Back to the Ruckus!  

Re: Are you kidding me?

August 5 2005 at 5:24 AM
kevanie97  (Login kevanie97)

Response to Are you kidding me?

" went to Vancouver who were selling Canucks game worns for 300 across the board I think i'll wait till the team store starts selling them for 300 across the board as well..."

Thats your exact quote, are trying to tell me that you didn't mean the Canucks?If not then were did you see these Canuck game worn jerseys for sale at 300.00 across the board? LIAR

Your house never burnt down either you liar, you already confessed long ago that you lived across the lake.

Why don't you spend less time on here making an ass of yourself and go lose some weight fat ass, soon you are going to need 2 seats at the Rocket games just for yourself...........

You couldn't get a business grant if it fell out of the sky landed on your fat head, who you kidding.

Now you have all the good Rocket fans thinking your a jerk all because you had to open your fat mouth in my thread when you had no right or reason to....as usual you don't know when to keep it shut.....

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This Net Ring owned by Squig
[Show me other Team Boards ]