Back to the Ruckus!  

WHAT'S THIS I SEE?...

January 14 2005 at 6:49 AM
COOGSUPERFAN  (Login COOGSUPERFAN)

Kelowna fans with spirit AND a sense of homour? Now I know the Apocalypse is upon us. First the extreme weather around the world, now this. Anyways, back to hockey. Well, the new look Coogs have had one whole practice together now so watch out. We may even score a couple of goals tonite, then what are you going to do? It's in the mid to high minus thirties so it's REAL hockey weather up here. The Rockettes actually had to travel more than seven hours on the bus so they will probably be exhausted and all. We'll see what happens to Mosienko in a few more games down the road (kill) when Zimmer is healthy and in game shape, there is no doubt he is no where near his former self yet. Cougars have good, long memories (remember the Loopian gong show?) Hope to see a real good hockey game, if PG scores first watch out, Kelowna's prospects aren't great if they have to open it up a little and come from behind. Good to see the "spicy banter" from some of your more enthusiatic fans but please remember this, no matter if we win, lose, or draw, with my dying breath I will mutter GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOG!!!!

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: WHAT'S THIS I SEE?... - Jared on Jan 14, 11:38 AM
    1. oh jared - kelowna karl on Jan 14, 12:46 PM
    2. MAGNIFICENT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 14, 1:13 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]