<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Bare Ass Swimming

December 16 2012 at 8:14 PM
jimmy  (no login)
from IP address 50.71.15.117

Who had to swim nude at the Y as a kid? Didja enjoy it? How old were you?

I was 11 in a class of 11 and 12 (and 13??) year olds. I had a LOT of hair and a good sized cock -- hairier and bigger than all but one of the other boys. I loved showing off! Our instructor was about 35, and seemed huge. He also got the occasional boner.

I really enjoyed all my time there -- I am still a big showoff, especially at the bathhouse where I never wear a towel

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ken
(Login kendoggie)

Re: Bare Ass Swimming

December 16 2012, 8:20 PM 

Good for you, don't hide.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

December 16 2012, 9:13 PM 

I took swimming lessons at the Y nude in 1953 and swam their regularly until 1958, then occasionally between 1962-64.
About 1970 the Y merged with the YWCA and nude swimming ended except for one night a week when the pool was male only.
I tell more about this here- http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum/topic/8246256/1/

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
cowboy
(no login)

bare ass swimming

December 17 2012, 3:45 PM 

How many and what years did you swim nude, and what was your age range? all years still swim nude and almost all the boys swim nude at lake and stream at ranch

2. What state or states was this in?Texas

3. Were your classes, meets, etc. in front of mixed-gender audiences? no meets but it is a mixed group with various ages -almost all the boys swim nude

4. Did it include your sister? do not have a sister but other guys sisters come in cut offs or bikinis.

5. Were you at all nervous, worried, etc. if only to begin with? no as all the boys swim naked

6. Had you heard of the nude requirement before you swam that way, or was it a surprise? not required but almost all go naked.

7. Were any of the coaches, teachers, refs, lifeguards, nude at meets or parents' night? How old were they? Parents are there and most of the men are naked

8. Did anyone get an erection in front of mixed-gender audiences, including, coaches, lifeguards, refs., etc.? I have had hard owns before.

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Why not....

December 17 2012, 5:52 PM 

Why not answer these questions at http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum as well?

Registration is easy and free and the forum needs more members.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
bev
(no login)

December 17 2012, 4:22 PM 

I swam bareass at the YMCA in Winnipeg, Canada from 1954 to 1959, from age 11 to 16, from runty little cock to 4.5 inches soft:-) Also bareass at summer camps with the Y 1954 to 1957 on the Lake of the Woods. Always enjoyed showing off; only occasionally saw any erections, but did get the odd one myself while enjoying other cocks! I remember one big uncut beauty on a blond named Peter -- first uncut cock I had ever seen! Also remember some pictures being taken of groups of us, but I never saw any of those.

Actually recall it all being good fun for all of us -- even the towel snapping and the odd time we accidentally (or not!) brushed up against each other!

Is this the ultimate freeballing?

Respond to this message   
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

December 17 2012, 5:43 PM 

Yes I've always said nudity is the "ultimate freeballing". Today's bashful kids don't know what they're missing. First its educational to see how anatomy varies and develops with age. And its so sensually enjoyable to glide through the water with only skin that I've hated wearing trunks ever since. So when we built our Florida home a clothesfree pool was an essential part for the whole family.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Peter K.
(no login)

December 17 2012, 9:04 PM 

Years back (40+) just about all of us did bare butt swimming. For me it was in college where all of us were nude and the instructors were, too. Intramurals were also done nude -- it's just the way it was.

It was comfortable, convenient and fun and as many of us have said here and elsewhere before, it's a shame that nude swimming is so uncommon now.

Respond to this message   
Toby
(Login to2001by)

December 18 2012, 4:20 AM 

I am always very pleased that i grew up in the 1950s and 1960s when there wasn't the embarrassment about nudity that there is nowadays, so going swimming with my school class (age around 9 to 13) and showers in secondary school (age 11 to 16) there never was any covering up when changing or drying ourselves. We weren't exhibitionist, just anytime getting changed or showering it wasn't a big deal and nobody worried themselves about being seen nude.

The only time i got to skinny-dip at camp was in 1976 at a campsite where the early session in the pool was designated for male nude swimming. None of the other leaders wanted to go, but I was already used to swimming naked at nudist clubs and swims so I volunteered to take any that wanted to go, and the majority of boys in our group were there at 7 every morning - less than a handful of them preferred the later sessions when swim trunks had to be worn.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement