Get to know your fellow GM's

by Brian Moffat

Hey I have noticed a lot of new GM's out there. First off I'd like to say Welcome and lets get this season off to a great start. I'd like to do a little get to know your GM type of thing and I'll of course Start it.

Hi I'm Brian Moffat I currently live in St. Petersburg, FL and I'm engaged to Carole Bowers. I'm 26 years old and in the army I will be getting out ina few months and be getting ready to get on with a civilian life. I'm an avid sports fan and also collect lots of memorabilia and Autographs.

Hockey is by far my favorite sport. I guess I just love the constant action and flow of the game. MY first game was on April 18th 1989 I saw the Avs take on the Stars and started following Patrick Roy (no I do not want to trade for him sorry). I admired him so much that I started playing goal myself. Right now I'm just in rec leagues once in a while. Yes I have met him at trainging camp and have his Autogrpahs several time to include my prized 1993 Stanley Cup Jersey numbered 30 of 33. My favorite moment in sports woul have to be when Joe sakic Recieved the 2001 Stanley cup and before doing anything passed it to Ray Borque.

I'm also an avide computer nerd and IT professional, I have a home network to include a web server which I'm working on getting on the internet. I'm very easy to talk to and love to just chat so feel free to drop me an line anytime. Specially if it is a network or computer problem.

Brian

Posted on Aug 10, 2002, 7:59 AM
from IP address 65.32.240.238

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on HockeyCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement