<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Son sleeping nude

February 9 2013 at 10:10 AM
Dave  (no login)
from IP address 176.254.126.215

I have always slept nude since I was 10 years old and am 32 now so been doing it a while and never wear anything to bed! My eldest son is 8 (We have four boys 8,6,4 and 13 months) and yesterday over breakfast my wife asked Jake where his pajamas were so she could do the washing. Jake said he didn't wear pajamas anymore. My wife asked "Why" and he said "I don't like them". So my wife asked what he was wearing and he said "nothing like dad". My wife seems to think he is too young to sleep nude but I don't see the problem.

Have any other dads had their sons say they are sleeping nude too cos of dad. what age did they start and how did you find out? Did you own dad sleep nude? Mine did and I think that was why i starts as I thought it was what guys did!

I wonder if the next stage is I will send up ith him freballing to be like me! or all four boys migth in the future! My wife ill faint ha ha!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Son sleeping nude

February 9 2013, 1:01 PM 

Dave, my wife and I were products of the 1960s hippie culture who consider clothing optional and since we lived in south Florida where its warm(hot) most of the time when kids came along we continue our clothing optional lifestyle. This was a great convenience since the kids were in and out of the pool constantly and to fool with wet bathing suits would have been a true pain. Skin drys quick and never mildews. Needless to say the kids soon adopted our clothesfree sleeping habit as well as soon as they were old enough to choose what they wanted to wear- or not wear.

If you are interested in further discussions of nude sleeping- you may be interested in this forum- http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum/forum/3261796

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Thanks Nat
(no login)

February 10 2013, 6:06 AM 

I joined the other forum you mentioned.

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

February 10 2013, 6:17 AM 

Sorry not used to this forum and added your name field as "thanks nat" and not the title!

Dave

Respond to this message   
Toby
(Login to2001by)

February 10 2013, 12:01 PM 

In my opinion, as he's mature enough make such a decision for himself, and especially as he was so positive about it when questioned, i'd say he is DEFINITELY old enough to sleep naked.

Respond to this message   
Nate The Great
(Login relover89)

Agree

February 11 2013, 7:58 PM 

I agree with the other posters

and if he doesnt wet the bed....wipes well after using the bathroom....and has good hygiene

and also can make his own decisions and wants to copy his dad then why not.....

even more so if hes comfortable....

if you arent comfortable while sleeping then you wont be awake the next day....

I didnt start sleeping naked until I was 16, even more congratulations on him starting to sleep nude at SUCH a young age

I would just suggest him wear boxer shorts or gym shorts when he has to share a bed or a room with someone when sleeping...

and good luck on getting them into freeballing too....

Underwear???Where????
Bye Now

Nathan is LOVING the warmth and comfort of swinging freely under athletic pants....

Freeballing Nate

Respond to this message   
Alex
(no login)

Never too young!

February 14 2013, 5:05 AM 

I don't think you're ever "too young" to start sleeping nude. Once a kid is reliably dry at night, appreciates that if they are nude in bed then they need to be capable of keeping the covers on to stay warm, and have PJs or something readily available if they are cold, then there really isn't any reason why they should not sleep nude if they want.

I was about six when I started, and my brother was even younger. We had a bit of a heatwave, and mum and dad decided that as the nights were hot, we would all be more comfortable without PJs for a few nights. The "few nights" turned into a few weeks, then months, and mum and dad never mentioned PJs again, except to ask whether we wanted new ones at Christmas - we didn't, and pretty soon mum parcelled up all of our old ones, and hers and dad's, and sent them to the charity shop. That was more than thirty years ago, and I haven't worn anything in bed since.

Respond to this message   
ray
(no login)

Re: Never too young!

February 19 2013, 3:59 PM 

to all the nude sleepers
I am new to this - but absolutely love it!
It's hard to get comfortable when stuff is pinching you down there - or worse
riding up - and I find I get less colds doing this
also they've proven you can lose some weight sleeping nude
it's just plain healthier !

Respond to this message   
parks
(no login)

very cool

May 8 2013, 8:57 AM 

i think it s kinda hot in a nice way, that there is no judgement here..

Respond to this message   
BlueTrain
(Login BlueTrain)

Re: Never too young!

May 10 2013, 10:22 AM 

If that's true about losing weight by sleeping nude, then I must not be getting enough sleep. It's possible that what I eat has something to do with my weight but I can't be certain. But there's no one feeding me, so I can't fault anyone else for what I eat.

It's probably true that sleeping nude and being nude as much as you can get away with will make you healthier. It should make you hardier. My expression for those who spend all their time in a climate controlled environment, even to include their car, is "hot house people." The mother of a close friend of mine when I was little claimed that a good sun tan in the summer would keep you from catching a cold in the winter. I could never really verify that first hand because redheads simply do not tan. We just sort of freckle up and that's about it.

Oddly enough, the hair on my head turned brown eventually, because as my aunt claimed, of all the "stuff" I put on it (this was in the 1950s, remember). Now it's gray. But most of my body hair is still red (if it isn't gray). Of course, I never put "stuff" on my body hair.

Respond to this message   
nuud
(Login nuud)

NUDIST FAMILY, TOO

March 6 2013, 8:37 AM 

IT'S GREAT TO BE ABLE TO STAY YOU HAVE NEVR WORN CLOTHING ESPECIALLY TO BED AT HOME FOR 30 YEARS. IT IS ADDICTIVE AND ONCE YOU SLEEP NUDE NO GOING BACK ~ THATS FOR SURE. I WILL NEVER WER A STITCH OF CLOTHING IN ANY SITUATION. I CRAVE IT AS DO MY NUDIST DAD, GRANDPA AND TWO NUDIST BROTHERS. AND MOM!

NUUD

Respond to this message   
Danny
(no login)

Lucky

May 13 2013, 4:38 PM 

Ur lucky, I wish my family was nudist

Respond to this message   
Dave
(no login)

Still sleeping naked

February 23 2013, 7:31 AM 

Well we have had some very cold weather here but Jake slept naked everynight so looks like he is a confirmed nude sleeper like his old man!

Respond to this message   
ray
(no login)

to Dave

February 23 2013, 11:20 AM 

it's the only way to go - I hoope he will continue to -
if he will he will grow to be all the better for it. Research has shown that
there are many health benefits of doing it - you get less colds for one thing, and they have proven boys who are allowed to freeball grow to be
larger where it counts.

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

Hello ray!

February 23 2013, 1:07 PM 

Thanks for posting. I would like to invite you to join the folks at the Nude Sleeper's Forum: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Nude_Sleepers_Forum

It's still relatively new and I believe you would enjoy posting there too.

Bob (in USA)

Respond to this message   
ray
(no login)

to Bob

February 23 2013, 5:43 PM 

Thanks !

Respond to this message   
nuud
(Login nuud)

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON

March 6 2013, 8:21 AM 

HEY, YOU GUYS ENJOY YOURSELVES NUDE SLEEPING AND NUDE AT HOME. BEING RAISED NUDIST AND 3RD GENERATION NUDIST. I SLEPT NEKKID WITH MY DAD @HOME AND WHILE CAMPING SLEEPING IN THE SAME SLEEPING BAG. IT'S ONLY NATURAL. KEEP IT AS NUDE AS POSSIBLE FOR YOU BOTH.

NUUD

Respond to this message   
Bobby
(Login BobbyGayBoi)

March 1 2013, 3:57 PM 

My husband started sleeping naked when he was able to not wear diapers. I started after I met him when we were both 9. He wore my PJs the first night we slept together and I wore nothing. We both agreed nothing was best. He had never wore anything before and I never wore anything since.

Hugz
Bobby

--
Hugz,
Bobby

Respond to this message   
nuud
(Login nuud)

MY DAD & GRANDPA SLEPT COMPLETELY BARE-ASSED NAKED

March 6 2013, 8:30 AM 

RAISED NUDIST I NEVER SAW ANYONE IN THE MALE SIDE (OR FEMALE SIDE0 WEAR ANY CLOTHING TO BED).

HECK I COULDN'T SLEEP A WINK IF I WASN'T COMPLETELY NEKKID. I STARTED SLEEPING NEKKID RIGHT OUT OF DIAPERS. HAVE NEVER WORN A STITCH -I'M JUST LIKE MY NUDIST GRADPA AND MY NUDIST DADDY ~ IN RUNS IN OUR NUDIST FAMILY. I AM 3RD GENERATION NUDIST FAMILY..WISH YOU COULD ALL HAVE GROWN UP NUDIST. ITS EXCITING AND FEELS WONDERFUL TO BE ASOPEN AS OUR FAMILY IS.

NUUD

Respond to this message   
Anon
(no login)

Re: MY DAD & GRANDPA SLEPT COMPLETELY BARE-ASSED NAKED

March 6 2013, 1:39 PM 

Welcome to the group, but . . .

please don't shout - i.e. write everything in BLOCK CAPITALS.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement