<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  

FOUND!

August 13 2003 at 6:45 PM
No score for this post
Kathy Stevens  (no login)

I have been looking for Renee' Thomas for years! I am happy to say, I was contacted by her father Edwin Thomas and given Renee's phone number. Renee' lives in San Diego with her two children.

I had named one of my children after Renee' and had thought about her for years and wondered how she was doing. You can imagine how I must of felt. Ha! Was a little nervious she wouldn't remember me! Anyways, called her up and was relieved she started screaming the minute I told her who was calling, (she was happy by the way!}. Just to show miracles do happen. It was Christmas day!

Kathy Havens (Stevens)
Kagnew 1969-70

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
kathie spillane (garofalo)
(no login)

went to school with you

No score for this post
August 19 2003, 1:32 PM 

Hey Kathy! I was in the same year as you, my name was Kathy Spillane, I don't know if you remember me or not, but I thought I would write you anyway. I remember Renee very well and would love her email or phone number if you wouldn't mind. I have been in touch with Calla Prime, Marcia Fowler, Carl Johnson and Vicki Johnson, Linda Caudell, Mike Lapajenko, Bernard Odom Iris Ellani, Guy Mullendor, Sabrina Biddix,Carleen Dinagen, Debbie Gum so if you want any of their emails just let me know. It has really been wonderful to be back in contact with everyone and it is like we are back at that time!! I am living in Virgina Beach Va and work as a nurse in an elementary school. I have a 25 year old son and a 13 year old son and a 23 year old step-son, and have been happily married for 20 years. I would love to hear from you or Renee! Have you heard from any other friends from Asmara? Hope to hear from you soon!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This forum is not intended to be used for political purposes.
Those abusing this forum will be blocked from future use.