Rockets fans your thoughts on Bodie??November 13 2003 at 7:26 PM
|Big-Fan (Login Big-Fan)|
my thoughts on Bodie is that he needs to hit the weight room everyday.
A guy that is his size needs to add some muscle.
Watched him in the last couple games at home and notice that he is easy to take off the puck.And also is easy to knock down.
He can be the guy that stands in front of the net on a powerplay and take the hits and block the hell outta the goalie but it is so easy to knock him down and he really needs to get stronger and get stronger fast.
he should be on a program to bulk up.
6'5" at 205 pounds is not enough and the oilers took him because of his size and when he gets stronger he will be a tough guy to move away from the net.
But we need it now like yesterday.
hopefully he will bulk up for next season and be a force almost like mcleod.I said almost)
Habscheid needs to get the team on a new powerplay because the one they were doing on tuesday looked more they were playing hot potatoe and the puck was to hot for them to hang on and notice no one in front of the net.
Habscheid if you read this get someone in front of the net.
that's just my thoughts on Bodie and a bonus thought on powerplay.
Also Gelech is he still on the team because l sure don't notice him on the ice.Mean but true.
GO ROCKETS. Still the number one defencive team.
- My thoughts - Rockette04 on Nov 13, 2003, 8:09 PM
- I agree with you guys - Jovorock on Nov 13, 2003, 8:16 PM
- Re: I agree with you guys - Kelowna Karl on Nov 13, 2003, 8:23 PM
- Re. Bodie - Kristy on Nov 13, 2003, 11:01 PM
- ray owns howarth - tender1 on Nov 14, 2003, 8:46 AM
- Howarth is weak? - Jovorock on Nov 14, 2003, 12:31 PM
- oh my god - tender1 on Nov 14, 2003, 8:44 AM
- How would you know junior - Jovorock on Nov 14, 2003, 12:26 PM
- Firstly, someone comparing or saying Bodie should/could play........ - Glen on Nov 14, 2003, 9:05 AM
- Hopefully late bloomer - Jovorock on Nov 14, 2003, 12:23 PM
- bodie is >>>> - pete44 on Nov 14, 2003, 5:14 PM