<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Others looking at crotch area

January 16 2014 at 3:48 PM
Timothy  (no login)
from IP address 76.219.244.111

I decided to start a new thread of the older one at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/143108/thread/1021840860/People+staring+at+your+crotch

Yes, either when freeballing or when wearing an enhanced trunk, people do stare, both guys and gals, though mostly guys. I may pretend not to notice, but the "check outs" are very quick for most, not so quick for others.

I notice, and, now that I am more "fit" from losing weight, enjoy the feeling of being a man and having man parts. I don't change what I am doing because others may stare, but it does have its subtle effects on my self image... always in a positive direction.

So, do you other guys have similar feelings about this?

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Nat
(Login Nafana)
Forum Owner

Re: Others looking at crotch area

January 16 2014, 4:26 PM 

I think we freeballers are more noticing of crotches than the average person. This may be a subliminal thing we're not even conscious of because normally people look at faces when approaching another person. We may notice a freeboobing woman since the bust is near the head but it takes re-aiming the eyes to see things below the waist. This is why I've never been concern about freeballing in public. I figure the only people who are looking at that part of the body are people who won't be offended.

. . . . .

Respond to this message   
Gregory
(no login)

Ins and Outs

January 17 2014, 3:46 AM 

What others really think about someone freeballing is often never revealed, to anyone. One thing for sure though, is that those who do it know precisely how it feels to them. It is, no doubt, very comfortable. With clothing a tad looser, a guy can feel the freedom. It feels good. With tights or compressions, it's the same feel as wearing underwear. Because it feels so comfortable and moderately stimulating, one tends to look to see if other guys are as liberated.

Respond to this message   
JD
(Login JD-inCA)

January 20 2014, 1:32 PM 

Humans are social creatures. I think a freeballer may look at other males to seek acceptance or to seek out other members of their group. Kind if like what this forum does. It allows us to feel a part if a group and get support from like minded people. It's a social thing.

Respond to this message   
Alexsport
(no login)

January 24 2014, 12:56 PM 

I think you have a point there! I agree

Respond to this message   
Bob (in USA)
(Login TubaDawg)

January 25 2014, 5:08 PM 

Excellent point! I think your post is on the mark.

Thanks for sharing.

Bob (in USA)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on SocietyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement