Back to the Ruckus!  

Way to Go Kelowna Fans

May 11 2003 at 7:01 AM
Cutter's Mom  (Login cuthbert1)

Congrats to all of you who stuck by our boys through thick and thin. In early January I wrote a letter to the editor in both papers that I hope you all saw as I meant every word. In it I said to keep cheering and take our boys all the way . Well way to go you did it. In early October I asked Ryan if they were going to be as bad as everybody was saying. And he said I don't think so this team has no egos and works so hard that I think we will surprize alot of people after christmas. In Nov. when Kelowna was awarded the 2004 memorial cup I told Ryan to bad you'll be to old and he said don't worry these young guys are going to get me there this year. I am so happy he was right. I have come to this sight and the white board to read your comments for the last few years and have enjoyed your veiw of the games. Keep cheering and give yourselves a big pat on the back as they couldn't do it without you.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. To Cutter's Mom - Kristi on May 11, 8:58 AM
  3. congratulations to you Mrs Cutter.... - lovintherockets on May 11, 9:14 AM
  5. Congrats to you Mrs. Cutter - Jovorock on May 11, 9:27 AM
  7. Happy Mothers day to all Rockets players Mothers and especially Mrs.Cutter - Big-Fan on May 11, 2:00 PM
  9. Thanks for the kind words Mrs. Cuthbert............ - gr8freak on May 11, 7:04 PM
    1. Well Said!!!! - Squig on May 11, 7:17 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]