<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

About showing dick and dick shape

December 11 2012 at 1:37 PM
Tom  (no login)
from IP address 76.219.244.111

I'm continuing a thread about one of psychological parts of freeballing. The original thread was entitled, "Do you want to show?" and is found at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/message/1340899921/Do+you+want+to+show-

I'm continuing in this thread because the other one is 6-months' old.

Bottom line is that your start out freeballing in secret, but the practice takes off in different directions... as many directions and as many secret motivations as there are guys who do it. For me, I pick clothing, swim-wear, gym-wear, and play-wear based on freeballing and how much my clothing will reveal of my "package." For me, the whole aspect of other people seeing me and seeing my package, is stimulating and produces all sorts of feelings of manhood. I have grown to enjoy those feelings.

I now frequently dress so that things show a bit. I don't wear transparent clothing, but definitely, with the right lighting, you can see my package. And, without the backlighting or intense front lighting, you can see shaft shape and that beautiful shape of the head lol. I love the look of that shape in the mirror. The gals in the gym seem to enjoy that look too as I sometimes see them look and smile.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: About showing dick and dick shape

December 11 2012, 2:35 PM 

I never dressed to show nor did I dress to hide. I had a visible bulge as most guys did especially in the '70s when snug-fitting pants were the style. I just accepted it as normal- the way women's breasts make a bulge. We didn't have the internet back then to talk about such things but I really don't think people thought much about it.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Buckley
(Login BuckleyBBuck)

December 11 2012, 5:53 PM 

I don't see many freeballers in real life (or rather, I probably do see some but don't notice that they are). But in terms of the variety of freeballing pictures posted here, they seem to fall into 3 main categories:
1. seeing the shape of the genitals through clothing (like you've been discussing)
2. genitals actually peeking out
3. sagging.
(Of course, those "3 main categories" could be expanded into at least 6 or 7 categories by subdividing them and/or adding other categories.)

Respond to this message   
Calvin Lam
(Login avant_garde)

December 14 2012, 2:41 PM 

For me, I don't want to offend people. So I avoid showing. Slight bulge line is OK I think, I'm a guy who has a penis anyway but if someone notice that I bet he/she is on purpose "looking" for it because my package isn't very big. And I'm good at hiding hardons, I think.

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

December 15 2012, 2:32 PM 

Much like Nat, I never dress to show or hide anything. I enjoy freeballing as a way of life. I wear clothing at the office that is appropriate for the office, I wear casual clothing where that is called for, and when I get home I generally don't wear anything. Freeballing is how I choose to dress and it's comfort management.

This message has been edited by TubaDawg from IP address 98.90.216.176 on Dec 16, 2012 11:58 AM

Respond to this message   
Eric
(Login freeballintexan)

December 16 2012, 8:21 PM 

For me it really depends on what I'm going to be doing for the day as to whether I want any to show, anything from a tight pair of jeans all the way to sagging a good bit

Respond to this message   
Josh the Jock
(no login)

Nothing wrong with that

December 16 2012, 11:25 PM 

I agree that once you freeballing everyday -- it becomes second nature. And you gain better control as get more mature. (I would never be able to do it (FREEBALLING) in my early TEEN years since as far as i can remember, i had an issue with constant hardon. As a fully grown man now with better control but a man is still a man, some day you are happy than the other, meaning, your body response to the environment -- Dogs see food, they drooling -- so does the man, lol.

You can't hide much when you are happy when you are freeballing. So i think depend on situation, time and place. Sometime i just let it go and have to think that I am not a center of the universe -- not everyone is looking at me right now -- so act natural is the best policy. I have found that most of the time in my case, the audience were surprise yes but seems "ok" to "happy" to see it.

Josh the Jock

http://kodijamesfreeballing.blogspot.com/

P.S. As you can see from my blog, i am not afraid to show -- if someone want to look for it, you can somewhat imagine what i have underneath there.
However, I certainly not going around flaunting it in front of people face, lol.

Respond to this message   
Slomo
(no login)

Re: Nothing wrong with that

December 17 2012, 8:45 AM 

Oh man--the length of those shorts! What have you got that you're so anxious to hide?

Respond to this message   
Buckley
(Login BuckleyBBuck)

Re: Nothing wrong with that

December 17 2012, 5:21 PM 

Hi Josh. After seeing your blog with pics, I'm curious: are there any categories, in particular, that you think ought to be added to my "3 main categories" of freeballing pictures? (I say "in particular" because one could potentially make a long list of different categories.)

Respond to this message   
Josh the Jock
(no login)

Three is fine

December 18 2012, 6:44 AM 

I think you cover them all in those 3 categories. I am not so good in categorize anything anyway, lol. I would say most of the time, i fall into your category #1. I hardly ever wear a soccer shorts these days so category 2 hardly ever happen to me. And I don't think I ever sagging (yet anyway!). I went to private school so we have uniform and I got that habit of dress properly. I think i have evolved a bit on my wardrobe....I go from Ralph Lauren look to more athletics like nike or under armour. Yes after been wearing loose clothing with underwear on now i like tights!

Respond to this message   
Peter K
(no login)

See you had fun taking these pictures

December 17 2012, 8:47 PM 

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. They're fun to watch, and by the load of drip you were creating I can see you were having a good time as well!

Respond to this message   
Buckley
(Login BuckleyBBuck)

April 27 2013, 9:08 PM 

Although I don't "dress to show" (or "dress to bulge" or whatever you want to call it), I'm curious what it would be like to wear one of these around town:

[linked image]?rt=nc

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
ufbvb
(Login ufbvb)

April 28 2013, 6:34 AM 

There is nothing shameful about having a bulge in your pants. So many men wear enhancing underwear that most people don't really notice. Whenever I have worn enhancing underwear I have found them very uncomfortable. The pouch is always too small and I feel crammed in there. I know they are producing stretchier fabric but I prefer to roam free.

Respond to this message   
Josh the Jock
(no login)

Try it out! supporting undie that allow FREE BALL

April 28 2013, 9:29 AM 

The only way to know is to try it out. I think for my personal opinion that one is cover too much! Basically you won't be free ball any more when you wear one of those. If you want support and want to also free ball at the same time, may i Suggest:

[linked image]

I have a story or review of this on my blog -- just to encourage people to try it out.. It is the best solution i found yet to give your man part and your buns support while enjoy the freedom of freeballing. I can't post those pictures here, it won't be appropriate but you can check it out on my blog.

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/jockzzz

or

http://kodijamesfreeballing.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-best-solution-to-free-ball-in.html

It look strange but i can't emphasize how comfortable it it.

Josh the Jock

Respond to this message   
Sean
(no login)

Re: Try it out! supporting undie that allow FREE BALL

April 28 2013, 9:51 AM 

Where can I get one of these! They look amazing! My balls when I wear underwear go close into my body and when I am free balling on a warm day my sack sticks to my leg. I could imagine this would help by causing less low hanging contact when your hot?

Respond to this message   
Josh the Jock
(no login)

Here where you can get one

April 28 2013, 10:36 AM 

Respond to this message   
Mume
(no login)

Enhancers

May 16 2013, 7:51 PM 

Take away the material and you have a ball enhancer. I sometimes wear them around town. It makes my package stand outward and the bulge is enhanced. Against any type of clothing, it feels great. I feel more "manly" wearing one. If you are wearing shorts, your package is front and center. When you sit, you get a very nice package that is very sensitive to every sensation. It's a nice way to dress in any social situation. I imaging it would work even when swimming though you seldom need any enhancers when swimming. I have never had a negative reaction in a social setting with mixed company.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement