<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

cartoon underwear

July 11 2013 at 11:14 PM
Aaron  (no login)
from IP address 70.196.7.188

I freeballed all my life. Summers and some weekends until the middle of 1st grade. My mom was only buying me cartoon underwear and by the end if kindergarten it was more embarrassing for other kids to see my Pokemon and Spiderman underwear then getting caught and laughed at for having no underwear on.

When I was 7 I was at a doctor appointment and my mom was in the room as I was laying on the exam table when the doctor slid my pants down. My mom then was shocked as she said "where's your underwear" I told her I didn't like cartoon underwear. She seemed a little mad that day as I thought I was going to get a whipping for that when I got home. They she went through my room and cut up every pair of underwear I had and said "Don't ever ask about underwear again!" "since you don't want to wear any I'm not getting you no more underwear!" "now take out the trash!"

I haven't worn underwear since and I'm 21 now. Some would call that weird but I didn't mind wearing no underwear. Even when I had it when I was little I got yelled at and told to take it off if I was on summer vacation

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Erik
(no login)

Re: cartoon underwear

July 12 2013, 2:52 PM 

Whoa. No offense to you or your mom but she sounds a little crazy, but good for you.

Respond to this message   
Aaron
(no login)

RE: cartoon underwear

July 12 2013, 3:49 PM 

She thought she was punishing me by cutting up all my underwear and making me throw it out. For me I just found the red or blue waistband of cartoon underwear showing here and there was more embarrassing then getting noticed not wearing any underwear and the red or blue waistband was more likely to be seen.

I haven't had underwear since and I now have 2 boys that have never had underwear.

Respond to this message   

(Login norcalmike)

Good for you!

July 13 2013, 1:07 PM 

Interesting that the "punishment" was such a liberation for you!

Great that your boys are growing up freeballing! I had no choice - until I was out of the house after college. I strongly believe that letting your boys grow up that way eliminates a lot of their body inhibitions, and probably some of the father-son distance that I endured.

Keep it up - you're doing just great!

Respond to this message   
Aaron
(no login)

RE:good for you

July 13 2013, 4:38 PM 

My mom offered to buy me underwear a year later but by that point I was use the going without underwear and my friends all knew. None of them cared in fact some of them thought it was cool.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - cartoon underwear
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement