correct one, is that I just dress for comfort. Like many others, I don't like baggy, below-the-knees, modern-day, multi-layered, thick-material, multi-pocketed shorts. So if you take the opposite of all those, you're going to get something a bit more fitted and, if you freeball, your going to show something.

Someone spoke of evolving, and so it does. Once you're showing a little, you will find, almost automatically, that it feels good. You don't do it for other people, you just do it because it's comfortable and feels good and is publicly acceptable in mixed company and in social situations, even with kids around. Almost nobody cares or notices. Now and then, you may wear a pair of shorts that shows more, and some days, less. No big deal.

But the answer to the question is still the same, though it possesses the wrong connotation. I enjoy being comfortable in thinner poly-Spandex shorts that are not baggy. The fact that I show a little dick is just a by-product of my clothing choice (it would be the same for either gender). I would be lying if I answered "No, I don't enjoy showing." Can you see how someone can twist the whole thing?

(I say this because it's happened. Society is just amazingly weird nowadays.).

Respond to this message   

(Login Funluv362)

July 28 2012, 10:03 PM 

Whenever I can I put my bare butt on full display for everyone. I love flashing so much! Especially considering that I am a white girl with a VERY large and round butt.

-Samantha

Respond to this message   
Henning
(no login)

Definitely love to show!

December 5 2012, 6:43 AM 

Guess, I'm the black sheep on this platform, but YES I love to show! I usually wear clothes that make it difficult not to notice that I'm freeballing... My favorite moment for showing is always when getting undressed at the nudist beach...

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Never been

December 11 2012, 1:24 PM 

Never been to a nudist beach but can imagine the thrill.

I have changed clothes in public before, while freeballing. I changed from wet to dry shorts. I've also changed from shorts to long pants for a cool evening.

I'm always discrete but it's always a risk. Yes, I get "caught" once in a while... but so what? I'm certainly not overtly trying to flash. And, I've noticed other guys doing the same. It does invite a look, but again, so what? These events are the spice of living.

Respond to this message   

(Login getitup)

Don't mind showing

December 13 2012, 11:19 AM 

I don't specifically want to show but erections show anyway even with boxers so I don't mind showing but sometimes I put the erection straight up behind the zipper so you can tell I have an erection but can't see the outline. Depends on what I'm wearing and where I am. But in my light khaki dress pants the dick head line does show well when it is relaxed.

Respond to this message   

(Login kendoggie)

Re: Don't mind showing

December 13 2012, 11:31 AM 

good outlook

Respond to this message   

(Login avant_garde)

December 14 2012, 2:25 PM 

For me, I don't want to offend people. So I avoid showing. Slight bulge line is OK I think, I'm a guy who has a penis anyway but if someone notice that I bet he/she is on purpose "looking" for it because my package isn't very big. And I'm good at hiding hardons, I think.

Respond to this message   

(Login getitup)

Rubberband

December 14 2012, 3:46 PM 

Just put a rubber band on. Feels good may keep it there a couple hours.

Respond to this message   
chinengtr
(Login chinengtr)

Re: Rubberband

December 14 2012, 8:59 PM 

your video could not be viewed.

Respond to this message   

(Login freeballintexan)

December 17 2012, 10:23 AM 

For me it really depends on what I'm going to be doing for the day as to whether I want any to show, anything from a tight pair of jeans all the way to sagging a good bit

Respond to this message   
Sam
(no login)

Show any way

January 12 2013, 1:43 PM 

To show or not to show... probably not a conscious thing for me, or for any guy. A guy knows when dick shape will show in whatever clothes he wears. You have to be mentally gone to not know, which is possible for some guys, I suppose. But the question has to do with a guy's personal motivation. Of course, it's only my opinion, but I do enjoy wearing more fitted clothing. I own clothing that can be categorized as "leggings" (from a gal's perspective). But they are meant as outerwear and not to be worn as an undergarment. With UW, I bulge and may show some shape. Without UW, my dick head and shaft are there for anyone to see. Why wear UW? That occasional droplet shows up dark against my light grey pant... gatta be careful. I must admit, I absolutely love both the feeling and the look and I have worn these in a public location... without incident and without gawking from others. The legs are not hugging, and I am wearing a shirt that comes below the waist such that the only real way to see my dick head is to focus on that area below my shirt line. Like I said, it's a good feeling for me... I feel quite male and quite energized.

Respond to this message   
Wilson
(no login)

Show anyway

January 15 2013, 10:58 AM 

I am new to posting on this forum, but have been reading a lot of the threads. I agree that showing is definitely a personal preference. The thing that gets me is that I am tall and really thin. In order to look good in my clothing I have to buy the waist size that fits. By doing that, it leaves very little room for the package so it always shows (obviously sometimes more than others). Typically I don't mind because it is what it is. However, my issue is that sometimes it feels REALLY good and I end up getting erect which only makes the showing that much worse.

Haven't figured out yet how to remain confident without the sensations becoming too strong. That is when I run into trouble with showing more than I intended.

Been a going without part-time for 7 or 8 years. Recently more and more, I've been going without for longer periods of time and loving it.

Glad I ran into this circle of like minded individuals.

Respond to this message   

(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Welcome

January 15 2013, 11:29 AM 

Glad you found us, Wilson.
Looking forward to hearing your views.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Simm
(no login)

Re: Show anyway

January 22 2013, 8:43 PM 

I don't know how long it takes to "get used to" it like some of the posts talk about. I'm thinking it takes years, not months. I've been doing this for years and it still excites me to no end and I get hard just trying to ignore the feelings. What I found is that few if any really take notice, even with a huge bulge. It's always been a guy that notices or stares on the few occasions when this happened. Also what I've found is that I don't try to hide the bulge at all but rather, don't try to hide it and walk a bit prouder, with my chest held high. With thin shorts, I know it's not a bulge that shows, but a shaft and head and, if the shorts are tight, some balls. I totally am enjoying the feeling knowing full well that others can see. But, like others, it doesn't seem like people really notice and I'm learning that I'm comfortable with that too.

Respond to this message   
Josh the Jock
(no login)

Bravo

January 23 2013, 8:31 AM 

Bravo Simm!!! That where all of us come out from anyway... Stand tall and proud. I think you mention that a lot of time you got more stare from guys than gals... Well, i think guys are bolder than gals (she might look but secretly look without anyone or even you notice) and i think we all guys at least curious about where we rank among other men so when you see someone that seems to comfortable with their sizes and show off a bit, might as well take a glance ... wink.gif

Actually on my way to the airport to my Ski trip while waiting to check my luggage, one guy was standing waiting for his gf in a sweatpants. It is so obvious that he hang loose underneath. I checked him out when he walked around to confirm my initial thought that i found my fellow FB. I gave him a smile and he nodded. I think it is good gesture from both of us.

Josh the jock

Respond to this message   
cornbread
(no login)

showing

January 19 2013, 9:01 PM 

I really don't care if I show or not.It is not as if no one knows its there and if they do not want to see its outline then stop looking!Granted there are places I rather not be showing but when out bumming around on weekends and evenings sometimes it shows with little to imagine and no one so far has made a spectical of it, they just glance,sometimes smile and go on about thier bussiness.

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Re: Gym Shorts Bulge

January 20 2013, 3:48 AM 

I agree, I especially like to check out guys who wear the flat front trousers that tend to show mor bulge than pleated pants. I always try to chck out a guys bluge if I see that he's wearing basketball shorts freebal.

Respond to this message   
Show-er
(no login)

Bravo

January 29 2013, 6:29 PM 

What a great topic! Before freeballing, never even thought about showing dick or not showing dick. Since freeballing, because I was enjoying the feelings and the constant reminder from stimulation, I began noticing others. Then, I started buying shorts that were less baggy and thinner, and donating my baggy shorts to charity. Even my walking shorts, with pockets, are now the thin-material variety, and more fitted - less loose material around the hips, crotch just a smidgen higher. I'm still at the same length though - just above the knees, maybe a five or six inch inseam. Even though I'm probably average in size, I'm more happy with what I have than before freeballing. I keep reminding myself that all guys (or most guys) have the same or similar equipment, and I respect all guys more because of it. Gay? No, attracted to gals, not guys. But, it's OK if other guys have other distractions than I.

Respond to this message   

(Login getitup)

Showing

January 30 2013, 1:13 PM 

I think it depends on your age a lot. When I was in college, I wanted to walk around in my cords freeballing with an erection showing. When I was 25, I would go to the mall and walk around specifically to show off my erection. Also wherever else I happened to be, I always wanted to be erect and showing. I walked around with my dick positioned such that I could look down and see the flesh of the head about 1/4 inch below the top of the pants. I would not do that stuff now, and sometimes it shows and sometimes it does not now.

I don't wear underwear anywhere.

This message has been edited by getitup from IP address 166.137.156.42 on Jan 30, 2013 1:14 PM

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Do you want to show?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement