<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Texas

July 28 2012 at 1:43 AM
Frank  (no login)
from IP address 70.3.166.160

we recently relocated to texas. because of my job, been here about a month. anyway back to freeballing, my wife and daughter were telling my son and I, that they have notice so many freeballers here in the Dallas area that thier convinced that only one out of every 100 guys actualy were underwear. i didn't beleave them but my son the typical ten year old just had to start looking to see if could notice as well and he got me checking it out when he confermed what his mother and sister, were saying. well I'm not sure if it's one out of a 100 that wear underwear but i do know you don't see very many waist bans above thier pants, you do see a lot of bulges, and if thier wearing shorts msny times you can get show if he's sits just right. I've also notice that for the guys under the age of 16 or 17 they don't seam to hide the fact that they are freeballing and it. seam they want you to look at the fact they are freeballing.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mume
(no login)

Re: Texas

July 28 2012, 2:15 AM 

I don't get to Texas often, but I'll keep this in mind. I like my package to show through my shorts too... and I don't claim to be an exhibitionist at all. I don't like to pop-out or to spread my legs to offer others a show but I do check out other guys to see if they are freeballing.

Respond to this message   

(Login relover89)

Texas Freeballers

July 29 2012, 5:14 PM 

I have never been to texas but I can imagine with how hot it is, lots of guys cant stand to wear uw....

or never have before....

you talked about you and your son.....

how old are you?
are you a part or full time freeballer?
what age did you go full time?
what age did you sart fb?
how did you start fb?
what uw did you wear? or do you wear?
waht do you like fb in the best?

does your son fb?
how often does he wear uw?
does he only wear briefs?
when did he start? what age?
if he doesnt wear uw, has he ever worn uw?
what does he like fb in the best?

does your wife or daughter ever not wear uw?

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

well the uw is here for now in briefs.....but they will be gone VERY soon!!!!!!!!!!

Freeballing Nate

This message has been edited by relover89 from IP address 67.175.27.58 on Jul 29, 2012 5:15 PM

Respond to this message   
Fank
(no login)

fyi

August 3 2012, 11:25 AM 

My age 50
l'm a part timer
Started around age 8
Friends at school talked about it so I tried it
briefs or boxer briefs
the comfort

my son
age 10
part timer
started right out of dipers
my wife just decided to do it that way
brief or boxerbriefs
the comfort

my wife
never she says ot for guys only and its gross for females

my daughter
never says its gross for girls to fb - however she thinks its srxy gor guys to fb - shes s teenager don't ya know

at the supper table every night between my wife and daughter its like a contest on who has see more bulges

Respond to this message   
Texan
(no login)

July 29 2012, 6:43 PM 

It's true. Today it's 108 out and there's no getting around it. In the circles that I run in, if you're in shorts, you're commando. Jeans is about 50/50. We latinos aren't inclined to wear underwear, even with jeans. West texas cowboys never bother with it either. Climate has a lot to do with it. Fewer layers, more cooling.

Respond to this message   
cowboy
(no login)

August 13 2012, 12:41 PM 

I am a west texas working cowboy and i can a sure all that I and most of the cowboy i work with dont own and have never owned any underwear. And yes we do have big bulges from the no underwear and the tight jeans with our big rodeo belt buckles. It is just too dam hot. That and we wear our wranglers skin tight with skin tight chaps. It is only 11:30 and it is already 102. We all sleep naked and most of the time with no covers as there is no A/C here.

Respond to this message   
Texan
(no login)

August 14 2012, 2:27 AM 

13MWZ's for the win!

Respond to this message   
Erik
(Login FlatPillow95)

July 29 2012, 7:56 PM 

Maaaaaan!
I'm living in the WRONG city!
I need to move to Dallas, 'cause it's probably me and one other guy in the Houston area who freeball!
Maaaan!!!!

-Halleloo, y'all!

Respond to this message   
rgfbnm
(no login)

August 23 2012, 9:15 AM 

just north of conroe is the freeball line

Respond to this message   
Eric
(no login)

July 30 2012, 2:04 AM 

I've lived in Houston all my life and have been freeballing since the jrhigh days, 30 now, with the heat no underwear is the only way to go, otherwise they get all sweaty and tend to bunch up, etc. etc.

Respond to this message   
501sguy
(no login)

Texas

August 4 2012, 9:55 AM 

Interesting thread. I will be in Austin for a week. Will definately be FB.

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

August 14 2012, 10:39 AM 

A while back when I was in Texas, I wasn't into freeballing and so, didn't notice other guys. Now I notice all the time but the majority are not distinquishable out West. I sometimes like to wear a Brazilian short with my clothes because it makes my package pop more yet gives the freedom of swing and hang. Like those youngsters you mentioned, I don't mind showing bulge and swing though I don't overtly display my dick and balls in public. The Brazilian shorts allow me to strip in public and not be condemned as an exhibitionist. In hot weather, I can dip in pools in them and not be considered indecent. When wearing these, I probably can't be considered a freeballer though my goal is always to shoot for comfort and cool.

Respond to this message   
SteveO
(no login)

August 18 2012, 4:15 AM 

I used to work in retail in Ft. Worth, and as far as I could tell, during the summer months, almost all of my customers were freeballing. In fact, after I'd been there a few months, we stopped carrying underwear altogether in that location; during the three years I was there, I think we may have sold two pairs of boxers total.

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Swimming in public pool

August 18 2012, 12:40 PM 

Went swimming in the hotel pool wearing my Brazillian shorts... thin and sheer and with a pouch. When dry, they are lifting and comfortable. When wet, they offer no real support and my package is on full display. So that's the way it was when I swam in them. They are single layered and stylish. When wet, there's no question I am a man and my parts on modestly on display, but that's not really so bad since no one can accuse me of being obscene. It was a great experience. The hot tub also was great and so was the walk to the showers afterwards. The other guys pull on their shorts to take the cling out when they get out of water. Since my shorts where fitted and against my skin, I didn't have to de-wrinkle anything since my "suit" just conformed to my contours and shape down there. If you guys haven't tried this in public, it's really nice, so different than wearing boardshorts. I was tempted to swim in my single-layered mesh shorts but didn't have enough time, or days, at the hotel, though there's little that can beat the Brazillian trunks other than swimming nude, which may be more comfortable, but is definitely less acceptable in a public place. Only a few looks from guys, and nothing negative.

Respond to this message   
Tim
(no login)

Bulges

August 19 2012, 1:22 PM 

I like bulges more than I like having my shaft pressing to the side. But, a freely hanging shaft is better than either. Unfortunately, jeans press too much so I seldom wear jeans, regardless of type. My fitted and slim jeans cause my guy to hang to the left (my left). My fitted but looser pants allow my guy and his friends to hang easily, as do my mesh shorts. My poly shorts, super thin and soft, allow my guys to show shaft and head, but I've learned to enjoy the sensations and not be too concerned with what others might think... just so long as I am comfortable. It takes a bit of time to get to that point, but I'm there. And, when I do attract some attention from another guy, I either smile or show little response. I have gotten a smile or two from guys, but they are rare, but welcomed. And, no, I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. lol. When I wear better fitting mesh shorts, and not the baggy stuff, my package is way nice when I sit. It's a terrific feel and semi's are common. It's hard to resist feeling the package. Once in a while a gal will notice, though rarely, but it's always been a look and a quick smile, never a negative reaction. Most gals, I think, think little of it... a guy who wears tighter or shorter clothing is OK, particularly since gals have seemingly been doing this for many decades. I enjoyed looking at a young gal this week who somehow got poured into her super short jeans... or were they painted on? lol. Guys have yet to be common in public with skin tights and short-shorts... and perhaps that is best for now. Having said that, you can jog in whatever you want with impunity.

Respond to this message   
nutsac
(no login)

Re: Bulges

August 24 2012, 12:37 AM 

conroe here too
off and on through the years
but when i moved to texas went freeballing everyday since
at the next fast casual food establishment you are at
the person might be might be hanging free

Respond to this message   

(Login relover89)

Mcdonalds

August 24 2012, 1:48 AM 

I work at a fast food establishment (mcdonalds) and see over 100 different people ever day....

I try to look but 99.999999% of the time I am too busy and focused to look....

though there are some guys who come in with their underwear showing too much or their pants falling down again exposing uw....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

is FINIALLLLLLLY back to Freeballing Full Time and doesnt see himself ever going back to any type of uw...

Freeballing Nate

Respond to this message   
cdadbr
(Login cdadbr)

Dallas?? Of ALL places!

August 25 2012, 6:56 PM 

I'm not sure where in Dallas y'all are seeing ALL of the freeballers, but I find that highly interesting! Unfortunately, my observations don't quite concur with your observations, with all due respect.

Be aware, too, that Dallas has had a somewhat controversial campaign against "droopy pants" and underwear waistband displays.

Certainly, it's been hot and quite the right conditions to enjoy freeballing, from a comfort perspective. Especially if your job is not indoors!

I started doing it as I usually got "heat rash" from the legbands in my briefs holding moisture, even the Jockey nylon men's briefs, for longer periods of time. I "got brave" and started fb-ing doing yard work one summer and didn't look back.

For anybody who considers freeballing a "gay thing", forget that! Some of the most diverse selections of male underwear are at Union Jack and at Skivvies . . . both squarely in the "gayborhood" of Dallas.

To me, if you're comfortable in boxers, you might as well freeball not have that extra layer of fabric to absorb bodily moisture during the day.

Enjoy!
cdadbr

Respond to this message   
Frank
(no login)

Schools

September 10 2012, 11:12 PM 

Hi ya'll

School back in session.

My Daughter is in her last year of middle school.
she is diffantly boy crazy. She a str8 "A" student, so where she find the time to check out the boys or should I say thier crotches is be on me.

She was telling her brother about the number of bulges she see daily, seam, according to her that she see at least 100 or more each day sounds like the white guys take the lead on freeballing, with about 53%, the latinos come in second with adout 21%, native american 3rd at about 17%, 4th is asian with about 7%, the remainig 2% are african american.

how she has time to find out % of the differant races is more than I can understand.

but like l said she at the top of her class.

you'd think thier be more for her to do then check out guys

Respond to this message   

(no login)

Wichita Falls here

October 9 2012, 6:09 PM 

Not too hot and not too cold... just right!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Texas
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement